Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS (38632 Views)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Factfinder1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
End this SARS once and for all or area boys should start killing them one by one

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Abudu2000(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hh
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
You can't reform something that has been deformed right from its inception. No to reforms, we need a complete end to this madness

#ENDSARS NOW!

4 Likes

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by okonja(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
#ReformSARS
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by one4GOD(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
madridguy:
SARS are doing well but the bad eggs among them are really painting them black.
They stationed their vehicle infront of almost banks around my hood hunting for yahuu boys and you see them harassing everybody. To carry phone is a big problem not to talk of other gadgets.
You cannot buy new cloth again because of Sars.

Naija don tire me.
so when are you packing as e don tire you so? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by tribalistseun: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
The sad thing about all this , is that this government is a government of no ear. They're god, they don't listen to the masses suffering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by TheTrueSeeker: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
You see what we're saying.. There are millions of Nigerians who have story to tell, and unfortunately just like the journalist said, many are not that lucky to even tell their stories coz they're no more.

#EndSARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Papaaldrich: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
SARS WAHALA NO BE TODAY....IF THOSE MEN HANDLE YOU,YOU GO ACCEPT SAY NA YOU TEMPT JESUS FOR MOUNTAIN...ENDSARSNOW
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by censeakay(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
#EndSasBrutality not #EndSas.

At least when you identified yourself they left you.

While some people have genuine concerns about SARS, some are scared of being caught like a fraudster selling emails to scammers.

who told u that if they identify, they will leave u alone.
just pray not to encounter their problem

2 Likes

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by videkon(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
THIS MOVIE NO HIT!! WHO IS THE DIRECTOR?
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by iheyinwa(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

While some people have genuine concerns about SARS, some are scared of being caught like a fraudster selling emails to scammers.

They left him because he is a journalistand they're afraid the story will hit the newspapersdon't pretend you don't know thathe

#EndSarsNow

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Okey80: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
julimax:
In as much as I don't subscribe to SARS brutality and extortion as their method of policing, I still prefer we use #REFORMSARS not #ENDSARS.

Cos we still have to check crime. Unless we want criminals to roam freely

What's police work? I believe that it's the police and it's mobile unit that need to be reformed instead of those guys. Police can fight crime if well trained and motivated.
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by tunezvic(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Putting there name on the uniform will stop all this rubbish.. How do u report when you don't even know their name?
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
censeakay:

who told u that if they identify, they will leave u alone.
just pray not to encounter their problem

I have encountered them before. I identified myself and was left alone.

I am not saying they don't have excesses and I support ending of their Brutality through reform but saying end SARS, how na ?
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okey80:

What's police work? I believe that it's the police and it's mobile unit that need to be reformed instead of those guys. Police can fight crime if well trained and motivated.

SARS are policemen specially trained to combat Armed Robbery.
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by censeakay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

I have encountered them before. I identified myself and was left alone.

I am not saying they don't have excesses and I support ending of their Brutality through reform but saying end SARS, how na ?
just count yourself as a lucky man. else
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by captainking(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1 come and see the real starboy with proof... smiley

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by omotola90(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
they should be swept out of the system. its just quite absurd
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by 1miccza: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
julimax:
In as much as I don't subscribe to SARS brutality and extortion as their method of policing, I still prefer we use #REFORMSARS not #ENDSARS.

We were checking crime much more effectively before the coming of SARS

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by 1miccza: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

SARS are policemen specially trained to combat Armed Robbery.

They have turned themselves to the armed robbers now

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
1miccza:

They have turned themselves to the armed robbers now

The bad eggs need to be removed fast.
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by 1miccza: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

The bad eggs need to be removed fast.

The truth is the way they operate right now, you can hardly find any good egg among them..

1 Like

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by SupremeBeast: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
the average Nigerian citizen is verbally abusive, disobedient, disrespectful to the security officials. they are always challenging authority and even fighting them. what then do you expect the security officials to do? should they clap for you?
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
1miccza:

The truth is the way they operate right now, you can hardly find any good egg among them..

That is not enough reasons to take out your squad that is meant to tackle armed robbery.
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

Don't be naive. They left him because his line of job, SARS hate two set of people. Journalists and Lawyers, if he was a random guy. They would destroy the ID card be ask him to identify himself. What would he do when it's already destroyed by them?

They know pressmen and Lawyers know loads and could easily destoryed them unlike majority who are just random ciizens

2 Likes

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Sike(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
lets just #EndSars already
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

Don't be naive. They left him because his line of job, SARS hate two set of people. Journalists and Lawyers, if he was a random guy. They would destroy the ID card be ask him to identify himself. What would he do when it's already destroyed by them?

They know pressmen and Lawyers know loads and could easily destoryed them unlike majority who are just random ciizens

That is not true bro.

I encountered them once. They left me after identification and plenty talks with stupid questions like "Where did you get this car and how did you get money to buy it ?"

Say I am lucky or whatever but as annoying as they sounded and i almost lost it. They did not touch me.

Not saying they should be left that way but they should be reformed and not proscribed.
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Only SARS?? ALL DIS ALLEGATIONS?? Dia cup � don run � over ooo

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by mfm04622: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
julimax:

No be because or armed robbery dem form SARS? How many armed robbers have they caught in 2017? Then we compare yto how many innocent Nigerians they have harassed. Then we compare if their usefulness is worth them being reformed.

4 Likes

Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by 1miccza: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

That is not enough reasons to take out your squad that is meant to tackle armed robbery.

It is more than enough when the defender becomes a criminal it becomes useless to everyone
Re: Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS by AntiWailer: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
1miccza:

It is more than enough when the defender becomes a criminal it becomes useless to everyone

So if you are in charge you will not have an anti robbery squad again because of hash tags ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.