Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (80282 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by 1pappy: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2017
farihafaheemah:

.... it obvious you don't have wisdom. Even our creator test us to know how faithful we are to HIM. My advise to you move with elders to learn about this life.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you Don finish dz gurl Wey no dey use brain talk ���

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Boyooosa(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2017
This op and his friends are not mature for marriage. They should be discussing about career and girlfriends.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by vicadex07(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2017
acme6:
He shouldn't marry her, such a lady will leave him when life gets tough.

Its not even that... Its obvious she has no regards for the guy and consider her monthly 300k shopping more important than him. It also implies dat if another guy comes along offering her 1mill monthly shopping, she would follow him immediately.

The mans parent want to ruin their sons life cos of tribalism... Smh

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
Nah I want both you and the car.......or is that too much to ask from a young lady like me......? tongue

Lady? Where's the lady, abeg?
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by sisisioge: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2017
He is like the proverbial head that is destined to be knocked regardless of where he's hidden. Biko allow him open up to her, it is his ayanmo to get saddled with a fair weather wife grin.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by franchasng: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Tonytonex:
IF THE LADY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, AND HE REALLY LOVES HER, HE SHOULD OPEN UP TO HER, MAYBE, SHE WILL RECONSIDER HIM. HE SHOULD GO FOR WHAT HE WANT. PLS, we shouldn't crusify the lady, it's her life and it's up to her to decide what she want. "better soup na money kill am".
You sound naive. See my brother, there are millions of ladies right now, as in very hot looking and working class ladies living in Nigeria and even abroad with international citizenship looking for a decent guy to marry. You won't meet them if you don't package yourself well and first see yourself as a born king.

No girl is too pretty nowadays because there are millions of hotter girls everywhere you go today.

The simple truth is, the girl isn't into the guy simple. The girl has another guy she prefers that's deceiving her; that's how most ladies behave until that guy they love bleeps them up then their eyes will open to their past mistakes and great guys they lost and by then, they are clocking 30+ and desperate which drives better guys farther away from them.

Some guys are born mugus....even if they are earning 1million monthly, girls will keep fucking them up because they got no class, no efizy, no taste and are too mumuish, and I see this particular guy as such mumu guy ladies use to play tinko

How can a guy earning #180k in Nigeria of today allow one Abuja mgbeke to be dictating for him or making him shiver when he can package himself well and get hotter, richer chicks that will even spend on him and even beg him to propose.

See, all a guy need is a steady income, good head, smartness, focus, great ambition, good future plans for himself and good dress sense and he is every lady's man.

Sometime last year I was dating this very pretty hot chick living in Abuja and I met this chick when I lost my job and I told her but she knows that no matter what, future de bright lol, so she kept on encouraging me sha....until she then visited me in Lag and she complained that she doesn't like Lagos, that Lagos is crowded, Lagos is not clean, that I should start planning to relocate to Abuja or move to highbrow areas in Lagos like Lekki that's similar to Abuja,.

She was gisting me all these nonsense as I went to pick her from the airport, so I just removed her from my mind that moment.

She later realised that I was no longer as free with her like I used to be so she began to panic; asking me if she has done anything wrong to me that she will change, I didn't even consider her extra beauty and nonsense class, I just deleted her from my list as wouldbe and kept cool waiting for her to go back to Abuja so I can finally get away with her nonsense reasoning and high fly life.

And while we were together, different big guys were calling her seriously and pestering her as if they were going to marry her today tomorrow, but being a smart guy I am, I knew they were all coming for the coochie, guys will always be guys but chicks don't know until it hits them hard and they start to disturb our dear God.

So I ended the relationship amidst her pleading for a second chance but me have noticed slay Queen traits in her which I dislike so no room for 2nd chance carry your beauty and class and go chicks full the world.

Gradually, I bounced back financially and things began to turn around.....now more hotter and classy ladies are available left right center even some living abroad....I am now the one forming unserious and my ex is still begging to come back she never still marry all those psquarr and otedola deceiving her then. and time de go for her while my own time is just starting.

