Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas (1491 Views)

Abu Screening Form For 2017/2018 Is Now On Sale!!! / Uniuyo Release Date For 2017/2018 Admission Screening / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by TeHN: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
It’s that time of the year again…whoopieee dooooo…. Countdown to festivity is now in full gear and with that comes the need to spread love even though we walk in love every day of the year and this month is simply no exception.

We plan to make this December special with our two pronged approach to address and aware a wide range of audience on the dangers of slave trade be it in our homes, workplace and most especially our youths embarking on crazy journeys in search of greener pastures.

Firstly, there are so many individuals still not aware of the hassles and the dangers of this slave trade and if they are aware, we need to make them understand the inherent risks hence our intention to employ the media using jingles precisely to sensitize and pry into the subconscious of youths having thoughts of engaging in this dangerous act. This jingle will help address the form of slavery which Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King fought for, restoring our freedom and enabling our youths to do what is right. This absurdity should not be tolerated in the 21st century, not in 2017. We kick against this barbaric act.

We understand that in a country as Nigeria, times are hard which propels many to engage in this demeaning act.

Secondly, we plan to provide some sort of financial relief to people (struggling students, job seekers and families) who might be struggling this Christmas period and don't have anywhere to turn to.

We will publish a guideline of who can apply for the financial relief and the selection criteria in due course

Finally, we continue to thank you our supporters for your relentless acts in helping us impact lives positively. We couldn't have done this without you. We now call on you as we’ve always done to help us achieve this two laudable project in a timely manner

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
@Ifyalways
@Isalegan2

1 Like

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by Funjosh(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Present

CC Dominique
Explorers
Ichommy
Aminat508
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by ifyalways(f): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
The jingle subject is on point. Well done Tehn.

Following

1 Like

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by blank(f): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice.
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by jaybee3(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2017
We need your financial support guys

Help us make this happen
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by ifyalways(f): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2017
jaybee3:
We need your financial support guys

Help us make this happen
Account details?

Give the thread more publicity.
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by TeHN: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
ifyalways:

Account details?

Give the thread more publicity.

Our account details for donations is as follows:

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
TeHN:

Our account details for donations is as follows:

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Seen. Done. smiley
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by adaeze91(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Hi Tehn, my name is Eze chinonso, i am 26yrs old lady. I need ur help financially. It all started in the year 2015 when i noticed my heart beat was irregular, easy fatigability and difficult in breathing that what made to see a doctor at Gold Cross hospital Ikoyi Lagos the same year. After series of test and scan it was cleared that i had mitral valve heart disease which i was on medication since then before i was referred to LUTH for more medical attention.it was in LUTH that i was told the final solution is surgery which was done this year on May 15th with the help of my former employer.they paid #3.5m for the open heart surgery. But the problem now is that the surgery had fail which made me to go back to my doctor and he refered me to Tristate in BABCOC university Ogun state.i have done all the neccessary assessments and the new surgery was estimated at #4million. I have my old and new medical report for verification. Dr Nwaosu is my doctor in Tristate. I stay at no 4 Alake lane Ojota Lagos.
This is my pic after the first surgery

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by adaeze91(f): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Thanks in antispation
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by r231(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
ifyalways:

Seen. Done. smiley

Received. Thank you so much madam. God bless you

Compliment of the season
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by jaybee3(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
@santino1
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by TeHN: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
adaeze91:
Hi Tehn, my name is Eze chinonso, i am 26yrs old lady. I need ur help financially. It all started in the year 2015 when i noticed my heart beat was irregular, easy fatigability and difficult in breathing that what made to see a doctor at Gold Cross hospital Ikoyi Lagos the same year. After series of test and scan it was cleared that i had mitral valve heart disease which i was on medication since then before i was referred to LUTH for more medical attention.it was in LUTH that i was told the final solution is surgery which was done this year on May 15th with the help of my former employer.they paid #3.5m for the open heart surgery. But the problem now is that the surgery had fail which made me to go back to my doctor and he refered me to Tristate in BABCOC university Ogun state.i have done all the neccessary assessments and the new surgery was estimated at #4million. I have my old and new medical report for verification. Dr Nwaosu is my doctor in Tristate. I stay at no 4 Alake lane Ojota Lagos.
This is my pic after the first surgery

Dear Adaeze91,

Thanks for your mention and we are sorry to hear about your ongoing medical challenges. However, TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases as we have no expertise needed to coordinate cases with such degree of varying complexity.

We apologise for our inability to help at this time but we shall continue to pray with you for your speedy recovery

Kind Regards

TeHN
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
r231:

Received. Thank you so much madam. God bless you

Compliment of the season
Egbon on top, compliments to you, your personal family and Tehn family smiley
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by adaeze91(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
TeHN:

Dear Adaeze91,

Thanks for your mention and we are sorry to hear about your ongoing medical challenges. However, TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases as we have no expertise needed to coordinate cases with such degree of varying complexity.

We apologise for our inability to help at this time but we shall continue to pray with you for your speedy recovery

Kind Regards

TeHN
thanks
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Oh, so this group is defunct. I trust Nairaland to kill the mission. Maintenance is not part of the African culture. It was a good idea at the time. Beneficiaries were vetted beforehand to reduce the likelihood of scammers preying on kind hearts. Now scammers are running amok since there is no outlet to check their backgrounds for authenticity.

1 Like

Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by Gboliwe: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Oh, so this group is defunct. I trust Nairaland to kill the mission. Maintenance is not part of the African culture. It was a good idea at the time. Beneficiaries were vetted beforehand to reduce the likelihood of scammers preying on kind hearts. Now scammers are running amok since there is no outlet to check their backgrounds for authenticity.

Keep quiet!

While you graciously acknowledge it was a good idea, how much of your time or resources did you entrust it with?

We were just regular humans like you. Two hands, one head all the works. You sat back and was waiting for it to go defunct so you can come out and yap how that we lack maintainace culture and uytghbgftredikbmhf.

How did you try to encourage the team?

Ndi mgbu
Re: Tehn’s Proactive Measures For 2017 Christmas by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gboliwe:

Keep quiet!

While you graciously acknowledge it was a good idea, how much of your time or resources did you entrust it with?

We were just regular humans like you. Two hands, one head all the works. You sat back and was waiting for it to go defunct so you can come out and yap how that we lack maintainace culture and uytghbgftredikbmhf.

How did you try to encourage the team?

Ndi mgbu
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Who Else Got This Jumia Free 10500 Voucher Whatsapp Chat / Saroda Solar Power Kit- SP10-07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.