Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (36217 Views)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by HabibGwen230(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Couples life
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by smulti(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
greypencils:
trust me, the girl thought of together forever, any girl who cohabits with a guy sees him as a potential husband and one to settle down with in future

lol..that should be expressly stated and agreed upon by the two parties in other to know where to draw the line
it's unreasonable for any girl to expect marriage proposal from a guy who haven't found his feet

who does that
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by GallantEmory: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mille:
Just say you are jealous.

I cohabited when I was in the University. Neither me nor the girl had a spillover. Same Faculty, Same level and graduated same time. Infact, having someone around was more like a blessing for me. Though I agree it's a financial strain for your pocket.

I'm currently rounding up my Masters at one of the top Grand-Ecoles in France. So eat that up.
You don't call this jealousy brother...
You don't know who it has helped!!
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Biafranbushboy sir, can I copy and paste this post on Facebook?
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by smulti(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
GEJDHERO:
ok just assume u have sisters would allow her cohabit?

there is nothing wrong with his brothers co-habitating as long as it's by mutual interest
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by BiafranBushBoy: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
MasterMind21:
Biafranbushboy sir, can I copy and paste this post on Facebook?

A simple backlink to my blog would be great. Just add my blog link as the source bro.

Yes you can copy
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by fratermathy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
This post is based on a generalised precedent. My parents cohabited for many years and now, almost 30 years after, they are still married and above all, FAITHFUL! My dad wouldn't trade that experience for anything else. I'm currently on my PhD and I'm cohabiting with my soon to be wife. No one can tell me that it is bad or make me feel guilty about it because whether or not it works out, both of us are on the same page and above all, it doesn't affect my studies neither does it affects hers (she's doing her Masters now). We were both the best graduating students in our departments and I replicated the same feat at Masters level (she's also set to be the best in her Masters class too), and we both did this as cohabitants.

I thank God every day I wake up next to her. She has made me a better man, a responsible person, a devoted fellow and above all, she has turned me into someone capable of maintaining a FAITHFUL relationship.

Most of the people denigrating cohabitation are serial rapists, fornicators, or heartbreakers who fear commitment. Cohabitation doesn't affect academics if you are truly intelligent and know what you want to achieve in life. Only dullards should avoid it and face their studies if it will disturb them. My parents cohabited for many reasons and my dad helped my mom 100% in making her who she is today. So also with my girl. We are cohabiting for certain reasons and we've both helped each other 100%! Everything is not about sex as most testosterone or oestrogen filled & depraved Nigerians think

Religious fanatics should keep off my mention. I don't patronise religion and my idea of morality is not based on personal relationships but how you effect the society around you!

PS: We are both on the same page as regard when we will get married. I am proud to say she is now my fiancé!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
tonaolu:

Bro. nah N-power u dey do now.
if you had not cohabitation maybe you would have had your own company by now.
u funny jare...abeg those wey no co-habitate, you know how many company dem get or don open?.....must you own company before you become successful....
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by mercyymai(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
rumenase:
for once yu posted something worth reading grin

I would have called on lala to do the needful but this is not snake related so uncalled on fynestboi to do the needful

Wen I read ur comment, I have to check the moniker of the op. And u are right, indeed he posted something worth ready for the first time.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by rumenase(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyymai:

Wen I read ur comment, I have to check the moniker of the op. And u are right, indeed he posted something worth ready for the first time.

Yea...... I was surprised maybe he did copy and paste sha grin but e still try
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by FarmTech(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice post op. But I'll advice that when u see bad thing, boldly say it's bad. nobody will beat u. The fact here is that cohabiting is immoral and only atheists and fake Christians will say otherwise. The level of moral decay in this country is really surprising. what will happen when rapture finally take place? Many comments here just tire me. people can no longer differentiate good and bad.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by FarmTech(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

u funny jare...abeg those wey no co-habitate, you know how many company dem get or don open?.....must you own company before you become successful....
One mistake people make is believing that if u do evil u won't succeed in life and if u do gud u' ll make wealth. Musicians like davido, wizkid etc are wealthy 2day and may remain so for a very long time. This is despite the fact that their sexually immoral songs are wrecking havoc in the spiritual life of youth.
on the other hand there are other not-so-successful people that are advancing God's kingdom.
So ur financial statue is not what determines ur standing with God. Christ said "Watch out! Guard
yourselves against every form of greed, for a
man's life does not consist in the abundance of
his possessions." lk 12:15.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by Talkingboy: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2017
I think I cohabited too .

When I was in Pamary 1
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by dfrost: 4:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Oye0404:

Cigarette u say?? dat one weak me o.

