Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (22101 Views)

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / World AIDS Day 2021 Message From UNAIDS Executive Director, Winnie Byanyima / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by nonut: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
trust me bro I'm an old gee...I have seen the best of both worlds...If only walls could talk...

Like i said i understand what is going on in the society...The problem is it isn't suppose to be us...Our women used to be different even those days growing up we normally go somewhere to get drunk first before driving to pick up our girls..

Nowadays if u don't drink it might even be impossible for u to tag along...Don't worry drugs shows u are a flyboy..

Last time i was in Nigeria benylin was around 1500 now someone told me last week it's about 4k...And people need several bottles to get high and no job
..Tell me why there wud be no prostitution and crime.

Nonetheless bro..
Don't blame the pot cooking the chicken blame the knife that killed it...

In this context the knife is Government and parents..

I already lost friends to overdose of drugs atleast 7 or so..I studied at iuo okada and it wasn't a big deal..Roche was like vitamin c...The alias then was even baba blue...

It was in the last 8years the situation started and it deteriorated since 2014...

People now use psychiatric pills,anti inflammatory and sedative pills mixed with SK for fun..

Many people are already walking corpse....

I like to always relax and enjoy my time with friends crack jokes and yabbb...But the last time what i saw in Nigeria still hunts me...Our girls are gone...At pubs /pools and all hangouts it's a mess what you see...I swear brother..I remember those days where i still trick girls to drink Gordon spark..Just to get them tipsy so i can yab them and see their funny side when dancing and yabbing...

Today brother u can't even get any girl high again with alcohol is controlled substances or nothing..

ThankGod i have no younger sister there and My daughter is with me here..
Because if we don't fix our economy to engage this people it will get out of hand beyond repair...We will even loose our work force...Just like South Africa and some European countries..To drug abuse and reckless sex.
Bros, even tire me. It's not just single girls now. There are married women who get high too. Their husbands give them money for food, they buy drugs first and high like a kite.
Nigeria is gradually moving towards the way of South Africa.
The ban on beer in private schools and some Sharia states helped with the increase of drug abuse. They wanted to control alcohol use and they ended up pushing youths into taking drugs.
The new craze in Nigeria is drugs and betting. Sex is just jara.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by birdsview(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok but again i think the poverty rate in Nigeria is higher than all the above countries u mentioned
nice hairdo
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2017
nonut:

Bros, even tire me. It's not just single girls now. There are married women who get high too. Their husbands give them money for food, they buy drugs first and high like a kite.
Nigeria is gradually moving towards the way of South Africa.
The ban on beer in private schools and some Sharia states helped with the increase of drug abuse. They wanted to control alcohol use and they ended up pushing youths into taking drugs.
The new craze in Nigeria is drugs and betting. Sex is just jara.
i completely agree with you...I am watching tvc news that imo state Governor just made his own sister commissioner for happiness under Ministry of happiness affairs...And there are alot to do...Tell me how people will be happy with a governor of such useless tendencies..

Every politician in Nigeria lack leadership qualities...They completely lack direction is just embezzlement and nepotism..

We lack fundamental sense of progress because we only want now without planning...It's pathetic because they know what to do but ignore it...And they have systematically ruined the labor force and youth that could tackle them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by shinarlaura(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
birdsview:
nice hairdo

Thank u wink
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by bogolobango(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
These white men are just fooling us if they can prevent mother to child infecting definitely there should be a cure for this HIV disease

I don't even if this HIV is scam
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by TEYA: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Foxrain:

Shut up your mouth, have you gone to the HIV unit in government hospitals ,go and see for yourself!
Why the aggression? Are you HIV positive? Or are you one of the owners of the ngos posing as angels when we know them for who they are - WOLVES in sheep clothing!
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by enemyofprogress: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2017
It is because we don't like using condoms, we ate condoms in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by pokipoki: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Evaberry:

A moment of prayers for the corpers serving in benue state

The state known for HIV and promiscuity. my heart goes out to you all and I hope you don't leave your ppa with the gift of hiv
This shows you actually did not learn anything in school!!!!
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Edunwa302(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i just dey laff una...God go help una..But i can help u guys when u fall into such temptations because it's only when a man has no purpose for waking up in the morning sleeping becomes very interesting...Sex is supposed to be for a way of showing love or affection...But can u love every girl?No..!

