Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East (30261 Views)

My Little Backyard Farm / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by siraj1402(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Arvinkris:
Ginger can grow anywhere in Nigeria and I look forward to trying it in large scale.
Yes are right but you know what, the best ginger always comes from the North. Those who know the real taste will agree.

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by charles2044: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mobile farming system

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by KroKodile(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
@ OP mayhap you should contact Terry G the ginger master for patronage. Good luck to you.
Nice farm though!
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by obowunmi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lovely.
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Playz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
There's dignity in labor!
Keep on keeping on!
wink
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Elfaris(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Arvinkris:
The harvest today
love this. More Grease to your elbow. this is what we need in Naija now. #Entrepreneurs
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by ashjay001(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
coolie1:
farming na very lucrative business oh

but I no get the power
Inside sack fa?
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Agriculture all the way smiley

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Premiumwriter: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice. Next time I'll snap and make a thread for my yam, beans and pepper farm too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Deflorence(f): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wow, impressive. I will try this out
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damoxy:

Technology is the way bro
Be ICT inclined
you don't say that, we need them both. technology can't sustain you but agric can.
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Ejanla07: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
siraj1402:
Yes are right but you know what, the best ginger always comes from the North. Those who know the real taste will agree.

shut up and stop pouring spit....

u harvest wat u plant

5 Likes

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
johnstar:
Makes sense

Not like dat jobless nairalander showing us is sitting room ....

Dead guy
I swear,dat guy is d most useless guy on earth,very childish,zero maturity and lack basic common sense. I still wonder his motives of opening senseless thread just to show off his low lifestyle. To him he is trying to get popular but doesn't know he is just a local clown suffering from inferiority complex. so many G guys here who own cars and houses don't care to show off but dix dead clown will just be fooling himself up and down, it s obvious he was brought up in an arrogant way because he never listen to advice but will reply u in an arrogant way if u try to advice him. I hate it wen a full grown mature guy behaves like a child without proper parental guidance. very dead guy.

3 Likes

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by tofolo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
same soil you farm cassava and maize, I grow ginger up North here.
Seun:
What kind of soil did you fill the sacks with?

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
johnstar:
Makes sense

Not like dat jobless nairalander showing us is sitting room ....

Dead guy
u mean that fake upcoming artist Airforce1 that refuse to blow
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
I swear,dat guy is d most useless guy on earth,very childish,zero maturity and lack basic common sense. I still wonder his motives of opening senseless thread just to show off his low lifestyle. To him he is trying to get popular but doesn't know he is just a local clown suffering from inferiority complex. so many G guys here who own cars and houses don't care to show off but dix dead clown will just be fooling himself up and down, it s obvious he was brought up in an arrogant way because he never listen to advice but will reply u in an arrogant way if u try to advice him. I hate it wen a full grown mature guy behaves like a child without proper parental guidance. very dead guy.
omg see savagery!!!

mind u @the bolded, that clown called Airforce1 does not deserve to be called a full grown mature guy. He's neither grown nor matured..
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
booqee:
omg see savagery!!!

mind u @the bolded, that clown called Airforce1 does not deserve to be called a full grown mature guy. He's neither grown nor matured..
lolx,he is an overgrown mature baby,honestly dat clown is so annoying.
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Stevengerd(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
booqee:
omg see savagery!!!

But how this thread to concern Airforce1 now?

2 Likes

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
booqee:
omg see savagery!!!

You've been on my case for sometime now and I doubt if we've cross path before .

You're just one of my little problem I just might deal with soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by 1759King: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
You've earned my respect Seun. I was going to ask same question.
Seun:
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Yyeske(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
God bless your hustle my person, while some are still leaving for Libya to be sold as slaves, you are here doing your thing.
Next year's harvest will be twenty times this and more sef.
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Mrjo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Seun:
did u want to join him?

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by siraj1402(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ejanla07:

shut up and stop pouring spit....

u harvest wat u plant
Ori re ope
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Pavore9: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Can strawberries grow in nigeria?

Yes even right there in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by ashjay001(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pavore9:

Yes even right there in Lagos.

Whats d market like? Can jam be locally produced? Do u av pics of a flowering plant in naija?
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Arvinkris(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Seun:
Loamy soil.no special treatment or fertilizer plan.

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by Ejanla07: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
siraj1402:
Ori re ope
ori re oda
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
But how this thread to concern Airforce1 now?
he dey forbid to engage in something meaningful like op rather than opening useless thread upandan, Wat meaningful tin person don learn from him rather dan turning nairaland to kids playground.
Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by FBIL: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just love the South Easterners. They're like the Chinese, struggling to make sure every thing they are in-charge of works successfully, including their dru.....gggg business grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East by innobets(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

PITY THIS GUY SMALL.. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW OFF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure / Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) / How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.