Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos (47465 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by monex(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Slay queens strike again.

I won't say anything this time.

Fuvk it, I MUST say something.

These women have long hidden under the "weaker sex" tag as I have always said.

We are equals. Men are not stronger than them.

They should not be treated lightly.

I'm still wondering how far someone will provoke me before I decide to disfigure him/her for life.

Its no coincidence that women are rarely given prominent / controlling positions worldwide regardless of race, or religion. Even when they are in power, adequate measures are taken to ensure they do not fall out of control.

This is not discrimination. This is because it is FACT that women are known to act irrationally & almost always abuse the authority bestowed upon them to intimidate others.

Every religion relegates women to the background. Its not a Christian or Islam or Buddha thing. Its nature.

Women reason emotionally instead of logically.

If women were running the world, we would have gone extinct by now from nuclear wars.

How many women can withstand insults, provocations and even mild assault from the opposition and still stay calm like the Obamas, Trumps, Putins & Kims? They would have erupted in emotional rage and blown this fragile planet away without thinking of the repercussions.
this is one of the worst stereotypes i have read about. Worse than the stereotyping of blacks as sub-humans
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

know what...??...pissing women off is the most stvpid thing to do....especialy after you failed them sooooo miserably as black men......do you realy believe that the black woman will respect you now....??....

than to understand their frustrations,you come online typing rubbish about them.... angry angry angry...

back off joor....!!!...angry angry angry
You see what I mean now?
I rest my case at this point
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Some women get psychotic mid- marriage or it's simply festering in the background.

One slight trigger, she grabs hot kettle of water or sharp knife......
cos a woman stab her hubby or cos anoda 1 pour hot water doesnt stop pple from getting married,women are not d same
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by tit(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Preetiex:
cos a woman stab her hubby or cos anoda 1 pour hot water doesnt stop pple from getting married,women are not d same

No it doesn't.... But needs to be given thorough consideration...... Life no get duplicate......
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No it doesn't.... But needs to be given thorough consideration...... Life no get duplicate......
dat is true
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos by nextstep(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a mad man. You are a raving mad for spewing these trash. Under no condition is a man or woman allowed to abuse his or her spouse like this. You and that demonic woman deserve to rot in jail.

See how quickly you rose to anger? Why? I was not condoning her behaviour nor supporting her (which I thought was clear in my post), but there's a lot of things that cause somebody to lash out, and what we need is more introspection rather than condemnation.

There's been a rise of cases (or at least reporting) of spousal abuse and murder... the question is why is this rising in society, because if all we do is punish without understanding, we won't be able to prevent it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.