Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group (62039 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Gisthoodng(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Super Eagles forward, Victor Moses has said that his teammates at Chelsea have written off Nigeria ahead of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The Super Eagles were drawn in the Group D of World Cup alongside Argentina, Croatia and Iceland.

Moses, while pointing out that Croatia and Iceland will be difficult games for the Eagles, insisted that Argentina will be scared of facing Nigeria.

The Chelsea winger told Mirror, UK, “We don’t want to play against Messi, but it is what it is. We’ve got to go and play our football and see what happens.

“After what Iceland did last year [beating England in the last 16 of the Euros], football nowadays, there’s no easy game.

“Argentina are going to be scared of us as well.

“It’s all about football at the end of the day.

“Everyone at Chelsea was saying we’re going to get a thrashing and we’re not going to make it through the group stage.

“Hopefully, we can go out there and make the nation proud and get out of the group.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/04/2018-world-cup-moses-reveals-chelsea-players-said-nigerias-group/amp/

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gisthoodng:
Read: https://gisthoodng..com/2017/12/2018-world-cup-victor-moses-reveals.html
you're an idiot , why not post what they said here, you made me waste my mb because of your nonsense blog.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by sheddo619(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Super Eagles forward, Victor Moses has said that his teammates at Chelsea have written off Nigeria ahead of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The Super Eagles were drawn in the Group D of World Cup alongside Argentina, Croatia and Iceland.

Moses, while pointing out that Croatia and Iceland will be difficult games for the Eagles, insisted that Argentina will be scared of facing Nigeria.

The Chelsea winger told Mirror, UK, “We don’t want to play against Messi, but it is what it is. We’ve got to go and play our football and see what happens.

“After what Iceland did last year [beating England in the last 16 of the Euros], football nowadays, there’s no easy game.

“Argentina are going to be scared of us as well.

“It’s all about football at the end of the day.

“Everyone at Chelsea was saying we’re going to get a thrashing and we’re not going to make it through the group stage.

“Hopefully, we can go out there and make the nation proud and get out of the group.”

9 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by crackerspub: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017

Even with Messi plus retired Maradona, we are going to beat Argentina. Enough of that rubbish, Messi na God undecided undecided

All I see is Nigeria winning the group with full 9 points.

Croatia with Luka Modric can be stopped, resilient and defensive minded Iceland can be beaten!

9ja all the way!

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Adaomalight(f): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmm....bad belle them undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by banom(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
we will
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Teewhy2: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Inyanga(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
For real?
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Sirheny007(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
grin
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by hensben(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Go Eagles
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by FILEBE(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
we shall overcome!
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Make them no off the jet super eagles use go because them go soon come back grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Mpeace(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Pple keep talking of Argentina, forgeting that Croatia is also star studed. Their midfield of Rikitic, and real madrids kovacic, modric, inter milans pericic etc must be feared. Not forgetting Manzukic

34 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by JohnEazy(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Ok
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by donlucabrazi(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed

Moses, I wish you had specified who said it, so I will know where to channel my grouse.

I hope it was not those mediocre English players though! Football is unpredictable, that we are underrated is even good for the team. I just hope you guys will grow balls of steel (pun not intended) to rise to the occasion

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by wildchild02: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
We go shock them

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss it

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by hiplus: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
I see us making it out of the group stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by chronique(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
They are right. Iceland and Croatia are like banana peels that can spoil the party for the eagles.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Kaywaz(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
The least we can advance to is the semi final.

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Elnino4ladies: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
grin cheesy They are right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Who Chelsea epp?

We didn't think we could trash Argentina at a friendly too.

In the game of football, anything can happen.

9 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by blaze1916(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Ama ya yin lenu....its gonna be like a dream when we get to the final and be the first african country to win the world cup...cos I have so much confidence on this team I swear.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by adisabarber(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
When some of them will be watching from home. Awon elere

13 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
It is still possible the super eagles will disappoint those teams by beating hands down. It requires hard work and ,dedication. They are only motivating the team to work harder so don't fear

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by taju4free(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Hahaha the Chelsea people said the truth though...how can we beat a Croatia with the likes of Modric and Co. and for sure we ain't beating Argentina...and Iceland is a team who plays as a unit...only a miracle i say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by maxiuc(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Omooniya1: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Are dey God!!!

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by jieta: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
names don't play football if God say we will qualify surely we will

10 Likes

Re: World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group by Damilare6293: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Bad belle dem.....some of them no even dey go world cup. super eagles will shock the world.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) / Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.