Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (6461 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
skillful01:

She isn't ugly. You know the kind of girl that you can't say is beautiful nor ugly and not average. In simple terms, she just dey.

Since you can't say she is beautiful, then she obviously isn't. If she isn't beautiful then she is either average or below average. The fact that you gave her a 5/10 proves that you consider her low on the scale of attraction. So my question is why are you in love with someone who you don't consider to be beautiful? The only answer I can infer is that you are either not attractive yourself and consider yourself to be of low value, or you can't attract girls who are beautiful so you settle for less.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
for Christ sake ....which one below average looking girl again....Una go killi pesin for here ooo

A girl you'd rate her looks between 1-5 on a scale of 1 - 10.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
Forget about facial beauty, true beauty lies within cool.
ugly girl sighted... haha
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by dollyjoy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
FreshBoss007:

ugly girl sighted... haha
Team Ugly and proud. grin grin grin

Ugliness is bae kiss smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, after you don chop the innocent girl abi? False lens of love come fall. Love fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Since you can't say she is beautiful, then she obviously isn't. If she isn't beautiful then she is either average or below average. The fact that you gave her a 5/10 proves that you consider her low on the scale of attraction. So my question is why are you in love with someone who you don't consider to be beautiful? The only answer I can infer is that you are either not attractive yourself and consider yourself to be of low value, or you can't attract girls who are beautiful so you settle for less.
Facial beauty is not my thing.
#sapiophile.

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
Team Ugly and proud. grin grin grin

Ugliness is bae kiss smiley wink

Since you consider yourself as ugly and this belief is echoed by someone else on this thread hence legitimizing it, what would you think of an attractive guy who falls in love with you? Would you think he has low self esteem or would you think he has been bewitched?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Then I think you must have a problem, no offense. I can't seem to find any reason why any guy who is attractive and has lots of choices would settle for a girl that is conventionally unattractive. If her level of reasoning is a quality you appreciate, I'm certainly sure this quality isn't exclusive to unattractive girls. Why not find an attractive girl (7-9) who is as smart?

No. There are actually ugly people. Some girls are ugly.
this is my take
the purported beauty queens have too much stress because of their mindset of entitlement
while the purported below or average looking are much more reasonable

that's y slay queens are doing asoebi for the ugly ones
when you are much more matured, you would know that rest of mind in a relationship is worth more than a pretty face

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by dollyjoy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Since you consider yourself as ugly and this belief is echoed by someone else on this thread hence legitimizing it, what would you think of an attractive guy who falls in love with you? Would you think he has low self esteem or would you think he has been bewitched?
He has been bewitched cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by iamJ(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss... Aswear you are a pain in the butt.. not taking anything personal.. BTW, is it ugly? is it my average looking girl? Ayam not understanding
butt fa? do you have a butt? abeg park well, if you like take it personal or not

ur mirror is telling the truth, ur case is not different dont be deceived
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
skillful01:
Facial beauty is not my thing.
#sapiophile.

Feminine looks aren't just about facial beauty. It's facial beauty and her body. I don't know why any attractive guy who is smart and has options would settle for a girl who isn't at least a 7/10.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

if beauty was all that matters..... agbani darego for Don marry since....
slay queens doing asoebi for the ugly ones
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Feminine looks aren't just about facial beauty. It's facial beauty and her body. I don't know why any attractive guy who is smart and has options would settle for a girl who isn't at least a 7/10.
the late Goldie... what would you rate her?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
He has been bewitched cheesy grin grin
false.... real niggas are looking for loyal babes not hoes....
loyalty is what attracts me in a lady.... not the yeye pretty face...

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
FreshBoss007:

this is my take
the purported beauty queens have too much stress because of their mindset of entitlement
while the purported below or average looking are much more reasonable

that's y slay queens are doing asoebi for the ugly ones
when you are much more matured, you would know that rest of mind in a relationship is worth more than a pretty face

Please don't throw me the maturity card. I have thought the way you do and I have had my view flipped on it's head through experience and honest examination of the society.

I really don't subscribe to the notion of defining every attractive girl as entitled or arrogant. It's not true. And this is why I despise this forum a lot because it seems to harbour a certain kind of unexposed mediocre bunch who exist in their mediocre world of average to low expections and experiences.

Yes relationship is about the mind, but it's not only ugly girls that have good minds. Pretty women also have good minds and a lot of them exhibit good behavior when they are in the presence of an attractive and successful man. This argument is just a trope mediocre men use to justify the fact that they settled for an unattractive woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
FreshBoss007:

No. Real niggas want to be around attractive and smart women. Real niggas who have high sexual market value don't go for unattractive women. A woman can be a hoe irrespective of how she looks, whether she is attractive or not. This isn't a valid argument.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

A girl you'd rate her looks between 1-5 on a scale of 1 - 10.
ehn ehn...those kind wey guys dey close eyes Bleep even inside darkness abi..
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by banre(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
even average i no dey do so which one come be below averave..you and who
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
ehn ehn...those kind wey guys dey close eyes Bleep even inside darkness abi..

