Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken (804 Views)

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi / How Can Blood Oath Be Broken? / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Fareedadey: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2017
If you have gone through what I have gone through

Mother died whilst you are under 25

Please email me because I need someone to talk to I need help
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Probz(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2017
I tried to help you but you went directly against my advice and ignored what I told you to do. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Fareedadey: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Probz:
I tried to help you but you went directly against my advice and ignored what I told you to do. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed.

Can u call me
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Probz(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Fareedadey:

Can u call me

You’ll have to email me your number then won’t you.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by billynoni(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Hi there,did you post something like this on twitter about a month ago?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Fareedadey: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Probz:

Ok will email you now
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Fareedadey: 1:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Probz:

R u awake now
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by ouigy99(m): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Fareedadey:

Some people were orphaned at birth. Some people never even knew their parents. Some are in the orphanage and have no identity of who they really are and their background.

You spent 25 years knowing your mother before she was taken. Though I know how painful it might feel, you should be thankful to God for the times you shared with her.

Having lost a parent some years ago, I know how hurt you might feel. Just take jeer and don't let this deter your focus on achieving greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by CrafitWears: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lost my mother when I was just a child, I couldn't recognise her except in pictures. I lost my Dad in my 2nd year in the university. It is been hard but it made me independent and stronger.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I’m So Broken by Daviddson(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fareedadey:

Hello

(1) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare 11 Of Benin Places Curse On Sex Workers, Human Traffickers, Others / See How Beautiful The Ooni Of Ife's Palace And House Is / Welcome Gomina Gomina!! A Throwback Story Of A One Time Akire Of Ikire, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.