Yes. Cigarettes and the guy will be busy smoking in the living room. Talk about modern day parenting and you'll bend your head in shame.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

A simple backlink to my blog would be great. Just add my blog link as the source bro.

Yes you can copy
Thanks bro
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by Reussite: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Cohabiting isn't right yea but it also isn't wrong as long as its done for the right purpose. Most who cohabit in our institutions now are doing it for their sensual gratification purpose & that's for the wrong reason but as long as the cohabiting is targeted at joining mental & academic strength together to foster an awesome result then its good enough.
I never cohabited in school but I never gave up the opportunity of spending days at the residence of the opposite sex just to ensure I get understanding on topics unclear to me...& truth is brilliant girls are lit.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by hadduni(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
dfrost:

Kuku kee me. See savagery. cheesy grin

On a serious note, today's parents are not helping. Like my uncle will say “what we have today are fathers and mothers and not parents”.

Imagine a mother giving his son cigarettes to smoke after meals at home with the excuse that she doesn't want him to get spoilt outside. A mother fà?

Shameful society we find ourselves in.
its as bad as that bro
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
rumenase:

Yea...... I was surprised maybe he did copy and paste sha grin but e still try

Seriously?

Have you checked out www.topwritersden.com?

Who posts all those there?

Smh
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
mercyymai:

Seriously?

And you think I am not the founder of www.topwritersden.com?

I weak for you.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by rumenase(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Seriously?
Have you checked out www.topwritersden.com?
Who posts all those there?
Smh

someone cannot play with yu is that how yu use to do?
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
rumenase:

someone cannot play with yu is that how yu use to do?

Lol... No vex.
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by rumenase(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... No vex.
grin
Re: Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions by Jowanonline(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Photos:Fight between two brothers that led to one's life in Obowo L.G.A,Imo State.

The kindred of Ngali, in Amato Alike Autonomous Community in Obowo Local Government Area, Imo State was in siege on November 2017, as a result of the heart breaking tragedy that led to untimely stabbing to death of one of their industrious son, Mr Chima Ibemere by his cousin brother Nwaturu from the same clan.
The trans of agony happened on the day the Honourable member representing Obowo Local Government in Imo State House of Assembly, Mr Kennedy Ibe paid a courtesy visit to the youths of the aforementioned village.
On that day, some youths including Nwaturu, gathered at Achingali, the popular village square where Mr Kennedy came and addressed the youths,when Mr Kennedy finished and was about to leave, he gave the youths a financial token and ordered for drinks for them as well. So, they all(the youths) moved to a nearby beer parlour to drink. On reaching there, Mr Chima was already sitting, relaxing and sipping a bottle of beer. As they were there, the expensive joke then bursted out when the stabber(Nwaturu) started throwing words of insults at Mr Chima who was sitting on his own. Despite the molestation Chima got from Nwaturu, he never uttered a word or retaliated back. But all these insults could no longer be condoned by two of the victims as they began to fight with bottles and other lethal weapons. Youths and other people tried to separate the fight but it was unstoppable. Consequently, Chima injured Nwaturu with a screw driver, and the later victim also used a bottle to bloodily design Chima's head.
The fight turned the beer parlour into a house of commotion as they could not stop fighting. The youths connived in mass to grabbed the victims (Chima and Nwaturu) in order to stop them from fighting. Information quickly got to Chima's wife who hurriedly rushed down to the scene of the fight to plead with her husband to follow her home. Following the blood that had covered their faces, the people had to make sure the were both taking home.
It was quite unbelievable that the devil that was controlling then pushed them to go home and come out with more sophisticated weapons such as cutlass, dagger and axe. Nwaturu had gone home to get a very long sharpened cutlass and a every bright halogen torch, whereas Chima went and get other lethal weapons with his car. Sadly, immediately he got down from the car,Chima and Nwaturu began to fight again. It was then that Nwaturu made use of the torch to point it on Chima's face which made Chima to miss direction, as Nwaturu used the cutlass on Chima's belly and ran away to Otoko police station to make entry as Chima bent down holding on his stomach.
Everybody thought it was a minor issue, but we didn't know that the stabbing penetrated and cut his intestine. Immediately, he was rushed to the hospital and was rejected in that hospital. We quickly rushed him to another hospital where he was admitted conditionally. The doctor commenced treatment immediately which sustained Chima till the next morning when he could not bear and withstand the pains in addition to the loss of blood, and so, he died in the hospital.

http://www.jowan.online/2017/12/photosfight-between-two-brothers-that.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.