Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,079 members, 7,795,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (83971 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Angelanest: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
A young man is claiming he is on the right path with his traditional beliefs as he shared these photos online. Facebook user and traditionalist Iyierioba Uzoezie, shared a photo of a man praying in front of Virgin Mary's statue in a Catholic church and other photos of him and his idol in his shrine.

The young man who says people call him an idol worshiper - feels that the Christians (especially the Catholics) are the idol worshipers considering their form of prayers in front of a statue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/traditionalist-shares-photos-of-him-in-hi-shrine-and-catholic-man-praying.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Both are worshipping idols.
Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

With that said, I'm so sure Catholics won't make heaven.
They worship graven images,
They don't read the bible,
They interfere with the dead.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/3909943/similarities-between-catholicism-islam-pics

269 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by python1: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin Abeg make I no talk before some grunting species kee me with grunts.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Niyeal(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who I go ask. Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by UbanmeUdie: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Idolatry is peak in the catholic shrine church.

The difference is that, their idols are beautiful compared to the ugly scary ones in the traditional shrines.

Praying to the so called virgin Mary is idolatry!
Praying to angels is idolatry!
Praying to saints in heaven is idolatry!

Pls, if you can't cite a single scripture to back up your opposing fact to this, remain forever dumb and go and die!

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by eTECTIVe(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
If he has anything to say why not voice it instead of being a coward and making irrelevant comparisons with a dumb question

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Religion matter lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by IVORY2009(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
madridguy:
Religion matter lipsrsealed

Baba ba' WO' ni?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
I believe in the holy Catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Matthew 16:18: "…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.".

One slowpoke above should chew on that verse.

267 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Come again sir, your message is not clear.

Salute sir

IVORY2009:

Baba ba' WO' in?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by IVORY2009(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
madridguy:
Come again sir, your message is not clear.

Salute sir

You mean u don't understand your language?
"Yoruba"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin Any racket for me sir?

IVORY2009:

You mean u don't understand your language?
"Yoruba"
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by IVORY2009(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin Any racket for me sir?

Racket ko...grin
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Samusu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idol worshippers kam

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by danvon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Catholics believe Jesus is the son of God the thing is they also believe he's a sick mamas boy who take orders from his mother, ps:catholics removed d 2nd commandment and split d 10th in their catechism

21 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atheist food don land cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
All the above grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good point.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by TemmyT123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by ibagbea: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
why do you always bring Islam into your foolishness? how on earth do Muslims worship statue? statue is not even allowed in Islam talk less of kneeling for it...

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by hollamanng(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Let's stop hero worship and being enslaved to our own thoughts (Mental slavery)

Don't be fooled by the 21st century hype, we have more slaves now than the 1700s

I wonder how u even got holy Mary's image

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Religion is the opium of the people.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by goodnews777: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity

Gospel truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Firstcitizen: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Just like those worshipping the seat of their GO in one church recently.

36 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
though i'm a born catholic, i see some rationality in his post

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Catholics in the building .....over to you, this matter pass me

2 Likes

Angelanest:
A young man is claiming he is on the right path with his traditional beliefs as he shared these photos online. Facebook user and traditionalist Iyierioba Uzoezie, shared a photo of a man praying in front of Virgin Mary's statue in a Catholic church and other photos of him and his idol in his shrine.

The young man who says people call him an idol worshiper - feels that the Christians (especially the Catholics) are the idol worshipers considering their form of prayers in front of a statue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/traditionalist-shares-photos-of-him-in-hi-shrine-and-catholic-man-praying.html
That young man is awake.
Down with colonial Christianity that want to delete our traditions.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these Catholics with their image worship.

To me, the worship of Mary/Semiramis is idolatry

38 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by willexyaho(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
OK.
HE TRIED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by IMASTEX: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
At the end, it will be the love for God, self, neighbours and all that will count. Pentecostals says Catholics bow to image and pray using rosary. Catholics says Pentecostals are using handkerchief, holy water to pray and wearing hand bands, necklace, car flex with the pictures of their G.O's as protective shield. Yet the both condemn traditional worshippers for serving idol. What a paradox

Religion!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by IMASTEX: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Religious wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.