Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Things You Don’t Know About Working From Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things You Don’t Know About Working From Home (410 Views)

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / Is It Really About Working Hard? / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don’t Know About Working From Home by gridmagngr: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
On my way to work, I thought of how easy and calmly I could work from home. I said to myself, my job is flexible; I can easily work from home and get more result than going to the office and having to face a life consuming traffic in the morning and at night.

Well! I am a big fan of working from home since I was a kid but now that I am older, I go to the office on a daily basis. I found out that when I work from home I’m able to get a lot more accomplished than when I work at the office. As I continued musing, I found out that there are a lot of reasons and benefits why employers should let their employees work from home.

1. They’ll waste less time commuting:
Cutting out a commute can be both a huge morale booster and a huge time saver. Employees will also waste less money on fueling or public transportation. You can imagine your staff coming from Ipaja-Ayobo and going to the island every day. Even if you have a car, you would spend more time on the road and a little at work and then more time on the road going back home.

2. They’ll be more productive:
Employees who work from home are more productive compared with their in-office counterparts. This is because they will feel more relaxed at home and less distracted.

For more, read up @ http://gridnigeria.com/things-you-dont-know-about-working-from-home/

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancies / Free Graphic Design!! / Top Qualities Of Worlds Most Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.