Guys need to wake up, you are kings....go focus on your life financially and be reasonable towards ladies, don't be a mumu for any Lady..... Any Lady that tries to form for u, dump her asap and focus on making money and u will have hotter, better chicks later no time.

This lady will regret her actions later later they always do....they usually think life is a bed of roses, they don't like to water ground, they prefer watered ground which is risky to march on cos watered grounds know they are highly sought after by all ladies smiley

So my advice to the op is, tell your friend to dump that Abuja mgbeke (I don't care how pretty she is, she is mgbeke so long as she herself is not rich and not the daughter of an obviously rich man, she is poor and forming slay...is she not aware that there are millions of hotter chicks than her with better qualities and bigger family background that are single and praying for just a reasonable man to call theirs).

Guys should stop marrying these class of ladies, they need to remain single and keep warming the beds of rich guys who use them for fun and for passing away time, they aren't meant for marriage! They are meant for fun time and for play not for keeps or for marriage, there are many ladies like that guys wake up.

Be around rich guys and u won't let any girl give u sleepless night again. The only song girls understand is money and more money....

Go make the money, forget love....love is a fallacy.... Make money go for your taste, if she bleeps up, dump her too and marry another or stay single and enjoy your life and train the kids you have well. Our generation of ladies don't need soft guys, learn to be tough and strongwilled.

Only few girls deserve to be treated well...if u meet any keep her and pamper her but if u meet the slay queens, slay them and move on and if they form for u, dump them and smile away for there are hotter chicks ahead of you if u hustle wella and make the dough, una good night smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by okenwaa(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Stupid post....

Mba....go and marry her since u no get brain again

Ur parents go advice u finish, u go still cm dey ask for NL's own

Kpomo boy d@ cannot man up nd grab the bull by the cock.

Mtchewww....make I go roll up joor sad

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by BigIyanga: 12:57am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.
What a taker mentality! What is she bringing to the table? It’s not your boyfriend’s job to give you a life that your parent couldn't.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by oodua1stson: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Tell your friend I said he's mad

Bye

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by ladyF(f): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol the guy sef is an opportunist. So he left his ex because she's not a graduate and he wants someone else to accept him for who he is abi?

Let him remove the log in his eyes first. *hiss

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Daboomb: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.

So, Nigerians guys have so much lost their mojo nowadays that ladies now treat them with contempt, even telling them where they can live or not live?

Hmmm.... lubbish!
I think the guy in question should marry his slay queen so she can knock some sense into his foolish head, if na so im foolish reach. undecided undecided
All these immature men that full Nigeria now sef
undecided. angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by rchilee: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2017
stupid lady

let your friend get married to his ex and secure admission for her so she can be graduate too

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Harrynight(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Most stupid reasons i ever heard guys gives for not marrying their girlfriends:

i cant marry u because of family pressure

i cant marry her cos my parent dont like her

i cant marry her cos my sibling does not like her

Pls i cant marry u cos my parent insist i must marry from this tribe or that tribe

#SMH
Bros is ur parent marrying her or u?

Are u not man enof to convinced ur parent n siblings to knw thatz wat u want?

is she gonna live with ur parent/siblings or with u?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by juman(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Ladies plenty.

He should get another one. Better one.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by incometeacher: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2017
You and your guy are MUGU'S and children. So you are waiting for acceptance from the parent before you marry a woman that loves you and is ready to train your kids without thinking of standard of living?

If I were in your shoes, I will be with the lady who is satisfied with the now. If my Papa and Mama no like the girl, me I will go on my own, when their Grandchildren come. Make we see who go first beg.

Bleep that shit, dem still dey wait for parent approval for this age? Sho? See this mongo park oo, bros use your number 2 o.

Let that girl you love go, she has taste for higher things let her go and find higher things.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 06, 2017
franchasng:
You sound naive. See my brother, there are millions of ladies right now, as in very hot looking and working class ladies living in Nigeria and even abroad with international citizenship looking for a decent guy to marry. You won't meet them if you don't package yourself well and first see yourself as a born king.

