Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

It’s Christmas Season! It’s Shopping Season! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Christmas Season! It’s Shopping Season! (331 Views)

it's Christmas , no rice no chicken yet.. / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / What Went Wrong With This Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Christmas Season! It’s Shopping Season! by chichichilong(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shopping or making purchases is one of the activities of man. Generally people shop every season but shopping or the desire to go for shopping is high during Christian and Islam celebrations; especially during Christmas and all through to New year. As Christmas season draws near, it’s good to get excited and celebrate God’s goodness all through the year but in all, wisdom is profitable. Because of the excitement of Christmas season, many have spent their transport money while on Christmas vacation; either in their home town or elsewhere, and had to borrow to return to their respective destinations. This is to bring to you 22 tips that will help you manage your income to enable you retain enough that can serve you after the season.

For more info visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2017/12/its-christmas-season-its-shopping-season.html

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Help A Child. / Http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-survive-this-loveless-marriage-when-my-heart / ‘My Wife Beats Me At Will’- Sad Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.