Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Stop Calling Your Children Kids! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Calling Your Children Kids! (816 Views)

Pastor Calling Your Mother Witch In Front Of The Congregation >:( / Mystery Behind Calling Your Children Kids / Stop Calling Pastors Fraud! Truth Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
Accept it or not, we are entering the Age of the Aquarius. The earth is about to ever welcome the prescence of the New World Order and its ruler The King of Capricorn, i mean Lucifer aka Satan. That is why all children are now termed “kids” more and more across the World for many years now. You and your children are seen as kids of the Goat of Mendes (Capricorn).

Its a Mind control phenomenon. Conspirarcy theory or not, i dont care what you believe. Just heed to this little warning. Many more to come.
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by jagunlabi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Perhaps i should reverse back to my mother tongue.How about, "awon omo"?Is that safe to use?
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by jagunlabi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
ATTENTION!!All people who say the word, AMEN, after prayers should stop saying the word henceforth.This A word is the name of a pagan egyptian deity called, AMEN RA.

Time to reverse back to the mother tongue; Yoruba Word is,ASE.Much purer.
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
So many ideologies these days
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
@fhemmy you call this an ideology?ill show u something about 9/11 to help u understand what i mean.
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
@jagunlabi can u see you have becom the nairaland jester like abuzola?i wonder if any of ur posts carry weight nowadays.
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by ogajim(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly might be up to something here, hear him out!
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Krayola(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

i wonder if any of your posts carry weight nowadays.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh, the irony!!
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh, the irony!!

whats so funny?
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Iyineda(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
Do you believe in astrology, OP? Because that would mean that all children born under the sign of Capricorn are the Devil's offsprings.
Guess what? I'm Capricorn.

*tsk tsk* u__u
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by webbjamie(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2010
@jagunlabi:it's Amun-Ra not Amen Ra
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by jagunlabi(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2010
webb jamie:

@jagunlabi:it's Amun-Ra not Amen Ra
Amun-Ra; Amon-Ra; AMEN-Ra.All are valid,buddy.They were all in use in the ancient times.
Re: Stop Calling Your Children Kids! by Tonyet1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
Babaearly,

I quite dont understand your ideology, do you mean to assert that everyone who calls their children- kids will be have them behave like goats? pls explain.  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Back To The Bible #can Christians Be United In Doctrine# / Christians And Atheists Etc: Pls Read And Digest This / Us Bible Belt In Pact With Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.