No girl is too pretty nowadays because there are millions of hotter girls everywhere you go today.

The simple truth is, the girl isn't into the guy simple. The girl has another guy she prefers that's deceiving her; that's how most ladies behave until that guy they love bleeps them up then their eyes will open to their past mistakes and great guys they lost and by then, they are clocking 30+ and desperate which drives better guys farther away from them.

Some guys are born mugus....even if they are earning 1million monthly, girls will keep fucking them up because they got no class, no efizy, no taste and are too mumuish, and I see this particular guy as such mumu guy ladies use to play tinko

How can a guy earning #180k in Nigeria of today allow one Abuja mgbeke to be dictating for him or making him shiver when he can package himself well and get hotter, richer chicks that will even spend on him and even beg him to propose.

See, all a guy need is a steady income, good head, smartness, focus, great ambition, good future plans for himself and good dress sense and he is every lady's man.

Sometime last year I was dating this very pretty hot chick living in Abuja and I met this chick when I lost my job and I told her but she knows that no matter what, future de bright lol, so she kept on encouraging me sha....until she then visited me in Lag and she complained that she doesn't like Lagos, that Lagos is crowded, Lagos is not clean, that I should start planning to relocate to Abuja or move to highbrow areas in Lagos like Lekki that's similar to Abuja,.

She was gisting me all these nonsense as I went to pick her from the airport, so I just removed her from my mind that moment.

She later realised that I was no longer as free with her like I used to be so she began to panic; asking me if she has done anything wrong to me that she will change, I didn't even consider her extra beauty and nonsense class, I just deleted her from my list as wouldbe and kept cool waiting for her to go back to Abuja so I can finally get away with her nonsense reasoning and high fly life.

And while we were together, different big guys were calling her seriously and pestering her as if they were going to marry her today tomorrow, but being a smart guy I am, I knew they were all coming for the coochie, guys will always be guys but chicks don't know until it hits them hard and they start to disturb our dear God.

So I ended the relationship amidst her pleading for a second chance but me have noticed slay Queen traits in her which I dislike so no room for 2nd chance carry your beauty and class and go chicks full the world.

Gradually, I bounced back financially and things began to turn around.....now more hotter and classy ladies are available left right center even some living abroad....I am now the one forming unserious and my ex is still begging to come back she never still marry all those psquarr and otedola deceiving her then. and time de go for her while my own time is just starting.

Guys need to wake up, you are kings....go focus on your life financially and be reasonable towards ladies, don't be a mumu for any Lady..... Any Lady that tries to form for u, dump her asap and focus on making money and u will have hotter, better chicks later no time.

This lady will regret her actions later later they always do....they usually think life is a bed of roses, they don't like to water ground, they prefer watered ground which is risky to march on cos watered grounds know they are highly sought after by all ladies smiley

So my advice to the op is, tell your friend to dump that Abuja mgbeke (I don't care how pretty she is, she is mgbeke so long as she herself is not rich and not the daughter of an obviously rich man, she is poor and forming slay...is she not aware that there are millions of hotter chicks than her with better qualities and bigger family background that are single and praying for just a reasonable man to call theirs).

Guys should stop marrying these class of ladies, they need to remain single and keep warming the beds of rich guys who use them for fun and for passing away time, they aren't meant for marriage! They are meant for fun time and for play not for keeps or for marriage, there are many ladies like that guys wake up.

Be around rich guys and u won't let any girl give u sleepless night again. The only song girls understand is money and more money....

Go make the money, forget love....love is a fallacy.... Make money go for your taste, if she bleeps up, dump her too and marry another or stay single and enjoy your life and train the kids you have well. Our generation of ladies don't need soft guys, learn to be tough and strongwilled.

