Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (54805 Views)

Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Angelanest: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
A fatal accident occurred earlier today at police junction in Nwaorieubi Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state. According to reports, only the driver lost his life in the horrible accident as his head popped out of his window after collision.

The incident caused a huge traffic at the scene as people gathered in their numbers to see what happened and also rush the wounded passengers to the hospital. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/driver-dies-fatal-accident-involving-bus-imo-state-photo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by raker300: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chai!!

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
What's imo state turning into self
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by raker300: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
ruggedised:
What's imo state turning into self
dude, it’s an accident..don’t turn this into something else

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Evablizin(f): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
My Lord,this is horrible.
May his soul rest in peace.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Chrisbeks: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Abeg, commissioner for happiness come and do your work!!!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
What a way to depart sad
Hard life, continous hustling and painful exit embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by TheHistorian(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Graphic!!!

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Dutchey(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
thats why they keep shouting that we should always use our seat-belt...R.I.P

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by pol23: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP...
We don't leave here alive.
But the rate at which poverty is Killing people is alarming. .
Imagine that 1982 model Bus.no Airbag nothing..
The Bus sef might have some issue wey the Driver dey manage...
Someone says you shouldn't play such manage game with your life...
When money no dey nko?
The accident might still happens If everything is alright,but the driver MIGHT still be alive.
RIP...(I wonder the need for this)
May God comfort his Family.

12 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Marcofranz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oh my shocked if only he had used his seat belt.
That's how God saved me last month I really don't subscribe to the idea of using seat belt but on that faithful afternoon I decided to use it not up to 15 mins after using my seat belt , had an accident my seat divided the seat belt held me to one part the other part pulled out. Although it's by the grace of God we are alive.
#thankful.
R.I.P to the driver.

24 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Brooke60(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chai!
Graphic picture indeed!
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by kay29000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Weird. Was he trying to jump out or what?

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
sad

∆ Extremely graphic. A simple road safety precaution could have prevented this ∆
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by 9jatatafo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
R.i.p
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by frankobaba(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Drive Safely always with a functional Seatbelt. Life Na just one. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Bankyb10(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
God dont let us follow december and end 2017

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by alezzy13: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Very sad, but would have probably been avoided had seat belts been used.

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Johntitus: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP to him
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
this is "graphic"
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by holuwajobar(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atleast, a seatbelt would hv been useful

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by money121(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by tochieee: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP. This period God will see us through... Commissioner for happiness where art tho?
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by holuwajobar(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na Photoshop jo
sense is not common fr u.... i wish u dir through fatal accident n ur head should cut off, pple on nairaland will now say "photoshop"

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rip to the driver.

When will commercial drivers realise that life has no duplicate, why drive recklessly and over speed especially in roads that are pot hole ridden and narrow.

Travelling through public transport has been a phobia for me cos the way some drivers behave.

Please say no over speeding, dangerous over taking, driving under the influence, and most especially wear seat belts and ensure your vehicle has an air bag system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by dayleke: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP....

Seatbelts are useful tho....

4 Likes

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Mznaett: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
God!
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / EKSU Students At OUIDAH, Python Temple Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.