Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Make A Fruit Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make A Fruit Soap (10204 Views)

Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit / Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx / How To Make A Toning Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Fruit Soap by bobbyANSELEM: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Have you ever thought of making your own fruit soap? It's time to learn, in today's topic you are going to learn how to make fruit soap, its not really difficult all you have to do is to follow the instructions.

In making a fruit soap you have to choose your favourite fruits or make a choice of fruits you're going to use in the production of the fruit soap.

You can just choose a single fruit in making the fruit soap, it dosnt necessarily mean you have to choose multiple fruit, but to make the fruit soap very rich in vitamins and nutrients I will advice you to include multiple fruits.

If you have not actually used a fruit soap before, then you are really missing a lot, fruit soaps are rich in vitamins because it's naturally made, it gives you that nice radiant and youthful glow and tone to your skin.

Like I said earlier you can use your favourite fruit/fruits

Below I'm going show you how to make a fruit soap

This are the fruits I use
Recipe/Ingredients
Guava
Papaya
avocado
Carrot
Cucumber
Pumpkin
Banana

Measurement
2 fruits of ripe Guava
Half slice of papaya
1 fruit of a ripe avocado
2 matured carrot fruits
1cucumber
Half slice pumpkin (optional)
1 ripe banana

Method
1.Get your favourite soap about 2-3 Of it.

2.Now cut the soap into pieces and melt it down using a microwave or you can simple pour in hot water to the soap you piececed
This is to melt down the soap to liquid form.

3. Now from the measurement of the fruits I gave above grind/blend this fruits to form a paste (puree) and to achieve a smooth pastry paste.

4. Then quickly pour this blended fruits to the soap base you earlier melted and stir thoroughly for 20-25 minutes

5. Quickly pour the mixture to a soap molder to give the soap a shape, then allow the mixture to cool down.

6. When the mixture eventually cools down it will turn solid.

Congratulations your fruit soap is ready for use

Enjoy.

Source: https://zigihow.com.ng/2017/12/how-to-make-a-fruit-soap.html

Visit www.zigihow.com.ng for more
Re: How To Make A Fruit Soap by khome(f): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Make A Fruit Soap by clarious(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
thanks,will try it out. hope it removes black spots.
Re: How To Make A Fruit Soap by Missnande(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice and it's pretty easy.
Re: How To Make A Fruit Soap by bobbyANSELEM: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
clarious:
thanks,will try it out. hope it removes black spots.

Yes it will that is if you make the one I use
Re: How To Make A Fruit Soap by bobbyANSELEM: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
HOW TO MAKE A DIY HOMEMADE CARROT GLOWING SOAP

Carrot extract such as carrot oil, carrot powder and carrot juice plays a very significant and Important role to the skin.

Carrots extracts are rich in vitamin A, C, E and beta carotene which nourishes and replenish the skin, leaving it soft, supple, firm, ageless and with a dazzling glow.

Carrot extracts are known for their magnificent glowing effect it gives to the skin. This is one of the main reason why big skincare companies uses carrot extracts especially carrot oil in their skincare Products.

We have compiled a well detailed article on how to make a homemade carrot soap for a healthier looking skin. (Check it out)

Follow this link to read full details on how to make a homemade carrot glowing soap

(1) (Reply)

Insane Fashion! / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / 10-minute Facial On Streets Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.