Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? (1750 Views)

What Could President Buhari Be Telling Dino(photo) / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by SalamRushdie: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Its no secret that the any IQ score below 70 is considered a form of mental incapacitaion or retardation and its no secret either that Nigeria spots some of the lowest average IQ in the world today with the average IQ put at 65 ..The thing here is that in all my movement across the length and breadth of this country I have not come across anybody as dull sounding and dull looking like our current president Muhammadu Buhari, a character reputed to be so dull that he has never passed any known exam in history neither are there any open records of any academic result he ever obtained which brings me my question : Could Buhari be spotting one of the lowest IQs in the country? I have heard the man talk , I have seen how he makes decisions and I truly believe our dear president might be parading around with an IQ of below 30 ...

Please what do you think Buhari IQ is from 10 -100? All contributions are welcome

5 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by omophunky(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Guy, you just murder the President chai ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
omophunky:
Guy, you just murder the President chai ! grin

But seriously everythin about the man points towards lower intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by FarahAideed: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
To be modest I will give Buhari and IQ score of a flea

4 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by magoo10(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Buharis brain have been parked for too long and now obsolete, can never perform any rational action.

4 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ashjay001(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But seriously everythin about the man points towards lower intelligence

Not being vindictive, but I believe, u're d one with d low IQ!

U've allowed subjectivity, to becloud ur reasoning!

He leads men like Osinbajo, Enemelah, Fashola, etc If u dont doubt their IQ, and they dont doubt their boss's IQ, what does that tell u?

This present executive shows more respect to their principal, than d past admin.

U dont av to call a dog a bad name, just so u can kill it! Just kill it, its allowed!

U can hate him, wish him death n all, but dont label him wrongly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by sapientia(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will give him 65.. thats if he understands English. if he dont.. 42 is ok

3 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ReubenE(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Not being vindictive, but I believe, u're d one with d low IQ!

U've allowed subjectivity, to becloud ur reasoning!

He leads men like Osinbajo, Enemelah, Fashola, etc If u dont doubt their IQ, and they dont doubt their boss's IQ, what does that tell u?

This present executive shows more respect to their principal, than d past admin.

U dont av to call a dog a bad name, just so u can kill it! Just kill it, its allowed!

U can hate him, wish him death n all, but dont label him wrongly!
What you submitted above is a prehistoric mind set.

Does leading intelligent people automatically equate to the leader being intelligent? I believe no one needs to answer this for you.

Go back, read and assimilate carefully, then answer the OP's question.

Who even told you the people you mentioned above don't doubt his IQ?
Your position shows you don't have a firm grasp of how the system works.

Buhari has a low IQ

8 Likes

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ashjay001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
ReubenE:

What you submitted above is a prehistoric mind set.

Does leading intelligent people automatically equate to the leader being intelligent? I believe no one needs to answer this for you.

Go back, read and assimilate carefully, then answer the OP's question.

Who even told you the people you mentioned above don't doubt his IQ?
Your position shows you don't have a firm grasp of how the system works.

Buhari has a low IQ

Lol!

Show me ur friends n i'll tell u, who u are!

Fools will always surround themselves with fools! And, I hope, u're not confusing illiteracy with IQ?

U might be illiterate, yet still av high IQ! The only fools I see in pmb's clique, are that Kyari, Dauda, Babachir, Baru, Onyema.

I'm having a had job, bringing up brainiacs, from d buffoons govtgringrin Dont dare mention NOI! Maybe Adesina sha!

1 Like

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by CharlotteFlair(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op are roses red? Are violets blue? Buharis IQ is too low for zero.

1 Like

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by CharlotteFlair(f): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Lol!

Fools will always surround themselves with fools! And, I hope, u're not confusing illiteracy with IQ?

U might be illiterate, yet still av high IQ! The only fools I see in pmb's clique, are that Kyari, Dauda, Babachir, Baru, Onyema.

I'm having a had job, bringing up brainiacs, from d buffoons govtgringrin Dont dare mention NOI! Maybe Adesina sha!
Stop derailing the thread. You can open another thread for that. Is Buharis IQ low or non-existent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ReubenE(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Lol!

My brother, look beyond the limit you have set for yourself.
This is not a struggle between one & two, like you want to make it look.

Jonathan is not a template to assess Buhari's IQ, don't forget that.

Good evening

1 Like

Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by Sirjamo: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Before u ask me stupid question, could you please tell me the meaning of IQ ? cos from the thrash you typed up there, I could tell you don't know nothing about IQ or how it's calculated
Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ashjay001(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Stop derailing the thread. You can open another thread for that. Is Buharis IQ low or non-existent?

If u cant discern my ans frm all d sh*t I wrote up there, then u need to question ur own IQ!
Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by ashjay001(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
ReubenE:

My brother, look beyond the limit you have set for yourself.
This is not a struggle between one & two, like you want to make it look.

Jonathan is not a template to assess Buhari's IQ, don't forget that.

Good evening

Dont throw stones if u live in a glass house! Age long adage, still relevant today!

A lot of posters on ds thread, questioning Pmb's IQ, are dunces themselves!tongue

Good nite
Re: Could President Buhari Be Spotting An Extremely Low IQ? by blazingsaddles(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
If you are unable to understand the difference in usage of "spotting" as opposed to the correct 'sporting', perhaps you are the one needing upgrading?

(1) (Reply)

APC Senator Backs Obasanjo, Asks Buhari To Bow Out / Photo News: Lamido Arrives Akure Airport / Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.