Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song (28343 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by GOFRONT(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by deebest(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmm.. Vector
Following the steps of Eminem
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by johnca(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice one from Vector
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Check The Other Room To See If Y Wife Is All Wife
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by MrMystrO(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Berlyn1:
You get luck no be OBJ term your career for leave you run after him torture grin lmao

Eminem wanna be sha

Stop saying Eminem wanna be, That's Lame.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Heavance(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Did anyone watch him applaud the change to come on HipTv back in 2015? So now he is singing, he better find better seat for back back.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
lookingfly:
fearful sheeple M. I is the one you expecting to talk,you don old be that....... For your information, M. I supported this failed government in the last elections..... He's afraid bro.
He's a disappointment. A very shameless one. He should stop calling himself the leader of the Nigerian rap game because he is just a poor excuse for a coward. He's a timid thing.

When he watched Audu manhandled by the Twitter Mallam, El-Rufai, without doing or saying anything I knew he has sold out. He had the opportunity to fit into Fela's shoes but he's too Shortsighted to see the future.

I know he supported an illiterate, without any good records and a gift of garb, to rule us. These guys are making Rap appear like every other genre. Too focused on trapping and money that they've lost relevance.

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by USUKUMA(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Good one from him
Other artistes should follow suit. Too much boobs and ass songs in Nigeria nowadays

I have told my uncle who owns one music label not to sign any clueless artiste that wont add tangible values to the Nigerian society

can he sign me? im not a clueless artiste!
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by AdesegunSanni89: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Here is your medicine.
I hope the medicine is not one of the fake drugs you Igbo/ipob rogues import to Nigeria.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by AdesegunSanni89: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Flamzey00:
Nigeria is cursed
It’s your fathers house that is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by tochivitus(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
pedrilo:
are u the one they call vector!!!!!!!!!!

I assure u solemnly Nairalanders produces first class savages by the minute grin
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Here is your medicine.

Lmao....
Guy continue to give am d "Serum" till after 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by jmike69(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Massive respect vector..
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by greencard: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dope song vec

But e no mention anybody name Na.
Anyways, who the cap fits, let him wear it

And all of you should stop saying he is copying Eminem, before Eminem there was 2pac, before 2pac there was FELA..
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Good one from him
Other artistes should follow suit. Too much boobs and ass songs in Nigeria nowadays

I have told my uncle who owns one music label not to sign any clueless artiste that wont add tangible values to the Nigerian society
may be u sud tell him 2 sign me coz I am an universal artist
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by greencard: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hizzy:
may be u sud tell him 2 sign me coz I am an universal artist
undecided

1 Share

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Naughtytboy: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Good one from him

please connect me to him
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Emanodimo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Well, he felt the pain, lend his voice to the voiceless... Yet the people will stab not to stand with you...

That's one thing that always inspire me to respect a rapper and reggae... That moment of truth is always in them than the likes of hip-hop and R&B singers...

My advice... Don't be too emotional abt the fate of this country, it might end your well being...
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Premiumwriter: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

However, he still came up with a diss and good track. I'm yet to listen to it anyways but it's quite better than all the useless tracks out there that's always about girls, money and drinks which is gonna make me and other guys who still love good musics
you are yet to listen to it and already know it's better bros are you Lai Mohammed?
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Vicogrin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
VEC, nice one.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by God1000(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nice song, please help us tell buhari
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
can someone help with the link to the track.. I wanna download it ASAP
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Vector d viper watch ur back bubu go send Sars to u
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Aniwhyte(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
I hope the medicine is not one of the fake drugs you Igbo/ipob rogues import to Nigeria.
Lol, Afonja who told u that am ibo or ipob pigs or whatever u guys calls ur self here.

Afonja

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
greencard:
undecided
Jim Berglin well don sir
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Tonytonic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lovely song.I can relate with the lyrics and I am glad somebody feels and sees what the people are going through in this wicked country. Nigerians are now becoming slaves.our children will be laughed at in the future, that at some point in our history we became slaves in Libya. Shame on us all for not standing against evil in our mother land. cry cry cry
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Tonytonic(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Emanodimo:
Well, he felt the pain, lend his voice to the voiceless... Yet the people will stab not to stand with you...

That's one thing that always inspire me to respect a rapper and reggae... That moment of truth is always in them than the likes of hip-hop and R&B singers...

My advice... Don't be too emotional abt the fate of this country, it might end your well being...

silence is not an option.the likes of vector will transit with a smile on their face cos his voice will be heard from generation to generation.Music is a spirit,music speaks to the soul

1 Like

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by boss01: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Splashme: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Good one from him

Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Billion2612(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abami eda young Fela thumbs up
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by Flamzey00(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
It’s your fathers house that is cursed.

Congrats. C idiot dey call person fathers house cursed. Do u even have a father#D person wey adopt and train u is cursed. U are as cursed as Nigeria itself.
Re: Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song by okaynigeria: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
can someone help with the link to the track.. I wanna download it ASAP

Here is the link: https://www.okay.ng/vector-gunshots-download/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video) / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.