Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri (30350 Views)

NURTW Activities Still Remain Banned In Oyo – Makinde / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Thousands of Imo civil guard and other government security outfits have this morning overpowered defiant Keke operators in Owerri and have gone on impounding spree across nook and crannies of the city. I pray the issue is resolved amicably as the Governor is not in town.

1 Like

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Skyfornia(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Yeye people...government of the hooligans by the hooligans to Favour the hooligans.

Dedicating this FTC to numerous Nigerians who has been victims of SARS brutality, their evil oppression will be multiplied to them, good measure, pressed down and shaken together shall they receive in the name of Karma.

And also to all Ndi Imo for their insensitive Governor in the person of Roaches Okoroawusa, who has been tormenting them with his evil policies, may he shit watery and peppery shit till he beg for mercy. Iseee!!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
The poor are under attack.

Yet war has not been declared on poverty.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Nwodosis(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Maybe keke does not bring Happiness and the new commissioner of Happiness advised that it should be banned from operating! Imo state have been so unlucky since the return of democracy in 1999.

I meant Imo state has been so unlucky!

24 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Kokolet11: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Thousands of Imo civil guard and other government security outfits have this morning overpowered defiant Keke operators in Owerri and have gone on impounding spree across nook and crannies of the city. I pray the issue is resolved amicably as the Governor is not in town.
so you even know that okorohausa is not in town?now I believe you are one of his media rats.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by QueenSekxy(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2017
liar cry
You must not create thread, ,I entered keke this morning undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by sapientia(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Source pls.. na only you waka come?

4 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by aolawale025: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
It's now up to the new commissioner for happiness to make keke operators happy

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Vinstel: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Serves imo people right for giving this clown a second term

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
The poor are under attack.

Yet war has not been declared on poverty.

I disagree with your view. They can operate outside the city proper in other densely populated satelite towns. The vacuum created from their ban will create new opportunities for a better and more vibrant transport sector.

6 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Abagworo:

I disagree with your view. They can operate outside the city proper in other densely populated satelite towns. The vacuum created from their ban will create new opportunities for a better and more vibrant transport sector.

The poor are under attack but war has not been declared on poverty.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by RIPEnglish: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
The governments of that state is has no sense or he didn't knew campaign is start next year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by awesomesossy(f): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Commissioner of happiness.... Where are thou.... I c sad people everywhere embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Emmytes(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
grin
Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by nairavsdollars(f): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Keke owners should report to the Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfillment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by 9jatatafo(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Statues nkor

2 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by DLondonboiy: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2017
I pity the poor in Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by 2sexycom(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

The poor are under attack but war has not been declared on poverty.
don't mind that lapdog

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by bolt000(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Please make all of them jobless once and for all.. sign them up for yoga class, make your sis their instructor.
everybody is happy.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by MirandaTCham: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Commissioner of happiness

2 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
in 2015, people had the choice to vote for Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, rather they chose to be hoodwinked by the 419er called rochas. The most popular slogan then was "rochas I know", hehehe my people are yet to know the real Rochas.

19 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Sense fall on them in that state cry Keke of all things, instead of them to do the needful, they are there depriving people from their daily earnings shocked

5 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by Buharimustgo: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Maybe keke does not bring Happiness and the new commissioner of Happiness advised that it should be banned from operating! Imo state have been so lucky since the return of democracy in 1999.

IMO state is a bit lucky,Abia state is the worst.The people have been punished from Administration to administration and it seems there is no end to it

10 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by free2ryhme: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Abagworo:

Gov bans keke and didnot put any measures to provide for transportation on the interim

That is why leaders in this country are dumb and foolish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by esthel(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Aunty Happy, pls do your job

2 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by HumbleGee(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
It can never be completely banned ...cause their is still a large number of people who are still going to be using it .. That is NAIJA for you

2 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by lenmafon: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Maybe keke does not bring Happiness and the new commissioner of Happiness advised that it should be banned from operating! Imo state have been so lucky since the return of democracy in 1999.

so lucky or so very unlucky?
Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by jericco1(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
someone said with the way things are going in IMO that he won't be surprised if Rochas wakes up and decide to fence and roof Owerri

20 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by wellmax(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Well I hope the government has thought out this very well.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by dreamworld: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Some boys go enter crime na
No okada, on keke maruwa, na wao

BTW, if that place was afonjaland, all u would see is brownroof, backward people grin

3 Likes

Re: Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri by DeltahArmy(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
So what is that guy in blue shirt doing with a cutlass? The lawlessness in this country is appalling.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.