Sex is supposed to be for pleasure and leisure...If you want to be relevant and useful in life..You can't always be in pleasure and liesure mood..

There is time for everything...Life is a race but we all have different tracks and pace...Follow your own pace and use your own track to run your own race.
Sorry i can't really comprehend ur quote in regards to my comment sir
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Critiker: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Please go for HIV testing. It is real. don't Bleep without condom. 5 minutes pleasure is nothing compare to your health. Again, na ladies dey cos the spread. dey dont like condom. ladies are indeed devilish!
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Edunwa302:

Sorry i can't really comprehend ur quote in regards to my comment sir
means i laff at u guys to even allow nonsense girls take advantage of ur illness konjitis to hold u ransom that they don't like sex with condom..Huh
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Elliot2(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
TEYA:
This report is false and alarmist. The hiv/aids industry is a booming industry for the NGO business in Nigeria. What other way can they get cheap funds other than telling us Nigeria is one of the highest ranking countries in AIDS prevalence. NGOs can be disgusting! Making fortunes off the misery of others.
dey dia make pant dey wear u! i was at university of abuja teaching hospital some time dis year,i went there to get tested for d virus after ma disastrous relationship with ma ex(a chronic cheat,grade a ashawo),i was alarmed at d number of persons i saw needing such tests,most came out with weary faces. forgot some of dis slay queens u see shining,na carriers dem be!dat statistic is not far from d truth considering d fact that a good amount of those sexually active don't like getting tested for it jus like my ex.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by holluphemydavid(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Second Largest in d world?Lobatan.....no where is say in Nigeria again even sex isnt safe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Not surprised,with the increase of prostitution lately and the way they openly advertise on social media just seems like they know they have the virus and have given up on life and want to kill as many men as possible,I troll them a lot and most don't mind doing skin skin.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by halimi26: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok but again i think the poverty rate in Nigeria is higher than all the above countries u mentioned
That's right...continue thinking&publicly displaying your ignorance.
For your information,the poverty rate in Nigeria is child's play compared to the poverty rate in Brazil,Indonesia&india

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Rozaytee: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Notmyproblem:

If indecent dressing is responsible for promiscuity then the rate of promiscuity would have been higher during the period our ancestors were running around unclad shortly before the arrival of the whitemen. If memory serves me right I am yet to read any report from the first colonial settler on the rate of promiscuity among the tribes or anything about the indecency of the society they met.
i agree with u... they had good morals Wen it comes to sexuality.. not now dat people can even marry dog and sleep with cat...
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Rozaytee: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Elliot2:
dey dia make pant dey wear u! i was at university of abuja teaching hospital some time dis year,i went there to get tested for d virus after ma disastrous relationship with ma ex(a chronic cheat,grade a ashawo),i was alarmed at d number of persons i saw needing such tests,most came out with weary faces. forgot some of dis slay queens u see shining,na carriers dem be!dat statistic is not far from d truth considering d fact that a good amount of those sexually active don't like getting tested for it jus like my ex.
try Advice ur ex to get tested.....
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Rozaytee: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ghostmode2two:
Please use condom if you are active and have multiple partnered or just zip up. Sex today is like food. both singles and married indulge in it indiscriminately
the one dat shock me most is married men... I know one who kept disturbing me... I asked him why he was doing dis... as a married man.. he said he needed to explore more on sex.... I was just disgusted.... I just pitied his wife... I wonder why a married man will still want to go outside and explore sex.... very sad.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Aleora(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Story story,where india dey
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rozaytee:
the one dat shock me most is married men... I know one who kept disturbing me... I asked him why he was doing dis... as a married man.. he said he needed to explore more on sex.... I was just disgusted.... I just pitied his wife... I wonder why a married man will still want to go outside and explore sex.... very sad.

