Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters (32483 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
demefa:
RIP English, most of Atiku followers are illiterates

100% confirmed. They are the mostly remnants of the IPOB madness. A basket of deplorable

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Samzor: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Name any of the political big wig that's not a political harlot in naija.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by talk2emma: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
It is finish PDP all the way
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by sseikila(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
ATIKU. welcome to your final bus-stop. d ticket u seek. "U NO GO GET AM" so don't waste ur time remain in ur Aprico People's Congress (APC)
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by oruma19: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:
This guy's desperation is too much! Political prostitutes everywhere, you will never govern this country! Insha Allah!
u are not God. There's nothing wrong with him seeking the office , its his ambition. Atiku will get it just like buhari did. Watch out
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by oruma19: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

100% confirmed. They are the mostly remnants of the IPOB madness. A basket of deplorable
u r funny. U r not even ashamed that an illitrate is leading u. U supot an illitrate president against a well educated and exposed Atiku. Shame on u. Can't u see that articulate atiku is very social media friendly? He knows how to use IT gadgets and the internet unlike ur mumu Buhari who withdrew scorlarship given to Nigerian youths by Jonathan. I was a staunch supporter of Buhari but he failed like NEPA. nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
...before he talks about being a presidential candidate, he has to first win the PDP primaries...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by rajiraymond(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

And evil politicians! If we do nothing about them they’ll ruin us forever and God will say the ball was in our court and we moped while the wicked raped us.

Thanks! I agreed with you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Jones4190(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
oruma19:
[s]u r funny. U r not even ashamed that an illitrate is leading u. U supot an illitrate president against a well educated and exposed Atiku. Shame on u. Can't u see that articulate atiku is very social media friendly? He knows how to use IT gadgets and the internet unlike ur mumu Buhari who withdrew scorlarship given to Nigerian youths by Jonathan. I was a staunch supporter of Buhari but he failed like NEPA. nonsense[/s]

Ipob yooot, Oya list Atiku educational achievements grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by dematino(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:
This guy's desperation is too much! Political prostitutes everywhere, you will never govern this country! Insha Allah!
Naa you be God
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
...it is so sad that in a country of over 180m people, we don't have well qualified people to contest for the office of presidency aside the same group of individuals (PMB, Atiku, Markafi, Lamido etc) who keep on recycling themselves...

We need a new set of individuals who are prepared to do something very different...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Ikpangi: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mumu country.... Well am not a Nigerian
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is it the defection of thief atiku that reduced the price of garri in the market?
According to adesina, he said prices of goods and services reduced as buhari is healthy
Then come back to Nigeria from Libya. I do not blame you, you do not knw what is happening here in Nigeria. U better leave Libya now bfor it is too late.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by BiggyBamBam: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
ATIKU, THE MAN THAT TROUBLES BUBUHARI
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mikelowe:

Same way we rolled out drum for PMB and the got dissapointed. We have commenced that same act with Atiku.
Point of correction,it was u and your other zombies dat rolled out drum for PMB . And u zombies knew den dat Buhari cant get d job done well but ur hatred for GEJ blocked your sense of reasoning,now u guys are regreting dat u voted for Buhari. Well,never too late,PDP will change d fake change dat u zombies brought on Nigeria. Atiku2019 no shaking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Another lousy ipob miscreant om the loose
Chairman of Zombies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

Chairman of Zombies

I’m sure you can’t define in your own words what zombies mean but parroting what other mentality chanlleged deplorable are saying grin
Ipob youths are illiterates
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

I’m sure you can’t define in your own words what zombies mean but parroting what other mentality chanlleged deplorable are saying grin
Ipob youths are illiterates
Well,i can see dat u do not even knw d meaning of illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

Well,i can see dat u do not even knw d meaning of illiterate.

It’s clear from the way you write that you are still struggling with WAEC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

It’s clear from the way you write that you are still struggling with WAEC
i can see dat your thinking is too shallow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

i can see dat your thinking is too shallow.

Get away...go and face your studies and stop wasting your pocket money on data

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Caseless: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:
the wright man for d job. Atiku2019. PDP Power!!!! Zombies go and hug wet transformers. i knw it is still propaganda to d zombies.
booombaaah!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by SouthEastFacts: 12:51am On Dec 06, 2017
kcmichael:
Desperado .as long Obj is alive,u can never rule in naija
Who is Obj?

The one that lost his booth, ward and LGA and entire SW in an election he ran for in 1999?

Or the one that lost in his ward, Abeokuta North and couldn't deliver his own daughter, a sitting Senator in 2011?

Or the one together with Tinubu that delivered entire SW to APC in 2015 with 500K margin of victory, which Anambra cancelled with over 600K votes?

APC won Ogun not because of OBJ, but Amosun and Buhari. That Buhari has lost his good will and Nigerians are now shouting, ATIKULATION!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mercyp001(f): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2017
ProWalker:

Get away...go and face your studies and stop wasting your pocket money on data
hahahaha,u don vex? sorry boy,learn how to accept defeat. i am done with u. D man with shallow thinking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:

Point of correction,it was u and your other zombies dat rolled out drum for PMB . And u zombies knew den dat Buhari cant get d job done well but ur hatred for GEJ blocked your sense of reasoning,now u guys are regreting dat u voted for Buhari. Well,never too late,PDP will change d fake change dat u zombies brought on Nigeria. Atiku2019 no shaking.

In a civilized discourse, I think we can make our point known without using an abusive term or language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.