Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings (8023 Views)

Art Of Jewelry Making / Nice Bead Designs Here / Jewelry Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
The beauty of bead making is that it could be used in making variety of things especially for occasion. One of such occasion is the wedding, In making bead jewelry for wedding, it is widely known that the favourite colour most couple would choose is WHITE. For that reason, most of the wedding accessories are of white beads. Some of the wedding accessories we produce are the necklace, earrings, bracelets, hair piece and simple rings (optional), Any that would be interested can contact me on ofiavwe@yahoo.com or 07037999464 by sending a message relating to getting bridal accessories. We promise to Behind wedding what our dazzling accessories. For more info, visit www.jewellrybeads..com or www.bridalspot. (make your sincere comments) . We promise to make your wedding occasion an unforgetable one, try us.
Thanks
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
In all sincerity, my name is Williamson Ofiavwe. I'm a Nigerian, based in Ogun State. I'm a still a student of the University of Benin, So I don't have a shop presently. But I supply to those that are interested in what I make such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair piece, bead belts, teddy bears, flower vase and many more. My contact info is: ofiavwe@yahoo.com or +2347037999464.
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
In all sincerity, my name is Williamson Ofiavwe. I'm a Nigerian, based in Ogun State. I'm a still a student of the University of Benin, So I don't have a shop presently. But I supply to those that are interested in what I make such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair piece, bead belts, teddy bears, flower vase and many more. My contact info is: ofiavwe@yahoo.com or +2347037999464.
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2010
I do but could U send me ur location by txt 2 my number, So as to knw hw and wen to send dem cos I'm on holiday until April 27. As for d price, if I'm 2 sell personally, It ranges 4rm 2,000 to 3,500 because dey are all stone beads depending on d design whether dey are simple or complex, But we need to talk so I can get U some sample. Did U check my blog(www.jewellrybeads..com) U'll some pics.

Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2010
Here's another.

Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2010
Here's another.

Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 5:16am On May 21, 2010
We are diversed in the art of bead making. So we also make beaded teddy bears and flower vase. If interested, make your bookings, Thanks.
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by Williemxon(m): 5:16am On May 21, 2010
We are diversed in the art of bead making. So we also make beaded teddy bears and flower vase. If interested, make your bookings, Thanks.
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by sarwana: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
we are based in karachi , pakistan and professionals in makein bead jewelleries, we are looking for stores in wholesale markets and malls where our stuff can be sold , those peple interested in buying on cash , please contact at imran142000@yahoo.com with their complete address and locations , enable us to show the sample of different varieties.
Re: Bead And Jewelry Making For Weddings by richardbarn: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
how can i order beads online in nigeria
check out www.spaneck.com the leading online bead store in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hair Style Collections In Nigeria / Organic Skin Actives For Whitening Creams, Soaps. 2348028115086 / Original Female Timberland Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.