Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (26817 Views)

I Just Shifted Her Womb With My Big D!ck / Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb by NurseTiti(f): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
An interesting chat between a guy and a lady has been released online.

Apparently, this lady is complaining how the young has a big “propeller” that nearly disfigured her “Nunu”.

The dude promised to give the lady 3,000 after the show but she refused saying the other time the guy almost shifted her w0mb
See chats and pictures

1 Share

Re: Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
If I click that link all the things I they find for this life make I no see am

1 Like

Re: Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb by prodiG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
If I click that link all the things I they find for this life make I no see am
grin grin
Re: Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
A lady with such size of yansh na im dey fear big cassava?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.