Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (21306 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
NaijaMutant:

I'm a bona fide sheeple

I'm also a winner grin

now get lost

A sheeple is a bona fide loser
Now receive sense

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by bejeria101(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Repping Lfc durumi abuja. Serving with the security unit, #anewdawn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Blackhawk01: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
And that's how I'll be missing Shiloh2017 cry cry cry
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Interesting15: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
We should not be promoting this people selling Christianity at a discount...

They scam the gullible poor masses
The fact remains that God does not need your Money

But the pastors do
Be wise and shun all these god of men

Say No to church business

But you are not a Christian.

How then did you get to know that God doesn't wants His children to honour Him with their substances?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by dematino(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
I don't know why, the more I tried to believe in church the more I get confused. If not for catholic church, I would have stopped going to church long time ago. Why is that when people have problems the becomes church goers?
I love God but I hate men of gods who robs innocent people with Bible. angry

I don't blamed the pastors,you know many people are just church goer,no Bible reading and understanding the words of God,but they rather believed in My pastor's say or Daddy GO says. Christianity in Nigeria is a scam with all these our Pentecostal churches we have in Nigeria now. May thy Lord help us to know the truth,and to be free from bondge.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by wisino1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
What a wonderful service today

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by FaniDan(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

But the pastors do

can you please keep quiet, you are not making sense

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
SHILOH 2017, A NEW DAWN.

participating from Living Faith Church, Azuabie, Okujagu, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Today's service was superb. Just returning.

#Unlocking_My_New_Dawn_Heritage.

#SHILOH_2017.

#A_NEW_DAWN.

#XAVIER.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by kingsleefolli(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am a winner forever.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by plessis: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gathering of sheeps.....

Make sure you pay all the tithes and offerings and seed of faith and every payment you can make.....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by lakesider(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Go every year ...
It only stop u from going hungry
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by stankezzy: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
plessis:
Gathering of sheeps.....

Make sure you pay all the tithes and offerings and seed of faith and every payment you can make.....

paying my money abi your own?, you can hug transformer is all I care, please who get that hugging transformer meme?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by davidodiba(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

But the pastors do

Silence can be golden at times like this so that no one mistakes you for a fool...but now you have removed all doubt.
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by danvon(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Honestly I don't know what Shiloh is,sounds Jewish
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by SoNature(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
That Warri babe wan scatter Shiloh with her testimony! grin grin

God is indeed a miraculous God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Justinpm(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
NaijaMutant:

My God deserves more than a private jet so I shall pay my tithe grin

receive sense IJN
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Justinpm(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
stankezzy:
paying my money abi your own?, you can hug transformer is all I care, please who get that hugging transformer meme?
brainwashed
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by plessis: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
stankezzy:
you're need to have your brain checked.

You Christians are the biggest hypocrites on earth. You disobey almost all the commandments, even sin in church and you pay tithes to bribe God to forget yours sins and bless you grin.

You people lie, gossip, cheat, loot, fornicate adulturate, masturbate etc and you go to church to praise the same God you disobey.

Foolish people. Continue idolizing your fellow human being and continue Giving him part of your income. Una mumu never done... E still dey fire

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Shiloh 2017/2018 Winners Chapel Live Broadcast | Video Streaming and Telecast Ota (Online Service)
The 2017 edition of the annual Winners Chapel Shiloh holds from December 5 – 10, 2017, at Canaan Land Ota, Ogun State. Theme: “A New Dawn” , Watch live streaming of the programme below;

Stay with us as we will bring you the live stream here:

Guide for Shiloh 2017 - A New Dawn
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gremamedia.shiloh2&hl=en

More Via: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/05/shiloh-2017-a-new-dawn-starts-today-by-7pm-live-broadcast/
Just came back from Shiloh a while ago,I present my case to God and believed that HE will not abandoned me.

I was here soliciting for help to be able to pay my school fees, what I got was insults, people called me scammer, criminal and a thief, but i asked God for same without receiving insults but assurance that HE will not failed,

It's a new dawn in my financial life.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by RALPHOW(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Reporting from Living faith church, Kuje.

Another member of Living Faith Church Kuje in diaspora.
My New Dawn
Regards to Pastor Ntia
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Guilderland1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Another trash from an idol worshipper

I would have called you name but I hate it more to insult people on internet.
It is better to worship anything in as much as care for the needy and less.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by OliveCynosure(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Your god wants a new private jet
When are you paying Up your tithe
You're just being true to the first part of your name
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Ayomicome(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
SoNature:

As he dey hot.....that testimony is a bomb.....when God has done you good,you can't help but express it the best way you can......God is indeed Awesome

1 Like

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
plessis:
you're need to have your brain checked.

You Christians are the biggest hypocrites on earth. You disobey almost all the commandments, even sin in church and you pay tithes to bribe God to forget yours sins and bless you grin.

You people lie, gossip, cheat, loot, fornicate adulturate, masturbate etc and you go to church to praise the same God you disobey.

Foolish people. Continue idolizing your fellow human being and continue Giving him part of your income. Una mumu never done... E still dey fire
How is that your business?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by matrixme(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm sure daddy Freezer is currently weeping on his bed now. With all his preachings, people are still sacrificing 2 million naira and giving out their cars. I go pain am gaan oo!!! It's a new dawn, really!
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
SoNature:

Nor be small tin. Especially wen she say " i con start to dey kabash for my mind".. Church scatter wit laugh. Lwkm. Shiloh too make sense. Who nor go, nor know.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by hrykanu231(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Not waiting for things to happen, but knowing what to do to make things happen#Shiloh2017#ANewDawn#
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Jennifer89(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nor be small tin. Especially wen she say " i con start to dey kabash for my mind".. Church scatter wit laugh. Lwkm. Shiloh too make sense. Who nor go, nor know.

Yes o! that sister na real Warri Lol! The testimonies were wonderful
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by Annruby: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
but why is nobody adressing the issues of those helpless\mad people in winners church ota?
Re: Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" by zombieHUNTER: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Interesting15:

But you are not a Christian.

How then did you get to know that God doesn't wants His children to honour Him with their substances?

God is forever richer than you
He is the one that gave you the little things you own

Believe me when I tell you this
He doesn't need your money

Rather it's your pastor that nëeds it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.