Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Did I Kill My Own Mother - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did I Kill My Own Mother (641 Views)

Did I Cause My Mother To Die Of Cancer? / Did I Handle This Well Please Read / Did I Cause This Persons Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Kill My Own Mother by Fareedadey: 1:45am On Dec 06, 2017
My mum was abusive to me

In the end I told her a few times I hope she gets cancer and dies

Diddnt I cause her death?

But I begged God
And prayed and cried
I did the absolute most
I repented

Surely,

I told her I wanted her to get cancer and die in anger

But many times from my heart I begged and prayed and told her and God that I want her to survive.
I used annoying oil
I fasted
I prayed
I went to different churches
I used my faith and action, I did everything

I feel like it is karma or is it not, what do u think?
Re: Did I Kill My Own Mother by pussygotlips: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2017
wonder shall never end,

this is heartbreaking.
Re: Did I Kill My Own Mother by CrafitWears: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
We need to talk. I also got into a lot of fight with my Dad especially in his last years. I felt guilty about all that. His ailments escalated because of his negligence which made me angrier and I said some things I later wished I didn't while he was in coma. The pain becomes lesser with time and some activities.

(1) (Reply)

Video- Governor Rochas Of Imo State Look Lost As He Watched Topless Women Danced / Duro Ladipo's Documentary In Oba Koso / Is There Yoruba Quarters And Kings In The Northern States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.