Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Hello My Fallow Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello My Fallow Muslims (1005 Views)

The Fallow Good Ground / The Exploits Of The Lords Chosen In London - Breaking Fallow Grounds / Hello Ladies, How Would You Love To Marry Your Rapist? The Bible Says So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello My Fallow Muslims by Somaliguy: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
How are you all doing?

It's my first time visiting this forum.

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see many muslims in here.
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by abdkabir(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2007
Nice to know that Dude.
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by babs787(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2007
@somali_guy,

You are welcome brother.
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by stimulus(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2007
Topic: Hello My Fallow Muslims

Okay, I'm just amusing myself - but shouldn't that have been "Fellow Muslims"?
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by mukina2: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2007
okay good of you to correct him whats next?
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by stimulus(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2007
More amusements. cheesy
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by babs787(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2007
I like this stimulus guy, he reminds me of Shahan, one of my christian friends here on nairaland
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by stimulus(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2007
babs787:

I like this stimulus guy, he reminds me of Shahan, one of my christian friends here on nairaland

. . . and I like this babs787 guy - even though we may engage in very spirited debates and yab each other, he still manages in the end to remind me that we're human beings afterall! cheesy
Re: Hello My Fallow Muslims by babs787(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2007
I learnt that your head don dey big cheesy. Its not only you as a christian I like oooooo, I like KAG despite the fact he is neither a muslim nor a christian. I so much love his way of explaining things and his input too.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / For I Tell You That Unless Your Righteousness Surpasses That Of The Pharisees. / The Notion Of One God Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.