Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (81882 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by muller101(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
maasoap:

lol. living condition in osun is actually better than that of rivers or bayelsa states.
U no dey news about poverty index or u put your brain inside oven?
stop getting stagnated in one place . Poverty index my foot . A country that knows nothing about data base . Your brain needs atmospheric air.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by omoelerin1: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
O ma se o.

They just sent you to untimely grave and turned your innocent kids to motherless children suddenly while you were trying to refine the lives of other people's children.

It is sad, sad indeed. O dun mi gidigidi.
May Almighty God console the bereaved family and grant the deceased eternal rest.

I can't wait to see the face of the killer woman.
Some women are just too violent and aggressive.

Hmmn.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's deadly when you hit someone who missed her breakfast on the head.

Death is very likely.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by olumalcolm(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
bughead:
good for her!

if a students don't want to learn just leave them and teach your thing.

after all! there are not your child for you to rise your hand on them!

and this days that children are carrying evil spirit up and down.
Your grammar speaks alot about your reasoning. shior

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by bughead: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
olumalcolm:
Your grammar speaks alot about your reasoning. shior
since na your paper invite English language!

your mate are making millions, you are here talking bullshit

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by okwyee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alariiwo:

You should be grateful to the Yorubas for whatever structure you see in the SE today. Despite generating over 60% of revenue in this country, we didn't complain about huge federal allocations to the SE with "5" states instead of 2 or 3 despite contributing least to the economy.

When everyone goes their separate ways, the huge revenue generated will stay in SW and will be used to develop SW only. All those brown roofs will change to modern sheets. Airports and Seaports will spring up everywhere.

You can go and drink Oil with SS people who still wallow in poverty despite their x5 allocations and derivation funds.

You mumu Die!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by iamA2dbzzz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:

Abeg, go back to ur jungle igbo-land and stop all ur nonsense language that no one recognizes. angry
..... And you think that wouldn't be more profitable to me? pft! i laugh in swahili. The question should be"can you afongzz survive without us?"
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Samzor: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
what's NUT doing or saying about that?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by omoelerin1: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Teaching job that used to be a noble profession in the olden days has now become so useless. No more respect for teacher at all.

Imaging, a parent taking stick to school to flog the teacher that corrected her child for disobedience and rudeness.

Assuming she is a bank customer, and her account is unjustifiably debited, will she take a stick to the bank to flog the staff?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by BoosBae(f): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Need more details. It’s unfortunate that she died but I don’t agree with the way students are beat and turned into cleaners and gardeners in some schools. They pay fees to learn book and nothing else.
The Award of the most stupid comment 2017 goes to you. Congratulations embarassed undecided
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by judgedredd22(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Need more details. It’s unfortunate that she died but I don’t agree with the way students are beat and turned into cleaners and gardeners in some schools. They pay fees to learn book and nothing else.

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Dnockeror333(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Need more details. It’s unfortunate that she died but I don’t agree with the way students are beat and turned into cleaners and gardeners in some schools..

And thus, this students, after labour, weed cutting, farming, sweeping should also be payed too! But hear this, should we pay you before you keep your own house clean? Should we pay you before you keep the environment God gave you to keep and nurture? Should we pay this children?

And see another scenerio: Teachers lording it over student/pupils, holding a cane, standing as king and turturer is what I hate!

As a teacher my students learn from me, not from my command, nur from things so called discipline, but from my actions they learn. When these actions became ditrimental to good discipline the students are expected to speak out.

But fear and trembling from the unsmiling and wicked attitudes of these so called teachers would make the children like minnions! This is what I fought against till I left!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Majesty08: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Igbo are the problem of Nigeria..........Very devilish act!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Dnockeror333(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
jumobi1:
angry
jumobi1:
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
iamA2dbzzz:
..... And you think that wouldn't be more profitable to me? pft! i laugh in swahili. The question should be"can you afongzz survive without us?"

Hakuna matata... Mzuri sana. Well, first things first.. First, we need you guys to pack your savagery & Cannibalism back to your red-sand jungle and let's see if we, the Yorubas can survive without you or not! At least there's a GOOD reason why y'all deserted your own arid land in the first place. grin
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Majesty08:
Igbo are the problem of Nigeria..........Very devilish act!

FACT !!!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by CioAngels(f): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
The woman should also be flogged until she dies and her child should be sent away
from the school. Of course it will be hard for her child to get admitted again.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by creativity01: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alariiwo:
[s]What else do you expect from a zone that glorifies quick wealth over labour?

Majority of them there are kigpins and crime lords. Beat their kids and get fvcked up.[/s]
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Lloydfather(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alariiwo:

bla bla bla..

It's still better than SE where girls start having regular sex at 5 - 6 yrs of age. Even Hausas that we're correcting about child marriage aren't as bad.

