Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates (13561 Views)

Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Hantonia(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Preetiex, joislim, cbella, evajael, Hantonia, Alexbrain update don land cheesy cheesy
ave Arrived O
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Alexbrain(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Her heart skipped a beat.
"Wh.. what did you say?
I want to bring you here you bitch" he yelled and frightened her more.
"No no no please i don't want to come there" she cried.
"OK! So i'm the one who deserves hell right?" He was angry.
"You are a wicked bitch"
"Please Collins, i am sorry" she begged.
"I can't forgive, i am already dead and so will you in few hours"
She cried but he didn't care.
"Please i don't want to die" she pleaded but those words got him angry.
"You killed me, remember? Now you don't want to die" he reminded her.
She cried as she looked around believing he might appear soon.
"I love you so much but you betrayed me... I know everything now... I will do horrible things to you tonight as i have done to doctor Oscar and Vincent" he said," she was speechless.
"The kids" Collins said, Margret heart jumped, she went on her knees.
"Please don't touch them"
"Before our wedding day, you slept with Vincent and you deceived me into believing it was my pregnancy.
Next episode please
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Continuation

You birthed Andy, for 10years i trained another man's child.. I should be crying but there are no more tears. All the pains i suffered here had taken my emotions. All i feel for you is hate and i will make your blood flow, i will feast on you." He was angry.
She wept, she quickly got up and ran to the door and tries opening it but it wouldn't open.
"There is no where to run, go back and sit. "he ordered, she obeyed immediately.
"Please Collins, forgive me"
"Do you hear yourself? Forgive? I'm in hell and you are on earth.. I am doomed for life and you still have the opportunity of making heaven, i will never let you see the gates of heaven.. You will burn in hell just like your boyfriend Vincent and doctor Oscar,"he said; Margret was shocked that Vincent and Oscar were dead.
"Yes they are dead "he seamed to see her thoughts too, she was completely powerless.
"Doctor Oscar agreed to your evil plans of hiding the cause of my death.

2 Likes

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by QueenSekxy(f): 5:47am On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
Lefulefu lalas247 tosyne2much kozmicity sinaj biacan queensekxy sexybbstar motun2017 augustap rebirthforgoody
shocked
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2017
You carried on with your sexual adventures under my nose with Vincent until you successfully killed me. Collins explained; more guilt fell on Margret.
"I know i have.... Shut up!" Collins shouted at her.
"If i didn't come for my revenge would you have gone to my grave to plead? You bitch! You sent me to hell and i bring you to join me.
"You are evil and deserve worse place in hell which i have prepared for you. "Margret was weak crying, she looked at the clock "12:30am.
I have been here for 30years, i am so hungry, my eyes are falling out of my sockets, if am not careful, i had to eat Vincent's eyes and they tasted good.
Margret held herself from throwing up.
Everyday i was beaten, they'd bring me to the arena where thousands of elemental spirits threw stones without pity. I begged for death but it was too far to hear me, my teeth were broken from the force of impact, stones broke my skulls over and over, maggots and leeches feed on me everyday, bloody flesh drop from me everyday...

2 Likes

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Slaye: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shocked

Sexy, my senior bros for Malay Infinit FX 35 just arrive owerri few days back. Say him wan sell am 5M. Don't know if you anyone that wants to buy. Price 5M, one year old. Used it in Canada before bringing it here.
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by QueenSekxy(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Slaye:

Sexy, my senior bros for Malay Infinit FX 35 just arrive owerri few days back. Say him wan sell am 5M. Don't know if you anyone that wants to buy. Price 5M, one year old. Used it in Canada before bringing it here.
woow!!it's fine.

I don't know anybody that wants to buy car now,,but I will start asking....the car is finewink
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Slaye: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

woow!!it's fine.

I don't know anybody that wants to buy car now,,but I will start asking....the car is finewink

Yeah the car make brain but e people nor too they use am again na 4matic kill am. I asked one car dealer here, say people nor they too buy am again, I just tire. I tell my bro before say 4matic or spider ni go fit easy to sell here. When e wan stingy money na so e go they carry weiten person go sweat to sell
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by QueenSekxy(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Slaye:

Yeah the car make brain but e people nor too they use am again na 4matic kill am. I asked one car dealer here, say people nor they too buy am again, I just tire. I tell my bro before say 4matic or spider ni go fit easy to sell here. When e wan stingy money na so e go they carry weiten person go sweat to sell
it's well,,buyers will come.

what happened to you account?
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Slaye: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

it's well,,buyers will come.

what happened to you account?

Amen o. Make buyer come, slayer they Under ban.. I follow one idiot exchange words mods come ban.
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by QueenSekxy(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Slaye:

Amen o. Make buyer come, slayer they Under ban.. I follow one idiot exchange words mods come ban.
awww!!how mAny weeks holiday?sad
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Slaye: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

awww!!how mAny weeks holiday?sad

I nor even know self. As I see bam. I hiss log of create this one. Who cares when I can create millions of slayer moniker under 1 hour

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by QueenSekxy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Slaye:

I nor even know self. As I see bam. I hiss log of create this one. Who cares when I can create millions of slayer moniker under 1 hour
slayer !!

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Slaye: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

slayer !!

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Joislim(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Following..

1 Like

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Jesus! Please,let me sleep this night. I sleep alone.
grin
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Continuation..

I see my lungs and ribs as parasites have eaten deep into me, all these and more i endure because of you and you want me to forgive you?
Margret had nothing to say but just cried and waited to be killed.. He had been dead for a month but spent 30years in hell; time in hell was faster
"For the sake of our daughter please"
"My mother will care for her and your son but i can't let you live any longer.. Dead don't love, i am already a powerful man here. I led the revolution and power has been divided between myself and lucifer.
I will reign here and you will bleed for 1000 years, then i might show you mercy as your God.. In hell there are no rules" those were his last words as the call ended. Margret just cried on, she felt regret and hate for all she had done to her dear Collins.

2 Likes

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
She wished she could change time, she knew she deserved worse, she was evil and she had turned her husband into a demon and he was coming for her.. Would she survive?
"Hello honey" Collins voice sounded right behind her, her bones shrinked and the phone fell off her hand as fear overtook her..
What fate awaits her?
THE END

23rd october 2017
Daily sun
Big story!
Mrs. Margret collins found brutaly murdered by unknown assassins.
Page 15..

2 Likes

Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank you all for reading this short story.. Love you all wink
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Hantonia(f): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow Finaly Wat A Story
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hantonia:
Wow Finaly Wat A Story
cheesy cheesy Thanks for reading.. Hope no nightmares?? tongue
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by MrPetex(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
nice story
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Hantonia(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy cheesy Thanks for reading.. Hope no nightmares?? tongue
nt At Al
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow, what a nice story. I pity the man sha. But Deadrat come here, what kind of inspiration gave you this story? It's really scary
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hantonia:
nt At Al
Ok cheesy
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Hantonia(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Ok cheesy
yup
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrPetex:
nice story
Thanks for reading cheesy
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Wow, what a nice story. I pity the man sha. But Deadrat come here, what kind of inspiration gave you this story? It's really scary
Thanks for reading aunty cheesy Deadrat ooo tongue where are you? cheesy
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
grin
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lalasticlala come And See
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
DeadRat:
Lefulefu lalas247 tosyne2much kozmicity sinaj biacan queensekxy sexybbstar motun2017 augustap rebirthforgoody

Funny guy tongue
Re: When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates by Lalas247(f): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
DeadRat:

sad sad sad

Summary cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism / Tale Of Four Women.....(lilian's Story) Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.