Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (6467 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
God bless you. The dude is just confused or immature choosing beautiful above his rest of mind.

Hes still growing up. Like those kids that will promise their mom and aeroplane when they grow up grin grin grin. He's a baby my brother. A time will come when he will understand that beauty is beyond what you see.

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jman06:
Maintenance can not change an ugly girl. ugly nose, fat lips, okpolo eyes, mountain-like forehead etc can not suddenly transform into beauty just because their is money. Oshiomole still remained his ugly self despite all the money he has at his disposal.
I'm not trying to say that we should base our choices of relationship partners only on physical appearance, but it is just funny how you ladies suddenly start preaching that men should choose character over looks when most of you can't even touch an ugly guy with a long stick. If all guys can control their libidos and stop stooping to date ugly women like ladies do, it will be nice. But some guys can put their dickks inside any hole due to conji.
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by khristal87(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:
Make I call ma papa weda hin get pikin for outside wey I no knw, shey we be twins??... Bros, I hope Me and U dnt date de same babe unknowingly 'coz U jes described ma dream babe wink wink
Guy u funny die, abeg call am mke we comfirm
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hankcc:
Guys, have you ever fallen in love with a girl who is by all accounts was below average looking only to fall out of love and then realize how blind and foolish you were? How did you feel about this when the false lens of love was removed from your eyes and you could now see her real image? Did it make you feel bad about yourself?

And just to clarify for those who don't understand what I mean by below average looking. What I mean is a girl who if you were to rate her looks on a scale of 1 - 10, you'd give her at best a 5 or lower. I consider 6 to be average looking.
Bro, not just about her looks but also going for a girl far below their pedigree. That's why they receive all sort of Bullshit and Insult from them.
She will be thinking on how to use you climb to another level and start giving the guy that level or judge him in the pedigree you fail to show her.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? by mctowel01: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hankcc:
Guys, have you ever fallen in love with a girl who is by all accounts was below average looking only to fall out of love and then realize how blind and foolish you were? How did you feel about this when the false lens of love was removed from your eyes and you could now see her real image? Did it make you feel bad about yourself?

And just to clarify for those who don't understand what I mean by below average looking. What I mean is a girl who if you were to rate her looks on a scale of 1 - 10, you'd give her at best a 5 or lower. I consider 6 to be average looking.
I can sooo relate. i ll never forget that period. She sef knows atm, no magic can work again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.