Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) (2431 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Blogsphere: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Source - .COM

If you know the boyfriend, please tell him to comman carry his girlfriend before they steal her from him.

The slay queen (names withheld) had her eye brow lining and total makeup on fleek, see below;

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/social-media-slay-queen-shows-off-her.html

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Ew.
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
h

2 Likes

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Benin witch

1 Like

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Marshalxv(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
This one na Corel draw 2001
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Y is her head looking like dat of papa ajasco
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by LordPOSEIDON: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2017
I wonder where her hair dey go now?? Backward ever, Forward never!!! angry angry
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Tessie01(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2017
eye brow sponsored by Nike✔✔

when you turn phone upside down

1 Like

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Confirm business girl
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
amakadihot87:
Benin witch
if witch slap you now them go say people wicked grin
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by AlexCk: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

So women don begin get bald hair??
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by tchimatic(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
hope not to have a bad dream tonight. SMH!!!!
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by tchimatic(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
SMH!!!

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Karashika!

Agent of darkness unleashed.

Her baldness is uniquely beautiful.
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Homeboiy: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
See her face like my ex own
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Godsgal(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
All u bashing her. Thank God her mirror told her something else. That she's the most beautiful gal on planet earth.
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Kimcutie: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
grin undecided
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Kimcutie: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Godsgal:
All u bashing her. Thank God her mirror told her something else. That she's the most beautiful gal on planet earth.
Iffa hear. undecided
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Kimcutie: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tessie01:
eye brow sponsored by Nike✔✔

when you turn phone upside down
U made me turn my laptop upside down, but then I saw a demon.
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
teddy bear
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by girlhaley(f): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesus is lord
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lool...when yhur bf's ex is yhur make up artiste
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
YABALEFT member escapes from ward

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by emesv26(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
The one na follow come
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:

Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
The Top Of Her Head Can Be Used To Grind pepper And Tomatoes
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its not by force to makeup na grin.
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
this one hair don go on recession...see as she resemble wetin primary schol pikin use left hand draw
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Tessie01(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kimcutie:
U made me turn my laptop upside down, but then I saw a demon.
LMAO
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by dopedan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
She looks like pennywise from it damn
Re: Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) by Northernonyenku(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
See forhead like beetle..she can literally give "head"

(1) (2) (Reply)

woman caught shaving her private part in public. / You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls / Hot Spanish Girl Twerking In Thongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.