Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy (7695 Views)

Bank Vacancy; How To Apply / Urgent Micro Finance Bank Vacancy In Benin City / Apply Sterling Bank Vacancy 2018 For Graduate Trainee Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me
(08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com).
I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view.

I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk.
I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by Andy2274: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
You can go to workforce at gbagada if you are in Lagos to drop your CV.
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by oez42722: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2017
you can add your vacancy on jiji --> https://jiji.com.ng/jobs
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Andy2274:
You can go to workforce at gbagada if you are in Lagos to drop your CV.

OK. thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
AOMP:
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me

I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself.
Thanks

Please i don't mind the location of the job but as long as it is on the mainland i am good with it. I stay in Ikorodu
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by serendipityF: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
AOMP:
I have OND in Bussimess Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view.

Thanks

OP, go to mutual benefits microfinance bank, dia head office at apapa road, oyingbo...they are recruiting 4 marketing and dey pay very well t plenty benefits
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2017
serendipityF:

OP, go to mutual benefits microfinance bank, dia head office at apapa road, oyingbo...they are recruiting 4 marketing and dey pay very well t plenty benefits

Thank u sir, I had an interview there in October, did their pre-employment medical in November and they said they will call, since then av bn expecting their call.
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=AOMP post=63138591][/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks

In case of distance I have a friend that I can stay with at Palm groove.

1 Like

Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=AOMP post=63235165][/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=AOMP post=63268857][/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning house, please if you have job link
to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos
for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact
me
(08101756706) or through email
(tunjikunle30@yahoo.com).
I have OND in Business Administration(Upper
credit) and HND in view.
I am 27 years old with four years experience as
an administrative clerk.
I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result
oriented and management skills which can help
me fit in as a marketer. One of my major
strengths is achieving organizational goals and
objectives, thereby adding positive values to the
company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by fineEagle: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2017
�..
AOMP:
me
I have OND in Bussimess Administration(Upper
credit) and HND in view.
an administrative clerk.
company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
@fine eagle.....done sir
u said I should pm u
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls house I really need job ooo
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 4:25am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=AOMP post=63138591][/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
fineEagle:
Pm me...
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
AOMP:

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
AOMP:
me
I have OND in Business Administration(Upper
credit) and HND in view.
an administrative clerk.
company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good day house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2017

Thanks
[/quote]
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017

Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by NnenaRita(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Workforce has been recruiting for Direct Sales Agent for Union Bank. Check Hotnigerianjob.com and search for workforce recruitment. I guess you are in Lagos.
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
NnenaRita:
Workforce has been recruiting for Direct Sales Agent for Union Bank. Check Hotnigerianjob.com and search for workforce recruitment. I guess you are in Lagos.

Thanks Rita....av bn there before, they recruit HND and BSC for union bnk though my cv is with them. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Info About Nipp (national Integrated Power Project) / Trenova Ltd / King Amachree African University Calling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.