Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See (1948 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by dreamworld: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is Nigerian flag ,,looking at it i see a lot of things, .

I see corruption grin
What do you see?

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by alabiyemmy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
I see your head!

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Paulosky1900: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
i see billionaire country

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
I see president BUHARI is being sworn in for the second time as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by zombieHUNTER: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2017
I see poverty
I see Hunger
I see hopeless youths who only dream of American visa
I see the ant of Africa

A mistake of a country
An abode of corruption.. Nepotism and injustice
I see a no good country whose citizenry are only lip religious but ungodly

A country where the churches and mosques edifice will certainly compete with their counterparts all over the globe
But can we say same about the hospitals and universities ?

A country where lives are mere soft targets
Is that one a country?

9 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by PDJT: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Dumbness. The designer is so dumb that he had to repeat one colour twice. Having said that what about Nigerians that adopted such a stale flag.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by zombieHUNTER: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2017
yarimo:
I see president BUHARI is being sworn in for the second time as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in 2019

Believe me when I tell you
This guy cannot afford a three square meal

A country where the youths are never ready for leadership
Is that one a country?

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by engrtee(f): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2017
green white green
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Believe me when I tell you
This guy cannot afford a three square meal

A country where the youths are never ready for leadership
Is that one a country?
three square meals, I have been saying it zombieHUNTER is very hungry grin. Blame the youths and not the country for not being ready for leadership tongue
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2017
dreamworld:

I see corruption grin
What do you see?

DIVISIONS INTO THREE ENTITIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by BlessedSpirit: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2017
The flag is beautiful, My land is blessed...I see possiblities. I believe in God I believe in this Country I believe in Myself

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Kingbabu: 3:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Senselessness,hypocrisy,cluelessness and foolishness.The green symbolises agriculture and no food and the white peace and we lack oneness.Abegi!
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by ezeagu(m): 3:33am On Dec 05, 2017
An eagle.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Samusu(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2017
I see Green White Green

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by femi4: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2017
The flag is boring, I wonder why they allowed the guy below to force the design down our throat

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by festwiz(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2017
femi4:
The flag is boring, I wonder why they allowed the guy below to force the design down our throat
Have you seen the flag of Japan? I'm pretty sure the designer accidentally dropped a blot of red ink in the middle of a white sheet of paper and called it a day. Stop being judgemental. If you have a better design you can submit it to the FG for consideration.
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by femi4: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
festwiz:
Have you seen the flag of Japan? I'm pretty sure the designer accidentally dropped a blot of red ink in the middle of a white sheet of paper and called it a day. Stop being judgemental. If you have a better design you can submit it to the FG for consideration.
what do you know about creativity... Abeg Mechie onu!

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by festwiz(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2017
femi4:
what do you know about creativity... Abeg Mechie onu!
I made a response based on you stating "the flag is boring" and asked you to design a better one.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by legwa10(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
i see hope, a future dat glitters, peace and God's hands
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Biggty(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
All i see is a failed country

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by dreamworld: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
legwa10:
i see hope, a future dat glitters, peace and God's hands
tongue, you are on your own
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Samusu:
I see Green White Green
Correct!
NaSo Dem Dey Fail Exam.
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by spartan117(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
dreamworld:

I see corruption grin
What do you see?
All you see is corruption?

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Scholes007(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Epitome of tribalism,nepotism,corruption,stagnation and shame

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by dreamworld: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
I see poverty
I see Hunger
I see hopeless youths who only dream of American visa
I see the ant of Africa

A mistake of a country
An abode of corruption.. Nepotism and injustice
I see a no good country whose citizenry are only lip religious but ungodly

A country where the churches and mosques edifice will certainly compete with their counterparts all over the globe
But can we say same about the hospitals and universities ?

A country where lives are mere soft targets
Is that one a country?
Seriously speaking, this country is a failed country, we need a leader that can save us from this hellfire,
They keep recycling old leaders frm apc to pdp etc,
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by nijabazaar: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
I see a hopeless design by a dumb artist

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by legwa10(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
dreamworld:
tongue, you are on your own
whatever u think in ur heart, so shall it be
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
dreamworld:

I see corruption grin
What do you see?

Have you ever found what you where not looking for?
Re: Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See by tribalistseun: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
yarimo:
why you no wan get sense??

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Is An Ignoramus: Here Are Facts To Prove It – Reno / Why President Buhari's Case Is Different By Joe Igbokwe / #lazyyouth :-young Boy Shares Photos Of Lazy Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.