Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) (671 Views)

SARS Should Not Be Banned / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" / #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) by Igboblog: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over last few days, many of our youths have tried by raising their voices against the SARS because of how they operate these days. Let me say kudos to our celebrities too for joining the ENDSARS Campaign, it shows that the youths and most of our celebrities have started to know their rights and equally stand against the injustice being melted upon them by those who are meant to protect them.

A guy once told me that it is better he enters into the hands of criminals than falling into the hands of SARS for protection, I was shocked after he explained to me what he passed through one day in their hands. The truth remains that people are no longer comfortable with SARS and below are some of the reasons why it should be abolished if they should continue operating the way they doing right now!!

1) SARS Believes That Every Young Guy With A Laptop Is A Yahoo Guy : This is very bad at this our generation where every young guy is trying to make a living from many online businesses that we have , some are bloggers, some are into forest traders, etc. The Federal Government should make SARS to understand this please and also that they have no right to even shoot a person just because he is a suspected yahoo boy. They should investigate first if the person is a yahoo guy, he should be charged to court and if find guilty, the person should be prosecuted.

2) People No Longer Trust Them : From the recent outrage online against them already shows that the masses no longer believe and trust in them to be secured and protected. Why can't they be abolished then? Even the police recently released a number which a person should be called if he is being harassed by SARS? The question remains if police still believe in SARS, why did they have to say such because SARS are meant to protect we the poor masses not harassing us right?

3) They shoot sporadically : I don't know whether they don't teach them how to handle the gun or what but the truth remains that SARS shoot anyhow without minding whether the stray bullet will hit an innocent person. SARS ought to be a noble professional but looking how things are going right now, it seems as if they have rotten which is why the masses are crying.

4) SARS Believes That They Are Above The Law : It is crystal clear that SARS feels that they are above the law if you look at how they behave if not tell me why they should kill someone if court has not proven the person guilty of the crime he is being accused of.

5) I want to use this opportunity to round off and advice the SARS to have a rethink because the recent online campaign against them shows that the masses are extremely angry with them. It is time for them to try and think about why they are actually established and work towards that. I rest my case

You can add yours please

(Wisdom Nwedene is a blogger, writer and newspaper editor. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) by gweniva22: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2017
the beginning of the end for #SARS
Re: See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) by FlySly05: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2017
I want to lend my voice to the unprofessional way that arm of the police is doing their business. Even I was never their victim but 3 of my brothers were and their experiences were bad. They operate using threat, blunt force (which is understandable) and extortion.
Re: See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) by Igboblog: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2017
FlySly05:
I want to lend my voice to the unprofessional way that arm of the police is doing their business. Even I was never their victim but 3 of my brothers were and their experiences were bad. They operate using threat, blunt force (which is understandable) and extortion.
this is true

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Maid With Hot Water For “sleeping With Husband” / Man Vows To Eat Only Pig, And Bush Meat Untill Fulani Herdsmen Are Prosecuted / Fulani Herdsmen Not Behind Benue Killings – Police IG, Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.