Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Very Promising Investment For Your Future - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future (4768 Views)

Promising Investment For 2021. I C O With Great Return On Investment. / Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
How i wish i can answer you here with facts. When you posted this i answered you with facts but i was ban which i don't know why. But i can tell you that the person that wrote that post does not know much about skyway. Skyway is not scam and will never be. I have a lot of proofs. Thank you.
FSLimited:
Before you invest your money... Skyway is scam.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2017/11/21/skyway-capital-scam-yes-opinion/&ved=0ahUKEwiumsCpzfrXAhVRY1AKHVAmDTsQFggqMAI&usg=AOvVaw3G19kPnIeK8Vxzwxie1Doe
Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Are you still confused about the future of Skyway? No way, take a look http://yunitskiy.com/author/2017/2017_120.pdf
Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
We want to welcome all friends and promoters of Skyway Project. Like we often said that Skyway is not an Internet business but a project backed by 40yrs expertise design and implementation.
Directed by a famous Rail Engineer Dr. Yunitskiy. The man behind the first Rocket designed by Russian and sent to the moon. In 2014, the Company choose not to die with the idea on paper like the guys in animal farm, opted to offer 49% public equity share to pre-IPO subscriber’s.
I got to the internet with the question. What was the question?
How do I buy pre IPO stocks?
Here is the answer I got!
You have to be a HNI or a very well connected person to get into pre IPO investing. It is very risky since the company is just starting and hence its generally the big boys who get to do it. The best bet is befriend a person who is starting a business that you believe in and invest in it or if possible buy stocks of companies that invest in start ups.Good Luck! Source https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-buy-pre-IPO-stocks
Thanks to Skyway for the gift of Skyway Pre-IPO without any connect to influential friend but just my faith in Skyway project I have booked over 20 thousand Shares with Skyway. Called over 20 thousand million USD at the IPO listing in 2018.
Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
On December 7, 2017 an agreement on comprehensive cooperation between SkyWay Technologies Co. and the Russian University of Transport (MIIT) was concluded. Deals are going month. Skyway is the way.

Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by deathwing(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Obviously a scam. Lol. Nigerians and quick money sha. Why did you show a digital certificate? Show the hard copy. On what exchange is skyway listed? What projects have they completed? Who are their employees? What is their financial statement? You cannot predict share prices with any accuracy. You can only hope for good management.

Nigerians beware.

1 Like

Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by structuredan(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Spread ur investment, invest with an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well your decision. You have the right to think the way you do. A lot of scams have been there in this country.
But write down today's date. Those who follow your advice will regret soon including you. I don't have much to say again concerning skyway but I will advice you to do proper research before terming something scam. Is very authentic easy to say it. Read through the links I posted. People investing in skyway in Nigeria are top oil companies and construction workers. This is because they have studied skyway and realise is not an online business. It has physical presence. If you don't believe then let it be. Don't derail others just because of past experiences. All investment can never be the same.
A lot of people have requested for their share certificates and have received them. You can request for it and get it. I will advice you that when ever someone introduce an opportunity to you. Don't jump into conclusions that is a scam. Rather do proper research before you speak. Many countries have adopted this transport system already. Read through the links I posted before. If I post something else here now I might brake nairaland rule. I just wish you see afar. Don't myopic in thinking. I am not abusing you,just making a point. Thanks
deathwing:
Obviously a scam. Lol. Nigerians and quick money sha. Why did you show a digital certificate? Show the hard copy. On what exchange is skyway listed? What projects have they completed? Who are their employees? What is their financial statement? You cannot predict share prices with any accuracy. You can only hope for good management.

Nigerians beware.
Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Someone came here to say that skyway is a scam. I laugh. I only pity those that believe him. Skyway is real not imaginary product. It is real product. I wish you can see this in time before it is too late.

Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by cryptoexpert: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
More physical products for your confirmation. Serious work is going on. The earlier you key in the better. Talk to me for more enquiries. 0*8*0*6*5*8*8*7*9*9*8

Re: A Very Promising Investment For Your Future by abula112(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
And this is 2019, still no completed project, am convinced skyway na scam, in fact anything russia is likely a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting And CNC Routing In Nigeria / Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Sanusi At NSE: I Am Surprised People Are Selling Bank Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.