Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 (21247 Views)

CSKA Moscow Vs Arsenal: Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th April 2018 / Arsenal vs CSKA Moscow :Europa League (4 - 1) On 5th April 2018 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 4) On 27th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Great result grin
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by vroy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
who else noticed that apart form get world best goalkeeper we still get world best back up goalkeeper. Name a better back up GK than romero n u will get a statue in IMO state

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
vroy:
who else noticed that apart form get world best goalkeeper we still get world best back up goalkeeper. Name a better back up GK than romero n u will get a statue in IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by umaleku(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
man United is one of the best club in the world so folks leave lukaku alone, if he scores u are happy and if he doesn't score u guys will kill him with your mouth as if u can play

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by Dilijingsly(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Odianose13:
So Lukaku can score? Wonderful!
before he no day score ni

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by pheonixxx: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Up Man Utd cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by oodua1stson: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2017
obivick:
JESUS CHRIST is coming.
eez laik you're mad abi?

Shey o ya weyrey?
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by oodua1stson: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2017
obivick:
JESUS is the only way
why does your Jesus look like Baba suwe grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by mikron(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Odianose13:
So Lukaku can score? Wonderful!
u guys shld cut this guy some slack, haba! the insults are getting too much
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by mikron(m): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2017
sirfee:
Lukakuuuuuuuu

Anti lukaku,go and hug transformer
tell them o

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by enemyofprogress: 2:41am On Dec 06, 2017
ammyluv2002:
My love for this Rashford na die kiss kiss
stop dreaming,him thing no go size you
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by mikron(m): 2:45am On Dec 06, 2017
oga pogba
oga rashford
oga lukaku
i hail oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by bufness(m): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2017
freebuddy:
Something just occurred to me now. Man Utd no get good defense. If they did, De Gea for no make 14 saves for their last match.
And their attack no strong with Lukaku in front.
rojo and lindelof were the defenders then bro, if twas bailly nd jones or smalling, it wont reach that
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by onatisi(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2017
freebuddy:
Something just occurred to me now. Man Utd no get good defense. If they did, De Gea for no make 14 saves for their last match.
And their attack no strong with Lukaku in front.
absolutely , their defense is very sharp , you cant stop a team like arsenal from trying to score goals against you, they are not on the field to sell groundnuts , they too want to win and they have very very good strikers like ozil ,sanchez , lacazette and others . so the number of trials made against your team doesn't depict whether your defense is good or not , the major issue is they didn't score . manu has played 15 premier league matches and conceded just 9 goals , whereas man city has played 15 and conceded 10 goals . in football scoring against your team isn't such a big deal but you must outscore your opponents . that is what man city has been able to do , they make sure that if you score 2 , they will try and score 3 , if you score 1 , they will score 2. yes i agree with you that manu attack needs some more bite and i think now tht zlantan is back he will provided the needed experience, looking at them very well manu even have a better attack than mancity , manu doesn't create many scoring opportunities but they don't waste them either , whereas city always creates loads of scoring opportunities and end up struggling to score just 2 or 3 . the problem with manu is with the midfield anytime pogba isnt available they always have problems,
my opinion though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2017
onatisi:

absolutely , their defense is very sharp , you cant stop a team like arsenal from trying to score goals against you, they are not on the field to sell groundnuts , they too want to win and they have very very good strikers like ozil ,sanchez , lacazette and others . so the number of trials made against your team doesn't depict whether your defense is good or not , the major issue is they didn't score . manu has played 15 premier league matches and conceded just 9 goals , whereas man city has played 15 and conceded 10 goals . in football scoring against your team isn't such a big deal but you must outscore your opponents . that is what man city has been able to do , they make sure that if you score 2 , they will try and score 3 , if you score 1 , they will score 2. yes i agree with you that manu attack needs some more bite and i think now tht zlantan is back he will provided the needed experience, looking at them very well manu even have a better attack than mancity , manu doesn't create many scoring opportunities but they don't waste them either , whereas city always creates loads of scoring opportunities and end up struggling to score just 2 or 3 . the problem with manu is with the midfield anytime pogba isnt available they always have problems,
my opinion though

Well said. Your analysis is quite reasonable. Me thinks Man Utd needs to buy a young striker next transfer window. One that can make Lukaku seat up.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
freebuddy:

Well said. Your analysis is quite reasonable. Me thinks Man Utd needs to buy a young striker next transfer window. One that can make Lukaku seat up.
they need a wide player and that was the reason why during the last transfer window mourihno initially was chasing peresic of inter millan but cooled off and switched to bale until bale refused to come to manu. manu still needs an another deadly striker and another quality midfielder that can be supplying good assists. The manu team is balanced and I will choose them any day. no fancy football, just win the game. That is the mourihno mentality
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by AliceARomeo: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2017
My love for this Rashford na die
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by newslifeop: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by FuckTheZero: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2017
obivick:
JESUS is the only way
grin Dude grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by ekhai(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017
umaleku:
man United is one of the best club in the world so folks leave lukaku alone, if he scores u are happy and if he doesn't score u guys will kill him with your mouth as if u can play
His critics refused to recognise his work rate. His activities are responsible for the created chances.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by dabossman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
onatisi:

my opinion though

Over time, title-winning teams have been built differently. Some on attack, others on defence. If you take a look at the Brazilian teams of old, they had that mentality of outscoring their opponents and it worked for a while until the Italians and Germans put up teams that could defend to the death. And that style also worked for them. In my opinion, no one way is better than the other. It's the result that determines what works essentially.
Re: Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow (2 - 1) On 5th November 2017 by RobertLBaile: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na u go cry las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 / Manchester United Vs Watford (0 - 0) On 26th February 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Tottenham Hotspur :UCL (1 - 1) On 17th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.