Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (54837 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by dedugba(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
This incident is unfortunate but seat belt COULD have saved his life
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by piagetskinner(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
the guy didn't use his seatbelt...

Nigerian drivers are reckless drivers and they should learn from this.. the seatbelt is meant to b used... its a safety precaution for drivers and passengers. the manufacturer that put it there, didn't put it for decoration.
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
holuwajobar:
sense is not common fr u.... i wish u dir through fatal accident n ur head should cut off, pple on nairaland will now say "photoshop"
all I know is that it is Photoshop
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by policy12: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
R.I.P to the dead, but come to think of since the inception of those Statues diff evil things don dey happen for IMO State.
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Endtimesmith(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
But....Please l can see 5000 naira in his hand,he doesn't look dead to me
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by AntiWailer: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why put this on front page N.a.?
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by daddio(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
simijimi:
shocked

Abeg, commissioner for happiness come and do your work!!!

Which kain work mak de yeye person com do if no be to dey mak im yeye broad happy?
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Real88(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jeeeeez
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by HPS3(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
So painful rip to him cry
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by daddio(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
all I know is that it is Photoshop

NO WONDER, U BE ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

YOU NO GET SENSE
YOU NO FIT BORROW SENSE
AND U NO FIT THIEF SENSE.
ABEG GO AND THIEF CABLE FOR INSIDE TRANSFORMER WEY GET LIGHT NA.

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Spoilt4toto: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na Photoshop jo
undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by ezelous: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Drivers are reckless in the east.
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by lovelylad: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
What the.... cry

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Arysexy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
All those statues have started drinking blood in IMO, Rocha's Ogboni man
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by blackbeau1(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
The way accidents are happening these days ehn. It's truly disturbing
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by muller101(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Always use ur seat belt
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by hotdealz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
No air bag?
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by 3kay945(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
It seems that there is actually some kind of evil in ember months.... Lurking around looking for who to devour.

Or Nigerian bad deeds come to full manifestation in ember months.

Or both of the above. cool undecided
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by charlesdecy: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP, too sad
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Teeboi56: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Allah Akbar
I don't know where my own death we catch me
am in gridlock of fears

R. I. P to d dead
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
last time i was wearing a seat belt in nigeria inside a coach some nigerians were laughing at me, the other time i was asking the driver of a bus while getting in his vehicle about why he doesn't have a seatbelt and other nigerian perssengers were laughing at me. calling me Americana and saying things like this is nigerian!! now see? this Accident could have been Avoided.

the whiteys who invented this vehicle with seatbelt Are not stupid!
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by umarshehu58(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
This kind people deserve statue in Imo state.

Rip to the dead
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by follus(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Orpe7(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
RIP
BUT SOMETIMES IF U SEE THE KAIN SEAT BELT DRIVER DEY USE AND FOR PASSENGER SIDE YOU NO GO GET MIND SIDON FOR FRONT. SEATBELT WEY BE LIKE ROPE
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by MayorofLagos(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by ariklawani(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
This world is a market place. what an hurible way to die.
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by officialfysh(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imo - Owerri is Trending...

Rip bro
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
ruggedised:
What's imo state turning into self
mumu
Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
kay29000:
Weird. Was he trying to jump out or what?

See jamb question

1 Like

Re: Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic by DKERIAN(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
God please save our generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / EKSU Students At OUIDAH, Python Temple Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.