Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (39635 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by abefedammy: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Halima Salihu, an Abuja-based businesswoman, has approached a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) sitting at Maitama, Abuja, seeking the dissolution of her marriage to her husband, John Nouhayin, on the grounds of desertion.

The petitioner informed the court, presided over by Justice Peter Affen, that she got married to the respondent on June 16, 2014 at the Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) marriage registry and were issued with a marriage certificate.

According to her, her husband left their Kubwa, Abuja residence on July 27, 2014 without telling her anything, only for her to later discover that some of his belongings were no longer in the house.

She said;
“My Lord, we got married on the 16th of June, 2014 at AMAC marriage registry. We were given a marriage certificate that day. We moved in together as husband and wife after the marriage.

“On the 27th of July, 2014, he left the house at Kubwa without saying anything to me. I waited throughout that day. His line (telephone) was not going through.

“I later found out that some of his belongings were no longer in the house,” the petitioner told the court.

She informed that she contacted her husband’s family to tell them the issue on ground but the response they gave was unsatisfactory.

The petitioner added that it was then she contacted her uncle and told him what was happening.

“My uncle met with his family who told him that he had travelled out of the country and that he was no longer interested in the marriage. I still waited hoping that he would change his mind and come back.

“But up till now, he has not come back. That is why I brought the matter before my Lord,” the petitioner told the court.

She, therefore, pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage.

Counsel for the husband, Abubakar Muhammed, told the court that he did not want to cross-examine the plaintiff.

He stated that based on the instruction of his client, all the wife said in her petition before the court was true.

According to the counsel, “based on the instruction of my client, the respondent confirmed that all she claimed in her petition is true and he has no objection to the petition.”

Muhammed then urged the court to grant the relief sought by the petitioner.

Meanwhile, Justice Affen has directed parties in the matter to file their written addresses within seven days from Wednesday, November 29, 2017.

He, therefore, adjourned the case till Tuesday, December 5, 2017 for adoption of final addresses.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/my-husband-left-me-only-one-month-after.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by eezeribe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Munae(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by duduade: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
How is she sure he ain't a ghost??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by marshalldgreat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by khome(f): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by NextGovernor(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some women can be wahala sha. I had a girlfriend recently that almost made my life misreable. Anytime she come over I will never have rest. I talk to girl on the road problem, I greet my flat neighbour sister or daughters problem, I make calls to female problem, long conversation to male friends she will just be angry say I just kept her and calling since. I dont come back from work ontime peoblem, I say I am tired anytime she wanna bring conversation problem.

My broda/sista I ranaway before I die b4 my time. She curse the hell out of me over the fone just becos say I say make we give break. Some girls can be so problematic.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Playz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is what happens when you get married to someone you Never Knew

12 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ayo4251(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
H

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yourr: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
He left you since June 2014 and you are stating your case after 3 years, I believe we need to hear more from the husband side.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by AlexCk: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

After all the whole prewedding pix, etc.

Bummer

2 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Naijacost22: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
He didn't want to get stabbed with a broken bottle. Sorry madam you just have to move on.

4 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by grandstar(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
And this made front page
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by stillmaticOG(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
na bcuz her pussy no sweet...the guy man discover say na well dey dia.
that is what happens when you marry a retired olosho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by YINKS89(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dats one vewi easy divorce.
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by solutiongiver: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by 9jatatafo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
You married spirit
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by donstan18: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
:h
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
Ghost rider

7 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by joenor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Welcome back to single hood.
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by donstan18: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
r
stillmaticOG:
na bcuz her pussy no sweet ...the guy man discover say na well dey dia [b/]

that is what happens when you marry a [b] retired olosho

How old are you?

Who dashed you that phone?

C'mon go and wash plate osiso!!

20 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by doyouknowjohnny: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Only shameless cowards act like this.. A true disgrace to real men out there if what I just read is true.

5 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Softhands(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Make the woman talk wetin she do wey make the Man run comot leave am for house...

1 Like

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
stillmaticOG:
na bcuz her pussy no sweet...the guy man discover say na well dey dia.
that is what happens when you marry a retired olosho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ademidedavid(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
ghost will neva introduce u 2 any fmly member...

6 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Spanner4(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by manutdrichie(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can I happily succeed the man?
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Spanner4(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
manutdrichie:
Can I happily succeed the man?

The person below me

3 Likes

Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by juman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
The destroyed country mitigates our lives.

A country of useless "leaders".
Re: "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by rose54321: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
This one is strong oh.
Some guys sef why not come plain and tell her you ain't interested, instead of running off and leaving her worried and confused.

Hell go full eh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.