Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (44925 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Members of the communities narrate their experiences in Numan and Dong, Adamawa State, where our citizens were killed in recent communal clashes to the Vice President On His visit to the state.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/caption-this-photo-of-this-man.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Pappyto: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Guy; If baba cannot rule a nation, is he failing in the other room too ni?

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by tukdi: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
grin
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Catalyst4real: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
When you can't make sense of what someone is saying, but you pretend like you're listening attentively

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by manutdrichie(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2017
That visit was suppose to be made by Buhari himself but don't know why he choose to go and dance in Kano instead of visiting where he is needed most, these are his people

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari wont allow anyone speak to him in public apart from Tinubu, Oyegun, Emir Sanusi, Amosun, Fashola, Adeosun, Oyeama and Obiano and other few politicians...

He is so full of himself

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Blackfire(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Man... Amadioha save your Oga sey him no come, see wetin him brothers dey do.

For osinbanjo mind... Who send me come here o.make I act like say I dey listen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by zeenaman: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2017
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by TheHistorian(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
You can sense the man's seriousness from afar.

13 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by miqos02(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by judecares1(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
OSINBAJO LOOKING AT THE MAN AS IF HE REALLY NO WAT TO SAY

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by ModsWillKillNL: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Our president in 2023. By God's grace. smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by BTT(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
'If I catch your oga ehn, I go squeeze am like erm ... erm...'

Even the VP's look na die!

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Emmytes(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
He should direct his grievances to the minister for happiness.

This Is not the Vp's jurisdiction.

25 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Honestly, I wish this man was the president of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by BruncleZuma: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1. Nah just small thing cut my ticket...

2. Or he's simply telling the VP his name in Esan or Isoko language.

3 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Pidginwhisper: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by autotrader014(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Catalyst4real:
When you can't make sense of what someone is saying, but you pretend like you're listening attentively
grin

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by nobilie: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Too much decay in this country. Wickedness latent in the hearts of many leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by OlaMiki: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
You are not making any atom of sense
Catalyst4real:

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Tanmusparties: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Different strokes for different folks, chaos everywhere.
God help Nigeria...

Meanwhile visit
www.facebook.com/Kiddiesparadise.ng
For all your kid's party needs, unbeatable offers amazing prices..
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by dukie25: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Osinbanjo can only listen, he can't do Jack as long as Miyetti Allah president is on the throne.

4 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Damfostopper(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
lol....

d guy was like.......

" can you imagine Coaokorocha awarding the sister with commissioner for happiness...... e remain small e for give the daughter.... commissioner for sex affairs... what nonsense "
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by yomalex(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
ok
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by lloyds(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
The guy dey PARA!
Mr man, no be Osibanjo u go hold, go hold your brother Bubu abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by cescky(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol

grin

Guy you have a point about the hurt part....

Who told you Nigeria is the giant of Africa...its only people you haven't left the country that think so....some one help me with that clapping coach meme

13 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Kizyte(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.