Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Life Issues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Issues (927 Views)

Life Issues Is Not Permanent!!! / Sharing Life Issues- A Tribute To Chaz B / Life Issues Solved By A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Issues by olohimai: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2007
life is funny,you love today and you hate tommorrow.how can you explain this
Re: Life Issues by sisimose(f): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
simply put: such is life
Re: Life Issues by Nokwazi(f): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2007
It is like this, these are just humps and trees on the road to make the journey more
exciting. Imagine a smooth road with nothing but just road, surely you
will nod off to sleep and cause an accident.
Re: Life Issues by cuteass1(f): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2007
sisimose:

simply put: such is life

No two ways about that cool
Re: Life Issues by oldbusa(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2007
Have you ever been biten by any company under the guise of red tapism or protocol like UPS(United Parcel Service) just did.I was scammed of close to #10500 so that my package could be posted and lo UPS never delivered and they have been dragfooting over paying me back my money.I have lost the package,my money and my admission. embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Please lets take a stand.Lets say no to corporate robbery.take a stand now,fight injustice fight for your survival.You could be next.I was it could be you the othe time around with something more important.

Re: Life Issues by cuteass1(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ oldbusa,
dear, that was a very sad one sad, take heart eeh. It shall be well smiley

(1) (Reply)

Am In Luv With My Married Boss / Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘too Much Humility A Defect’-'' In Reference To Messi''? / PHOTO: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son To Pay For Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.