Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (80284 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Maski87: 3:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Made up story,go write a book my friend

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by doyinbaby(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2017
If this story is true then the op is a .........it is obvious the lady does not care about you..............for me I don't care about convincing people that don't love me to love me(it is a waste of time,you will end up breaking your heart)
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by cashmoney2015: 3:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Wrong deal, let her get list forever. She's a slot for wealthy people that would hook up with a thief.

KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by godofuck231: 3:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

What stewpid standard of living is she trying to maintain? Her parents live in the suburbs, so, what's her point? Wooz, leave story! This is who she is below ...

The mumu girl might not be earning half of that sef undecided

Pls next time use a gold shovel, just to remind her she's a fake gold digger, if she had the golf shovel she wouldn't be digging for gold itself,
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by 4pppp(m): 4:09am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.
This is wrong cant u see she love standards of living more than the man, bros run for your life because you will regret getting married to such woman
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Dicksonnet: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

Cut this crab plssssssssss. This guy and this 180k lady have no future together look properly before you leap, money and SINCERE LOVE have no bearing except for this PERVERT generation. if he insist on marrying her, then i can see BONDAGE without limit loading................ My piece of gold pis.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Well, 180k is small if you live in Lagos, Abuja or port honestly, I know this because as a single guy earning above that amount it is still not OK. Notwithstanding, the lady in question is unrealistic which of cos is not a new thing for youths of today.

There are different kind of humans in the world today, May God never allow us meet the dumb ones lolz
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Awoo88: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2017
All of una just day work hard to lie pass alhaji lie Muhammad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by dandollaz: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

I have seen billionaires broke .marriage is for better for worse.pls don't tell me is for better better all the way because things happen in this part of the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Many women today who re married to very wealthy man in nigeria and around the world are there cos of the money and nothing else and there is nothing NEW about it.

You and his other friends need to mind y'allz business and let him settle with the woman he loves...

I still maintain that there is nothing there if she loves him for the money.

If you think these women married these wealthy men out of love; think again!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by DonBobes(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

My friend just shared his story with me. I have advised him but I need your thoughts.

He met a lady around March this year and they became friends. He is an Accountant and works with a Federal Government Agency in Abuja. Along the line he asked her out and she insisted he finishes his ICAN before they can start dating.

Long story short, she later accepted to date him. Probably because he passed all but one of the exams in the Professional stage of ICAN. He recently invested some huge sum of money into a biz deal. He told me it was actually all of his savings and he would become a multi millionaire if the deal works out.

He decided to test this lady to find out if she will stick with him if the going ever gets tough (as a result of our insistence that the lady isn't really into him). And so he told her that the deal he was working on had failed and that he has become broke. He said he will like to marry her and try to sustain themselves on his current salary of about 180k pending when things become better but she replied that she can't marry someone who is earning 180k monthly. She feels it would make her drop from her standard of living as she wants to live inside the city of Abuja and not in the outskirts like Karu or Kubwa. Mind you, her parents live in one of these places and the guy is not even thinking of living in anywhere beyond these places like Nyanya/Mararaba.

This guy loves this girl so bad and is a very hardworking guy. He is hoping to get promoted when he completes his ICAN and is even looking at getting a better job in a bigger Government Agency or a Multinational company. He is so distraught at what the lady said. We have advised him to forget about her and move on, but he is considering opening up to the lady that what he said about the deal was just a test in the hope to make her re-consider him.

Please, were we wrong with our advice? Meanwhile, this guy's ex loves him like there is no tomorrow and she will gladly marry him even if he was earning 30k monthly but due to family pressure on him to marry a graduate and an Igbo lady, he broke up with her. Me thinks he can still persuade his parents to accept the lady.

If you were in our shoes, will you advice your friend differently?

Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.

Quoting u so u will c my response,
IF MARRIAGE EVA COMES UP BTW D TWO, a WICKED BREAK UP IS SURELY GUARANTEED.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Deunic(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

May God open your eyes quickly to your doom from the beginning, if she love you she will be with you no matter what,

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by emmylight4u: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2017
....na do me I do u o.....did u not rejected or dumped a lady because she no be graduate even though she loves u more? Go back to that lady
... That was ur reason
....This is her reason
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by emmaattack: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2017
on here.Rubbbbishhh. Which advise?
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2017
When I see this type of post, I kneel down and thank God for my Woman... Best in the world...

What people should realize is that no condition is permanent, if you're hardworking, you will surely improve in life. I know where I started from and I know where I am today, my brothers marry a God fearing woman that is also educated and you will live Long.

