Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn (8251 Views)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data / How To Stream Videos Online For Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by Salim27(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
https://www.cool9ja.tk/2017/12/how-to-download-and-stream-unlimitedly.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Y6F9qw9V8nY/WibIV-vgOMI/AAAAAAAAAcg/n6JZ40zihE0cn6XiFERRD0uWC0H2D-cwwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171205_171527.jpg[/img]

Have you been waiting for free browsing cheat on YouTube ? If Yes this is the post you have been waiting for. With this Cheat you will have access to all YouTube videos - streaming and downloading the use of YouTube Go app and also your MTN night subscription.

Free browsing  is now scarce and gradually fading out as its not out at  it is used to be, But with this MTN night plan free  streaming on YouTube you should be capable of enjoy free browsing  as we look  for more.

For YouTube lovers, its time to watch, stream and down load  videos  on YouTube for as low as N25. I've given a step  by step method on how  to activate it and used this trick, so simply continue reading this article and follow it so as  to enjoy the MTN unlimited YouTube Streaming with just N25.

REQUIREMENTS

-MTN Sim Card

-Srong MTN network - 3G/4G network

-Active MTN night plan

-YouTube Go application .apk, .exe, .jar etc.

-Any Devices

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN NIGHT PLAN

Dial *406*4# and follow the prompt massage  and then dial  1 to subscribe to the MTN Night plan

OR 

Send NIGHT as an SMS to 131 to subscribe to  the Night plan

Note: The subscription is only for MTN pulse subscribers, In case you need to migrate simply dial *406*1#

To subscribe for MTN N25 for 500MB Night Plan dial *406*four# and follow the

Promt mesage by dialing 1 

HOW TO WATCH , STEAM  AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED ON YOUTUBE

The first step to take is to download and install up the YouTube Go application by clicking here.Then subscribe to  the MTN night  plan - Its active and running  from 12 - 4am.Finish the plan before 4am and you'll be notified through SMS.After the 500MB is completed, simply look ahead to approximately 1-2 minutes then open Your You Tube Go App. After the Notification SMS, you can now start the Unlimited streaming of videos  and download as you like. This Cheat Stops without delay if it's exactly  4am in the morning.

https://www.cool9ja.tk/2017/12/how-to-download-and-stream-unlimitedly.html

1 Like

Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by kindy51(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
How is it cheat?? I was expecting something better not this rubbish
Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2017
I can't lose my 7 hours sleep because of this.
Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by Biggerbros234: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2017
mtcheew na even youtube go sef

Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by Aminu212: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Op i think mtn just dash you 100mb grin
Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by Salim27(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2017
New free browsing has been discovered
This time around no night browsing
and it's almost opto 1500mb free

https://www.nairaland.com/4237962/free-browsing-mtn-xmas-offer

follow me on nairaland to be getting latest cheat, free browsing, tricks, tips, Android Tricks and lotion more
Re: How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn by nzubechipeter(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
I just discovered this on MTN network few days after they announced they are cutting down on the data allocated on the Night plan. You can now get
A 3-days plan of 250MB for just #100
A weekly plan of 1GB for #200
A monthly plan of 4GB for #1000.
Just Dial *131*65# to purchase your desired plan.
Enjoy while offer lasts.

Source:https://www.nairaland.com/4687559/latest-mtn-1gb-200-4gb

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 2 Spec And Price, MT6795 Helio X10 Octa-core, 4G For 25k / Glo 4G LTE Speed / Infinix Hot Vs Tecno Y6/Y5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.