Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Flight To Belize From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Belize From Lagos (5571 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hi house,

My boss asked me to help his friend's brother
get the price from lagos to belize and also the
airline. Please waitin for you guys.

I searched on google but couldnt get one

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by noblegas2(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
Watz up suxes? Call me up! I fink i av infoz 4 ya!
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2010
@noble gas:

Srry i dnt av ur num.

u can drop it on pear_prince

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by mrcharlott(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hi Suxes2005, I know of a guy who can be of help if it comes to Belize issue either Visa or Flight,
Jude is the Guy name, call Him on 08033578451 or 08079261648. He is in Benin City
You can as well call me so that we can have some discussions. My own number is 08066787323, Abbey is my real name. There is no direct flight from Nigeria to Belize. There will be a stop over in France or London,before heading to Brazil which is your final stop over and finally heading to Belize from Brazil. And If you think you don't need anybody's help concerning this, just go to Google and type "FLIGHT FROM NIGERIA TO BELIZE" I belive you should get all the info you needed. Hope this info is useful?, Cheers

1 Like

Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by omega25red(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
google it plain and simple.

or use orbitz, hotwire, expedia, priceline, or even the websites of the different airliners that come to Nigeria
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tnx 2 u all.

Sure i tried google but couldnt get
wat I wanted.

Anyways, noble gas already gave
me a very good quote!

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by snowdrops(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
suxes2005:

Tnx 2 u all.

Sure i tried google but couldnt get
wat I wanted.

Anyways, noble gas already gave
me a very good quote!

SHALOM
When next you have such querries just go to this site. Its shows you all you need to know about world travel.

http://www.opodo.co.uk/
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
tnx alot snowdrops

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by noblegas2(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2010
snowdrops:

When next you have such querries just go to this site. Its shows you all you need to know about world travel.

http://www.opodo.co.uk/
Yea sure! but i bet he will wnat to by pass TRANSIT VISA ish!!!
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by snowdrops(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
noble_gas1:

Yea sure! but i bet he will wnat to by pass TRANSIT VISA ish!!!
There is no direct flight btw nigeria and belize. They all go through europe.
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Does it mean one will get d
transit visa?

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
Emirate, South Africa Airways and Turkish airline will take you from Nigeria to Brazil (No need for transit visa) from Brazil there should be a flight that will take you to Belize with one stop. (Google that, also check Copa Airlines & if you cant get any let me know, I will help you check).

One thing you should watch out for is your transit time when booking your tickets. Some countries allow transit time of 24hrs and others are just 12hrs. If your itinerary is not well done, you might find your self stranded or deported.
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by noblegas2(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2010
True talk, cuz Nigerian passport is Transit free in Sao Paolo for a maximum of 8 hours.Anythang oda dan dat might lead 2 deportation!
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by suxes2005(m): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2010
Thanks bros

Meaning d guy has to watch the
tkt as in d transit time. It must not be
more than 8 hours I guess!

Anyways, I dnt even know the guy
but i fink this is a gud info. I will also
inform my boss about this.

Thanks anyways

SHALOM
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by noblegas2(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2010
suxes2005:

Thanks bros

Meaning d guy has to watch the
tkt as in d transit time. It must not be
more than 8 hours I guess!

Anyways, I dnt even know the guy
but i fink this is a gud info. I will also
inform my boss about this.

Thanks anyways

SHALOM
Yup! Apparently, U av to be time cautious bt D immigration officers can be easily bribed lyk D ones in Nigeria, dereby alowin U 2 stay for as long as even 3 day or more{wiv money of course. Lol} cuz D airport's lyk dat of Amsterdam Schipol & Guangzhou Baiyen Airport wer U cross immigration even though U are transitting!
Re: Flight To Belize From Lagos by charleschd: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
plz i need help with flights going to frm nigeria. to belize....tanx

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated! / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.