Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love (2469 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Does A Pastor Trully Need A Private Jet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]OGAGA TELL your MASTER,MENTOR,RULER,FRIEND, THE DEVIL OR BETTER STILL SATAN TO APPEAR TO US ON NL, IF HE TRULLY EXISTS

THK U
[/size][/size]

[/size][/font][/font]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by manmustwac(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Dumb question coz neither satan or god of the bible exists. Why don't you ask God of the bible the same question if you believe he truly exists?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies.

Hail Satan, x
[/size]
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
Oga Mod, cool down. how come you have become satans defender?if it doesnt concern you then just pass by Atheist.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
manmustwac:

Dumb question coz neither satan or god of the bible exists. Why don't you ask God of the bible the same question if you believe he truly exists?

Dumb response. Was the request made to u? A satanist claims satan exists and simply asked for his appearance. How does it affect u Mr I.T.K?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by jagunlabi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
toba:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]OGAGA TELL your MASTER,MENTOR,RULER,FRIEND, THE DEVIL OR BETTER STILL SATAN TO APPEAR TO US ON NL, IF HE TRULLY EXISTS

THK U
[/size][/size]

[/size][/font][/font]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Toba, careful!May i remind you that if satan does not exist, neither does your god jehovah nor your lord jesus exist.They all go together like siamese triplets.One cannot exist without the others.Careful, mate, before jehovah and jesus thunderfire you for blasphemy of attempt at divine extinction. grin
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

Oga Mod, cool down. how come you have become satans defender?if it doesnt concern you then just pass by Atheist.

Dnt mind him. He claims no God exists, he should go ahead to prove his claim
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Ogaga i know thats the best you can come up with.You are a big FRAUD like your mentors.how much did you pay for a grip?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
jagunlabi:

Toba, careful!May i remind you that if satan does not exist, neither does your god jehovah nor your lord jesus exist.They all go together like siamese triplets.One cannot exist without the others.Careful, mate, before jehovah and jesus thunderfire you for blasphemy of attempt at divine extinction. grin

No problem. Just prove to me that there exist no god/God. I ve asked ogaga for same thing about satans existence
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .he's free to come in and share what he knows. . . i guest if he was to be a christian you won't respond so bad , but errr errrr lets attack the satanist's here on nairaland . He's an atheist. . . and i strongly believe the Atheist have knowledge than Religious folks--- they're called ( FREE THINKER) .

I said something on his post and really he made up sense.
[/size]
toba:

Dumb response. Was the request made to u? A satanist claims satan exists and simply asked for his appearance. How does it affect u Mr I.T.K?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .he's free to come in and share what he knows. . . i guest if he was to be a christian you won't respond so bad , but errr errrr lets attack the satanist's here on nairaland . He's an atheist. . . and i strongly believe the Atheist have knowledge than Religious folks--- they're called ( FREE THINKER) .

I said something on his post and really he made up sense.
[/size]

I laugh. Answer my request by proving ur masters existence
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]did you just say FRAUD? , you know Christianity is the root of fraud and they cant do without it . Christians like you are confused and honestly , i would be pleased to help-- no no! remove joke i mean what im saying .[/size]
babaearly:

@Ogaga i know thats the best you can come up with.You are a big FRAUD like your mentors.how much did you pay for a grip?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by manmustwac(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
@toba
sorry didn't notice that, what do u mean by Mister I.T.K? Hope its not an insult.

@ogaga
how can you believe in satan and not believe in jesus? isn't satan and jesus two sides of the same coin?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
@toba yes evil aka satan exist and the counterforce JESUS is more real than ever.tell me why oga mod and co. are sweatin
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
What's this thread for?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
@toba we can show them Jesus with the gospels,Satan shows himself in demons n evil but d atheist keep on sweatin abt it.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]These are the Origin of SATANISM. . . . Honestly sharing with you if only you would do me a favour and read my post , seat down and reason it you will know the true origin of satan. you see ,due to centuries of misinformation, lies, and the systematic removal of knowledge, few people these days understand or even know what “Satanism” really is all about.

* Satanism is not a Christian invention
* Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions
* Satanism is not about "evil"
* Satanism is not an invention of, or a "reaction" to Christianity
* Satanism is not a creation of Anton LaVey( The founder- Church Of Satan- )
* Satanism is not about death
* True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity to reach equality with the Gods, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention

Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be. In order to accomplish this, the truth had to be destroyed. The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved), heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime.

Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence.
[/size]

manmustwac:

@ogaga
how can you believe in satan and not believe in jesus? isn't satan and jesus two sides of the same coin?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

@toba yes evil aka satan exist and the counterforce JESUS is more fake than ever.tell me why oga mod and co. are sweatin
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
Just know ogaga is a fraud and a bad dribbler.nothing ever good is gonna come out.i got time for other things.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Whatever you say won't affect my mission. . . .
Mote it be Satan's sword I have become . . .
I burn with hate
TO RID THE WORLD OF THE NAZARENE!!
[/size]
babaearly:

Just know ogaga is a fraud and a bad dribbler.nothing ever good is gonna come out.i got time for other things.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God. He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection. Now, if you continue to read on, I will prove this.

The serpent is seen everywhere in ancient relics and structures. The serpent was held sacred in all areas of the ancient world. Satan is the God Ea, aka ENKI, one of the first of the Nephilim to arrive on this planet and establish the first civilization. In Sumerian mythology, Enki's symbol was always the serpent.

The serpent represents the DNA, the life force and the kundalini and has survived as the emblem of the American Medical Association and Veterinary medicine, where it is symbolic of life and healing. Only with the coming of Judeo/Christianity, has this sacred symbol been desecrated and blasphemed.

Nearly all of us are familiar with the term "fallen." This word has been used copiously by Christian clergy to refer to Satan and his Demons. In truth, "fallen" pertains to the kundalini serpent (which has always been associated with our Creator God Satan), which has fallen in humanity as a whole and now lies dormant at the base of the spine. Because of this, humanity as a whole is on a very low level of spiritual understanding. Thoughtless abuses of children and animals, senseless wars, brutality and endless corruption are the results of the fallen serpent.

The "Tree of Life" which was stolen from the ancient Pagan religions and found its way into the biblical book of Genesis, was seen in many parts of the ancient world in friezes upon walls of ancient temples and in some tombs. The "Tree of Life" is actually a map of the human soul. The trunk is the spine and the branches are the pathways for the chi (bioelectricity).
[/size]
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Whatever you say won't affect my mission. . . .
Mote it be Satan's sword I have become . . .
I burn with hate
TO RID THE WORLD OF THE NAZARENE!!
[/size]
Keep deceiving ur self. Where is satan ur master? Lets have a chat with him.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Why do u have to twist some else's post? Is this one of the devils proof of existence?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]You sound too dump. . . maybe more funny friend , Satan is not that easy for strangers like you , i perceive you're not serious in the first place. . . you wanna know satan your body will phone you . If you are new to Satanism, i encourage you to read everything i shared on the religion section and be be serious. . . .i mean , seriousness to see you really came here to know something.[/size]
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
babaearly:

@toba we can show them Jesus with the gospels,Satan shows himself in demons n evil but d atheist keep on sweatin abt it.
Not only that.The man Jesus came to the world&lived therein for a while as reported in History.Has Satan ever appeared in this world?
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
That means ur satan is not accommodating like my Jesus.Jesus reveals himself to anyone.Satan is a pure coward whos afraid of strangers
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Father Satan is very calm and understanding. He gives his people a sense of peace inside. He does not conform to any of the stereotypical descriptions of him. He is very unique. I have found one must get to know him for one's self. He is unlike anything I have ever read about him. smiley[/size]
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Father Satan is very calm and understanding. He gives his people a sense of peace inside. He does not conform to any of the stereotypical descriptions of him. He is very unique. I have found one must get to know him for one's self. He is unlike anything I have ever read about him. smiley[/size]
Story story.Ask him to appear,i want to see him on Nl.Jesus already appeared once as the son of man.
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by iheanyi4u(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
You guys mek dis ogaga guy feel important and relevant by arguing with him. Allow him choose his path
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by jesus3: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
iheanyi4u:

You guys mek dis ogaga guy feel important and relevant by arguing with him. Allow him choose his path
I dont think so.I like the request of the op.If ogaga is bold enough,he should bring Satan out live
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population using spiritual/occult power. The Bible is one of the most powerful subliminal tools used by a select few to enslave the masses. Most people are unaware of this because they lack knowledge regarding the occult, thought power, and psychic energy. The powers that be work to reinforce the belief that the occult, powers of the mind and spirit are nonsense or just plain bunk.

Christians flowing in here on the religion section challenging me for the truth i say but i won't give up in as much satan is by my side. smiley
[/size]
Re: Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love by jesus3: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
Mr satan, what has the above got to do with satans appearance? I like the fact that hes by ur side.Let him appear to the Op as requested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seek The Perfect Will Of God, Pls Warn Your Pastors If...... / I'm Scared Of Being A Born Again,please Help / Miracle Crusade At Mexico Stadium By Prophet T B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.