My advice to the young man is for him to realize he is about to marry a woman who does not see beyond the present, and that my friend is very bad. I know a man that earned millions every year for over 15 years, but he is struggling to pay debt of 5million now. Your future is your best bet, not the present.

Talk to your friend, I know love is blind, so he may not see it from this angle. Tell him to at least give himself 1 or 2 months to think and if still wants to continue, fine.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by sergi99(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2017
I think this is straight forward,she is not meant for hin,short and simple,dude should keep on searching
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by LorDBolton(m): 4:46am On Dec 06, 2017
It's funny how many guys don't appreciate the importance of marrying a good woman...
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2017
My wife married me when I was earning N32 per hour, and worked 8 eight hours in those days, precisely year 2000.......and today I am not earning up to N80k per month........we are living happily in our own accommodation with lovely children.

The woman in question is just there to drain the man, and once there is an empty tank, sorry....she will elude!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by judgedredd22(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by judgedredd22(m): 5:21am On Dec 06, 2017
VERDA:

This is really a wrong outlook on life bro,while I understand her need for financial security and all,there is so much more to a succesful marraige and I am not talking about the blind stupid love,nothing in life is certain,I have seen seemingly wealthy people drop to nothing,in just a week,they eventually rose back up of course but what I observed is that their spouses stood firmly by them with encouragements and support in their own little way,personally I would not go on with a relationship in which I am considering marraige if my girl decides to rescind cos she thinks I might be broke,for Christ sake they had started discussing marriage,my opinion though.

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 06, 2017
enrol your ex into noun or part-time studies dating or getting married is about helping eachother to become better versions of yourselves
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by belovedaja(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2017
From your post I can see that the guy is not sure of her love. Therefore he should ask the lady to advice him,give her sometimes and observe her. Don't be quick to reveal things. The advice you gave your friend is a good one.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by nkemjacob2(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Love is not complete without sacrifice. If she did not agree, pls dump her
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by belovedaja(m): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy doesn't know what he wants
How can his family be telling him who to marry and who not to marry

It's okay to love someone who loves you back but it's a total waste of time to fight for someone who doesn't love you

Let him go back to his ex for his own good if the current girl can't manage when he's earning 180k undecided

He had to listen to his family because he did not fall down from heaven like that. He come from a family with standard, norms,tradition and culture.
But if the lady cannot manage that amount it a serious issue that need to be looked into.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by belovedaja(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Love is not complete without sacrifice. If she did not agree, pls dump her

You are right on point
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Hahahahaha, earns 180 and spends 300k, and your friend still wants to put his head?, I hope he has where he can take loans to fund the deficit of her spending undecided,she is financially reckless ,I only pity your friend, his future is bleak if he marries her
duchez:
Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by daddio(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

SHE HAS TOLD HIM HER MIND. THE LADY WILL NEVER SUFFER WITH HIM. IF THINGS SHOULD GO BAD IN THEIR MARRIAGE, THE LADY WILL WALK OUT.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by babslepe: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2017
ibkkk:
If i were in his shoes,I'LL GO BACK TO MY EX against all odds.

That thing called love shouldn't be based on material things alone.UNCONDITIONAL LOVE lasts a lifetime.
he his wearing the shoes so let him make the decision I don't think he should go back to his ex if he was really in love with his ex there is no way he will love his present girl forget all those family pressure this is 2017 sometimes we the third parties feel see things differently the principal party might only want to date his ex out of pity which is not advisable

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by stevesleeky: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2017
There is no point seeing a dead end and craving after it. It's obvious the lady is after his money. Pls go back to your ex if you want to live long.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by jeff1607(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2017
and when he loses his job even when he is earning 500k?

have people not notice how a family's lifestyle changes when one looses his/her source of income

a family in area where most residents are super rich,when the man lost his job, the kids changed school, then later began driving only two cars n left the rest, later sold the other liabilities and made people believe he wanted to get another that all those stuff were vanity, kids stopped school, they couldn’t afford the bills and had to move out.

you need to see tears from the woman cos she knows her life has taken a down turn

what dis becomes her story, how would she cope or plan

most people when they have a very high paying job, they tend to ignore anything that brings any extra money because any business done would only take their time and would not bring as much money as their salary, they keep hoping to start a side job one day but never do.

a man without plan or vision, no matter how much he earns when situations go south he would always ve a backup plan to sustain himself and his family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.