Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (68812 Views)

Teni Clashes With Shizzi For Claiming He Originally Produced Hit Song, ‘Case' / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by AnonymousIP: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared on Twitter with caption ..

Happy birthday to the man who changed my life!! @iamshizzi !!

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/davido-finally-reveals-the-man-that-changed-his-life-picture/

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Africanbest(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
from

Guess this is regarded as FTC

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by marshalldgreat(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by manmoraskk: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
From, for, how, where and when ? Explain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Kingsleyuc(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
HBD shizzi...Davido your life has already been changed tey tey since were born... grin

Xmas Side Income..fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by videkon(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
So, we can call shizzi #APC right?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by AnonymousIP: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
cC ; lalasticlala
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by anibirelawal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
manmoraskk:
From, for, how, where and when ? Explain.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by RIPEnglish: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't knew any shizzi, how are these a news? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by hollamanng(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
He Changed is life truly, gave him crazy as$ beats that blew his job grin at least he has a purpose and his life has bearing and definition not just OMO BABA OLOWO without content

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Idrismusty97(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
So no be your billionaire papa change your life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by OKorowanta: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God sense fall on you this time.
Nice one �
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by venatus25(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
No wonder he always shout "shizzi!" probably in all his musics, I thought he is sneezing.
So na the guy be this.
Happy birthday Legend.
Please keep on changing people's lifes.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by donnaD(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
yawns,intresting story for anoda day as if i care.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Elnino4ladies: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Frog voice
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idrismusty97:

What is money without shizzi's beats?

45 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nebuchadnezar: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
a billionaire son forming "we came from gutter"
my guy your life changed the moment you cried your first cry at birth

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Lothario(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Change your life how? sad I hate it when people born with a silver spoon like me, try to cook up a success story that signify past years of suffering, many people wish to be born with a silver spoon but that didn't happen. then all of a sudden people born with a silver spoon wish to be born into a middle class or poverty stricken family so as to have a success story to tell just because they were able to break out of their family shadow.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by simak1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wawu
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by YINKS89(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Shizzi d magic finger... Dat guy produced 70% of davidos song

21 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Elis49(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Shizzi really tried for you..Nice one OBO

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by oshe111(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Its good to remember those that helped U

Oluwa bless me....

I need MONEY

11 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nebuchadnezar: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What is money without shizzi's beats?
with money you can hire the best beats
so don't go there

He's (davido) just talented but forming "from the street" is a forking lie

i guess you don't know the meaning of OBO
go and watch the video dami duro

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Killurself: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Davido life change but the changer life no change,why?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by atilla(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
He had money since but this was the guy that made his first hit song

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Pavore9: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idrismusty97:

I guess he meant musically.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
so don't go there

Look at the hits shizzi has managed to mix out........ Money without talent is a false fallacy.....

14 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
so don't go there

i guess you don't know the meaning of OBO
go and watch the video dami duro

Some people have spent the money, but not got required hits......

The hits indirectly translate to $$$$ in their accounts...

7 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by princeade86(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Davidoooooooo. where
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by olokstob(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Agent of change��
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by pheesayor(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
new meme alert.

AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared on Twitter with caption ..

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/davido-finally-reveals-the-man-that-changed-his-life-picture/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.