Only few girls deserve to be treated well...if u meet any keep her and pamper her but if u meet the slay queens, slay them and move on and if they form for u, dump them and smile away for there are hotter chicks ahead of you if u hustle wella and make the dough, una good night smiley
Guy you talk too much sense. The thing sweet me for belle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Just find yourself someone else who truly loves you and not your money.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by sexymamatee(f): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2017
na wa o. this world sef.

Yoruba will say( eni ti o Lori koni fila, eniti o no fila ko Lori)

English version ( he who has head doesn't have a cap, and he who has a cap doesn't have a head).

back to the story.
the lady love to him is money conditional love. and she is a kind of person who doesn't care abt future of the family, what she cares abt is how she will be glittering.

I don't think is a right step. except she changes her ways
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 06, 2017
I don't understand, how can you see fire and consciously jump into it! Please tell your friend that marriage is beyond love and pussy. In just two years when the love and sex craze dies off, he will see the fire-breathing dragon he married as a wife. A salary of 180k is more than enough to start a small family, in fact, young men these days start homes with less than half of that and still have a happy home. I read a story here of one banker who lived on a 30k salary in Abuja till he got a scholarship to study in Uk and lives there with his family now. She has made her point, she's obviously the materialistic type looking out for men with money to spend. The Idot has nothing to offer but that useless thing. Give your friend a sounding warning except he wants to die young, he better not go broke if he marries that girl because if he does, she will assassinate or poison him so she can find herself another rich nigga.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Owerri1stSon: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

My friend just shared his story with me. I have advised him but I need your thoughts.

He met a lady around March this year and they became friends. He is an Accountant and works with a Federal Government Agency in Abuja. Along the line he asked her out and she insisted he finishes his ICAN before they can start dating.

Long story short, she later accepted to date him. Probably because he passed all but one of the exams in the Professional stage of ICAN. He recently invested some huge sum of money into a biz deal. He told me it was actually all of his savings and he would become a multi millionaire if the deal works out.

He decided to test this lady to find out if she will stick with him if the going ever gets tough (as a result of our insistence that the lady isn't really into him). And so he told her that the deal he was working on had failed and that he has become broke. He said he will like to marry her and try to sustain themselves on his current salary of about 180k pending when things become better but she replied that she can't marry someone who is earning 180k monthly. She feels it would make her drop from her standard of living as she wants to live inside the city of Abuja and not in the outskirts like Karu or Kubwa. Mind you, her parents live in one of these places and the guy is not even thinking of living in anywhere beyond these places like Nyanya/Mararaba.

This guy loves this girl so bad and is a very hardworking guy. He is hoping to get promoted when he completes his ICAN and is even looking at getting a better job in a bigger Government Agency or a Multinational company. He is so distraught at what the lady said. We have advised him to forget about her and move on, but he is considering opening up to the lady that what he said about the deal was just a test in the hope to make her re-consider him.

Please, were we wrong with our advice? Meanwhile, this guy's ex loves him like there is no tomorrow and she will gladly marry him even if he was earning 30k monthly but due to family pressure on him to marry a graduate and an Igbo lady, he broke up with her. Me thinks he can still persuade his parents to accept the lady.

If you were in our shoes, will you advice your friend differently?

Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.

Your friend is a slowpoke. He knows the right thing to do. He knows the girl(0losho) want just his money and he is here asking inconsequential questions.
He should marry and start suffering sharp sharp, I can't wait to hear the aftermath.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:
You can't cheat life, nor can you test people. She is a woman who obviously knows what she wants in a man. There's no judgement needed. She wants a certain type of life for herself and her children and that's her right. He wants the same thing as her otherwise he wouldn't lead the life he's leading thus far. Basically, he wants the life the woman wants but he wants her to pretend/not want the same life... it's so childish!

Does he love her? Is she his spec? Then instead of planning for the worst, fear poverty and run... who celebrates poverty? Such a warped view of life.

A woman who acceptes you broke, is the type of woman who won't give you ideas, who can't talk through money related issues with you. She can't reason with you on a level of Emotional maturity that will help you grow.

I want my 2.1 in a man, not someone who has LESS. It's life and I'm not ashamed to say that.

