Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Reliable Is Usi-tech - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Reliable Is Usi-tech (1170 Views)

Get Daily 1% Bitcoin On An Investment With USI-TECH / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Usi-tech by Namady(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
please.. those of us that have idea on cryptocurrency I need your advice. I want to invest in USI-TECH. I have read a lot about it and I know couple of guys that are benefiting from it for quite a while now. should I use my hard earned money to invest thank you
Re: How Reliable Is Usi-tech by Mup4life: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Investment decisions are best taken after you do a thorough research, but usi tech seems to be doing verywell i am an active investor.

Note: No matter how legit an investment is you should always invest what you would be comfortable loosing.

If you would like to know more you can hit me up on whatsapp number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Usi-tech by Namady(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mup4life:
Investment decisions are best taken after you do a thorough research, but usi tech seems to be doing verywell i am an active investor.

Note: No matter how legit an investment is you should always invest what you would be comfortable loosing.

If you would like to know more you can hit me up on whatsapp number on my signature.
thanks
Re: How Reliable Is Usi-tech by Fxmanager(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Namady:
please.. those of us that have idea on cryptocurrency I need your advice. I want to invest in USI-TECH. I have read a lot about it and I know couple of guys that are benefiting from it for quite a while now. should I use my hard earned money to invest thank you
We don't think you have read a lot about it. Visit this link to find out if it is a scam/ponzi http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2017/07/19/usi-tech-scam-yes-opinion/.
Re: How Reliable Is Usi-tech by save4live: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Whether you are looking to buy and resell gold and silver or looking to diversify your portfolio then this is the place for you. At MintBuilder you can buy physical gold and silver at very competitive rates using different payment options. As an example, at the time of writing this, MintBuilder's 2.5g gold bars were ~$50 cheaper than the same product on Amazon!

Alternatively, you can also join up with a MintBuilder wholesale team and start to earn commissions paid in either gold, silver, cash or ...! These commissions range from $250-$10,000 a week! That's not a typo, $10,000 a week!

Click here for more http://www.MintBuilder.com/266254.

If you like what you see but are worried about how to go about it, check out this youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_W8fif2yC0&feature=em-uploademail.

You can contact me for more information. Whatsapp +2348186540455

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Is Sureloan.co.uk Real?has Anyone Got A Loan From Them?please I Need Testimonial / Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks / My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.