Na una go still produce babies for sale in baby factories, carry drug wey dey make people run mad, sell fake drugs to shorten lives of already sick people, pirate people's intellectual properties to make money in Alaba and the likes. Una no dey shame?
if not because I'm coming back from a Week ban I for finish u with talk. My people produce baby sell them to people wey get money to better the life of those children. But ur people produces bastard. (Omo ale) still kidnap them for skull mining.

Young people from my side carry drug yes, but old men and women from ur side are doing the same. @buruju kasamu, Tinubu & co and all the alhaja's we see their pictures here in nairaland. Furthermore the cyber crime (yahoo yahoo) ur people does cause more damage than drug. Yah my people pirates people intellectual properties as u said but most of. the labourers they used to produce the so call pirates in Alaba are people from ur side, u see we have better the life of so many people from ur side here with the pirate money from ur Bale to all the lazy omo onile's to Alaye's at all the bus stops collecting owo ile from the customers that came to buy the Same pirate.

As for ur claim the our girl start having s-x at 5&6 yrs is a Lie, the fact is 90% of cases of child molestations and rape we read here in nairaland happened in ur region .

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
dainformant:
Here's a photo of the teacher, Rita Odilinye, who was killed last week after flogging a 14-year-old student for not sweeping her class at Starlight secondary school, Ogidi, Anambra state. The student's mother who came with other relatives, hit the teacher with a stick she had come with on the head. The teacher collapsed and a hospital where the doctor confirmed her dead (read full gist HERE)....

A condolence register has been opened for the deceased teacher in the school as students and teachers as well are yet to recover from the shocking incident.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/photo-teacher-killed-flogging-student-anambra-surfaces.html

Read previous story here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4208212/anambra-teacher-dies-after-flogging#62872968

This is what happens when u marry a home breaker, broke, hungry and frustrated wife wen de form say e daughter no de sweep, meanwhile her husband will be in the police station running a race he didn't start. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Lloydfather(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
MENELIK11:

Aside yahoo, the Osus are the best in skull mining (Clifford Orji, Professor of skull mining Biology), both pre and post marital bleeping, I doff my hat for Osu women. They are the best.
Clifford orji? U must be a stranger in Nigeria to compare the phyton waste land skull mining to that of Clifford orji. As for ur pre and post marital bleeping visit all the motor parks at night and see how ur pure water, a Alate and ogogoro seller were getting bleep without mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by BluntBoy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
bughead:
Mr boy of man!

there are different method of punishment apart from beating! you can punished the whole class for her action and see changes!

I once teach for some period of time, so you can't tell me rubbish undecided

what we have this days are not teacher but salary earners

Jesu!!!

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by bionixs: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alariiwo:

yet your people still pack themselves in luxury buses with their flat skulls to land of "skull miners"

Shows how shameless you lots are.
when they want to split and go,you start begging for united Nigeria and your master eternal would send python dancers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Teacher beats student, student calls mummy, mummy calls family, mummy and family beats teacher and teacher dies. grin
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by bughead: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

Jesu!!!
Jesus!

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by excel101(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alariiwo:

You should be grateful to the Yorubas for whatever structure you see in the SE today. Despite generating over 60% of revenue in this country, we didn't complain about huge federal allocations to the SE with "5" states instead of 2 or 3 despite contributing least to the economy.

When everyone goes their separate ways, the huge revenue generated will stay in SW and will be used to develop SW only. All those brown roofs will change to modern sheets. Airports and Seaports will spring up everywhere.

You can go and drink Oil with SS people who still wallow in poverty despite their x5 allocations and derivation funds.
Hey! Living in fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by goaldynman(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
Dang it... these I'gbo folks are sure light-years behind civilization. You see why they themselves run from their 'arid' land. They lack discipline, culture and values. How I wish they can all be repatriated from the SW. They're indeed animals!

Says a lazy yo.rober animal that does not clean his ass after defecating!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by goaldynman(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
Dang it... these I'gbo folks are sure light-years behind civilization. You see why they themselves run from their 'arid' land. They lack discipline, culture and values. How I wish they can all be repatriated from the SW. They're indeed animals!

Says a lazy yo.rober animall that does not clean his ass after defecating!!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by justuschi50: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Majesty08:
Igbo are the problem of Nigeria..........Very dh act!
pls explain mumu
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
She asked for it. Why did she have to beat a child like a donkey in the name of discipline. That is why the children end up violent and diickheaded like the adults,with no ability to reason or rationalise issues.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is not good at all. When I was in primary /secondary school and a teacher beats me seriously, when I go home to tell my parents, they will always say my teacher is not a Mad person to flog me for no reason and I should always adhere to instructions.i don't understand why parents follow their children to school to beat a teacher for scolding their wards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.