If you tell me you make #30 and don't add "but, I want to earn # 90" then I would gladly walk away.

Next grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by bellotaofeek: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2017
This is 2017/2018 why loving a potential killer grin That much.....
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by ibkkk(f): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Adebowale89:

I mention you, you're a witch. so what cheesy

op, the guy you're talking abt should man up already. at this technology age no parent can choose or select who to marry for me. is my future not theirs

man's not hot

smiley
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by bezimo(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2017
The truth is the said lady doesnt love him but only love what he is able to offer and such it will be an inevitable regretable step to go ahead with the fake girl..Which will end in disaster.
He should be wise eneough to dump her and go back to your ex who loves him.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Why advertise poverty, who will buy?

Bia...if I take ds tin woz you, u go tink say na trailer jam u.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Jman06(m): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2017
How i wish people would learn to put this thing called "love" in check. Alot of men and ladies have gotten themselves into misery because of it.

If possible, let's forget love and marry for compatibility and good character.

Though i know the story above might be cooked up and not real.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by fof1: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

My friend just shared his story with me. I have advised him but I need your thoughts.

He met a lady around March this year and they became friends. He is an Accountant and works with a Federal Government Agency in Abuja. Along the line he asked her out and she insisted he finishes his ICAN before they can start dating.

Long story short, she later accepted to date him. Probably because he passed all but one of the exams in the Professional stage of ICAN. He recently invested some huge sum of money into a biz deal. He told me it was actually all of his savings and he would become a multi millionaire if the deal works out.

He decided to test this lady to find out if she will stick with him if the going ever gets tough (as a result of our insistence that the lady isn't really into him). And so he told her that the deal he was working on had failed and that he has become broke. He said he will like to marry her and try to sustain themselves on his current salary of about 180k pending when things become better but she replied that she can't marry someone who is earning 180k monthly. She feels it would make her drop from her standard of living as she wants to live inside the city of Abuja and not in the outskirts like Karu or Kubwa. Mind you, her parents live in one of these places and the guy is not even thinking of living in anywhere beyond these places like Nyanya/Mararaba.

This guy loves this girl so bad and is a very hardworking guy. He is hoping to get promoted when he completes his ICAN and is even looking at getting a better job in a bigger Government Agency or a Multinational company. He is so distraught at what the lady said. We have advised him to forget about her and move on, but he is considering opening up to the lady that what he said about the deal was just a test in the hope to make her re-consider him.

Please, were we wrong with our advice? Meanwhile, this guy's ex loves him like there is no tomorrow and she will gladly marry him even if he was earning 30k monthly but due to family pressure on him to marry a graduate and an Igbo lady, he broke up with her. Me thinks he can still persuade his parents to accept the lady.

Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.

U GUYS ARE VERY RIGHT. AN IMPASSIONATE GOLD DIGGER WILL MORTGAGE HIS TOMORROW. RUN FOR UR LIFE WHILE U STILL HV LEGS,PLS. NOTHING TO NEGOTIATE. RUN, RUN...
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

Someone reading this your post would assume your life is so picture perfect.

We seem to forget that marriage is a long term thing. So it's advisable to look way beyond the first year and after. If she can't spend 300k on shopping today, who says it's gonna go on forever. What if she marries him when he's all rich and tomorrow something goes wrong, what next? She files for a divorce?! He's broke today. He can be a billionaire tomorrow. All it takes is perseverance. That's what she doesn't understand. And that's why many a lady lose out on a good deal.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Agbo2(m): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2017
He should go back to his ex.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by hooklover: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2017
I lovevthis kind of story.

Old man once said if you want to live long in your marriage.

Marry a woman that loves you not the woman u love.....

It answers d question.....
U will go broke in trying to satisfy d woman u love ..
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

ds section should be renamed d fairytale section grin grin
now back to d mata see igbos dont hate oda tribes,its just dat our way of life is different and we dont trade our tradition for anything contrary to popular belief smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.