Yes, this kind. I understand why certain attractive guys would bang these kind of women - inability to control konji and all, but what I don't understand is why this kind of guy would date or fall in love with this sort of girl.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Yes relationship is about the mind, but it's not only ugly girls that have good minds. Pretty women also have good minds and a lot of them exhibit good behavior when they are in the presence of an attractive and successful man. This argument is just a trope mediocre men use to justify the fact that they settled for an unattractive woman.

that's all that matter, not a pretty face but loyalty... if she's pretty, better for you.....
I didn't say all pretty ladies have a sense of entitlement, but most
....so hankcc in your quest to settle down, if you see a lady whos average and she's loyal... you wont settle down because she ain't a slay queen abi goddess
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Yes, this kind. I understand why certain attractive guys would bang these kind of women - inability to control konji and all, but what I don't understand is why this kind of guy would date or fall in love with this sort of girl.

haha... fear God... so you fit bleep am but you no fit date am..
if you can't date her, don't bleep her
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by FreshBoss007: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

No. Real niggas want to be around attractive and smart women. Real niggas who have high sexual market value don't go for unattractive women. A woman can be a hoe irrespective of how she looks, whether she is attractive or not. This isn't a valid argument.
been around pretty ladies is different from marrying one....
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

insecurity is the issue some of the fine guys are afraid of...some fine babes on dey stop for one guy. but ugly dey give guys peace of mind.....if any pesin tell u say im see Ur ugly girl with another guy u go know say Na lie....with a ugly girl the guy is secured
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by AnodaIT(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
i hate ugly girls

wen i see them i jump and pass

Na Edo State high tension be this?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Hankcc: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
FreshBoss007:

that's all that matter, not a pretty face but loyalty... if she's pretty, better for you.....
I didn't say all pretty ladies have a sense of entitlement, but most
....so hankcc in your quest to settle down, if you see a lady whos average and she's loyal... you wont settle down because she ain't a slay queen abi goddess

I can't settle down with a lady I don't find attractive. Simple. I have a standard for attractiveness and I can't even go into a relationship with someone that doesn't meet this standard.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by dollyjoy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
FreshBoss007:

Good for you tongue
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op can you show us pictures of beautiful and average looking girls so that we can understand your concept of beauty?
Beauty is not what you see only o. Superficial looks won't count much if you are a matured man and looking for a life partner. Have you ever wondered why rich people always look beautiful or handsome? Have you ever wondered why most ugly people are those who can't afford to eat twice a day?
That girl you call ugly May turn out to be the most beautiful girl you have ever met if she's in good hand is a good environment.
You might detest ugliness, but someone somewhere who'll still meet that ugly person and he or she will be the best thing that ever came their way.
Just try and post your pix here let me see how wonderful you look

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hankcc:

Then I think you must have a problem, no offense. I can't seem to find any reason why any guy who is attractive and has lots of choices would settle for a girl that is conventionally unattractive. If her level of reasoning is a quality you appreciate, I'm certainly sure this quality isn't exclusive to unattractive girls. Why not find an attractive girl (7-9) who is as smart?

No. There are actually ugly people. Some girls are ugly.
you keep screaming below average and ugly, forgetting that what I find ugly would be what you find pretty.
BTW, can u post a picture of 'ugly'. so we can know where you coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
was explaining what he means for u

taking things personal? why? 'i'm not ur mirror na
hmmmm. one has to cross check oyin's mentions again.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
The real beauty of a woman is at her backcheesy.Randy91 shey u understand?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
hakymworld1:
Full meaning of UGLY (U Gotta Love Yourself) . The pretty ones think they have it all, the ugly ones are down for anything. Characters and altitudes are beautiful. One major problem with most of us is that we just like problems and bad tinz because they are beautiful.
There is something some people don't understand, love is not by looks, so a guy told me "babe as you fine reach, I no say no be only one guy you dey date, you must be double dating" I told him am dating only one guy and I don't fathom double dating, he said am lying, fine ladies don't date one man unlike ugly ones. Seriously people need to change their perspective. Everyone thinks pretty girls have up to 5boyfriends. I told a guy to stop doing yahoo and face his book, he said why would I tell him that when men are paying my bills when all I have to do is give them. That's not cool at all.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Fidelmalek(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
She did fall in love with me rather...
I dated her out of pity because she was the nicest girl I've ever been with...
I ended up Regretting it coz I couldn't do things I wanted with her in public... We literally met at night embarassed

7years back...
Childish exuberances smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? / Canadian Girl Trying To Understand Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.