Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use (376 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use by Hier(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
The question is, does Bishops own the private jet to show off their wealth, or to be used for the work of the ministry

Note, criticizing a bishop for using the money of the ministry to acquire private jet is like criticizing a church for getting a church bus to convey members from their house to and fro the church

I don't even thing for security reasons, for instance a pastor has a meeting outside the country, some like #%%$#% (name withheld) should be walking in the public mall of an international airport, with people trying to ask for one thing or the other.

I think this thing is simple, get a popular man of God to a public scene where people knows him, and you might understand what am saying.

I think the private jet is more for ministry use than why people are hating for.
Re: The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use by Hier(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Many will say, Jesus never da da da

1. Jesus rode tear rubber donkey

Mark 11:2 And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him.

2. Used a strong expensive perfume

John 12:3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

very costly

3. John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

No patches

4. Slept in first class cabin

Mark 4:38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

hinder part of the ship grin

Woooow, I want to be like Jesus grin
Re: The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use by Daviddson(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol grin
Private jets are luxury in all ramifications. I take this thread as an attempt on humour.
Re: The Private Jet: Show Off Or Ministerial Use by Hier(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Daviddson:
Lol grin
Private jets are luxury in all ramifications. I take this thread as an attempt on humour.

thanks for your contribution

private jet is not a luxury, shalom, bye

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Mouth Rightly / Check Out The T-shirt Of Christian Politician Caught With Male Prostitute!!! / PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.