The way s.ex is being viewed in today's world is disheartening, you see both men and women who are married don't honor marriage vow anymore. They engage in extra marital affairs as if it is normal without shame. Such a man pestering you, you tell him to his face how shameless he is. Can't he explore se.x with his wife?
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by stephen2016: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
stay woke. These people just inflating numbers to get more money from WHO to embezzle. Aid is real but stay woke. dont trust these nigerian government workers, All our thieves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by JJBROS(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
NA LIE! U PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR AID GRANT BA? THIEF THIEF

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by bencynthgreat: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elliot2:
Thank God for ur life though HIV is not easily passed to male than female. Even if ur ex is positive there is every chance u may end up negative. Due to some factors like viral load and most especially luck. With my experience I can't even trust a pastor's wife or daughter. in fact na God dey save person. but we must trade with caution because u might not get a second chance again. If anyone test positive rush down to Michael opkara university of Agriculture to meet prof. Ezeibe. Stop believing those that discredit this man on d basis of ethics. science is science and not ethics.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by sweetilicious(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Go for test and protect yourself always no matter what.This is so scary.I heard some people say HIV doesn't kill and am like wow!Some people are so not in this world.They don't even care to take care of themselves.How can they be able to take care of their partners in future?AIDS IS REAL.
nony43:
Condom na 100 box, yet some people still want skin to skin, I have noticed that ladies prefer skin to skin a lot
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Rozaytee: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ghostmode2two:

The way s.ex is being viewed in today's world is disheartening, you see both men and women who are married don't honor marriage vow anymore. They engage in extra marital affairs as if it is normal without shame. Such a man pestering you, you tell him to his face how shameless he is. Can't he explore se.x with his wife?
i asked him if his wife doesn't explore sex.....he said she enjoys sex with him... but he wants to taste outside.... I felt irritated... I didn't insult him tho... I just politely declined.....men like dat have sold their soul to adultery....because am pretty sure he would have slept with different women outside.......
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by pedrilo: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
TEYA:
This report is false and alarmist. The hiv/aids industry is a booming industry for the NGO business in Nigeria. What other way can they get cheap funds other than telling us Nigeria is one of the highest ranking countries in AIDS prevalence. NGOs can be disgusting! Making fortunes off the misery of others.
people who make categorical statements like you just did are not so smart and intelligent and far from been wise.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by kkins25(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
NokiaN8:
It is well! pastors and Imams don't encourage wedding outside the blessing of God. preach virginity, a lady should keep her self, a man should keep himself. Campuses standards of Morals should be increased, it should be noted, parents should also be always accessible to listen to their children, indecent dressings should be discouraged, especially ladies this days. Mothers must work on their daughters, Indecent cloths must stop, Government should set up a task force to arrest, lockup any1 found indecently dressed. And Young girls an advise, if you doing Facebook, Instagram, demanding for money, you are postitutes. Greediness, shamelessness, adultery, you are wasting your future, a word is enough for the wise!
jargons!!!
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by kkins25(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
NokiaN8:

Sex,relationships,sugar daddies,sugar mummies take note,hungry ladies, greedy men/boys take note
ignore this illiterate abeg.
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by TEYA: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
pedrilo:
people who make categorical statements like you just did are not so smart and intelligent and far from been wise.
If you think I am smart and intelligent, it doesn't make me any smarter than I am, if you think I am daft, it doesn't make me any worse than I am. So why should I let your opinion about me to bother me?
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by pedrilo: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
TEYA:

If you think I am smart and intelligent, it doesn't make me any smarter than I am, if you think I am daft, it doesn't make me any worse than I am. So why should I let your opinion about me to bother me?
una nor get old man picture for una parlour?

Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by TEYA: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
pedrilo:
una nor get old man picture for una parlour?
See as I just dey beat you for that Pinshure. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rozaytee:
i asked him if his wife doesn't explore sex.....he said she enjoys sex with him... but he wants to taste outside.... I felt irritated... I didn't insult him tho... I just politely declined.....men like dat have sold their soul to adultery....because am pretty sure he would have slept with different women outside.......

You did the right thing. I don't like men/women who are married and still sidekick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV / Dr. Ugo Anieto Discovers ANIETOCIN (Antibiotic For Drug Resistant Infections) / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.