Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sentences That Made School Fun. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sentences That Made School Fun. (963 Views)

Court Sentences Former Bank PHB Boss, Francis Atuche To Over 6 Years In Prison / UAE Sentences Eight Nigerian Armed Robbers To Death / Nigeria Army Court Martial And Sentences 2 Soldiers To 5 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Which of the following sentences brings smile to your face when you're told. Mine is 3 tongue cheesy grin

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Pappyto: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
The day a teacher asked us who would like to go to heaven , everybody raised their hands expect me.

The teacher asked and I said my mom said I should come straight home after school and not heaven.

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Qhalifah:

U take one page write post, take another page do full stop. U sure say if you get company you go employ people?

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Chicagoesontop: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Mathematics Teacher Is Sick !!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by UbanmeUdie: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Absolutely none of the above!

The one sentence that excited me the most was "come out here and pick pin".

It was a delight and glorious opportunity for me to view freely the rainbow coloured pants of all the girls sitting in front rows.

I can never forget, how dirty Titilayo's pant was!

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by OVA200(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
All of the above

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Day2logic:

[s]U take one page write post, take another page do full stop. U sure say if you get company you go employ people?[/s]
oya go to jobstreet.com.ng or hea-employment.com or changenigeriaproject.co.uk or livecareer.com
l Neva get company i for employ you, make do with those ones first.
I don help you now oo
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Pappyto:
The day a teacher asked us who would like to go to heaven , everybody raised their hands expect except me.

The teacher asked and I said my mom said I should come straight home after school and not heaven.
I know you're lying but for the sake of the thread, continue.
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Absolutely none of the above!

The one sentence that excited me the most was "come out here and pick pin".

It was a delight and glorious opportunity for me to view freely the rainbow coloured pants of all the girls sitting in front rows.

I can never forget, how dirty Titilayo's pant was!
say this now in Mr eazi's voice"I need holy water" and be saved.
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Pappyto: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Qhalifah:
I know you're lying but for the sake of the thread, continue.
Is it your lie?
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Qhalifah:
oya go to jobstreet.com.ng or hea-employment.com or changenigeriaproject.co.uk or livecareer.com
l Neva get company i for employ you, make do with those ones first.
I don help you now oo

You must have been job hunting a long time to know all those sites, U even have time to reply all the comments on the thread. Abeg allow ur phone rest small, doesn't make sense if you need to fix it with money for Xmas cloth abi u no sabi say overuse de spoil phone?

Pappyto:
The day a teacher asked us who would like to go to heaven , everybody raised their hands expect me.

I just finish reading your story about the evil bird, to match with this one; now I know why u dont want to go to heaven. 3 gbosa for u

1 Like

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Day2logic:

You must have been job hunting a long time to know all those sites, U even have time to reply all the comments on the thread. Abeg allow ur phone rest small, doesn't make sense if you need to fix it with money for Xmas cloth abi u no sabi say overuse de spoil phone?

I just finish reading your story about the evil bird, to match with this one; now I know why u dont want to go to heaven. 3 gbosa for u
Disclaimer: Coughs* It is pple like you that would create a topic about how someone from your village is after your progress, whereas you're the hindrance. I just hope you do the needful before it gets out hand.
Modified: Someone wants to be of help to you at no cost but your pride won't let you..........you know the rest

Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Qhalifah:
Disclaimer: Coughs* It is pple like you that would create a topic about how someone from your village is after your progress, whereas you're the hindrance. I just hope you do the needful before it gets out hand.
Modified: Someone wants to be of help to you at no cost but your pride won't let you..........you know the rest

I dont go down like that but its nice to meet you
Re: Sentences That Made School Fun. by Qhalifah: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Day2logic:

I dont go down like that but its nice to meet you
The pleasure is mine grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like The Colors, Style And Material? / SEO keywords good 20 on page ranking for your website / Coronavirus: Is The World Economy Going Into Recession? How It Affects You & I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.