Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # (9938 Views)

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / Good Afternoon, Device Distribution Has Re-commenced In Rivers State Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by chuckTHINGS: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
For guys in Lagos Only.

Join Npower whatsapp group where you will receive latest news updates on NPOWER as e de hot

No spamming pls.

Request to join whatsapp group:

https:///send?phone=2347035199394&text=Join%20NPWER%20WHATSAPP%20GROUP%20

Get updates directly to your device and meet with others in your LGA to know whats happening

Good luck and God bless us all.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by adamubk(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
AMAC LGA Abuja list is not placed talk less of verification.......it's not funny oooooo
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by illswift(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Awodi55:
pls, can some1 update me of any development from Lokoja LGA in Kogi State? thanx
Started today at Lokoja local government secretariat. Smooth process.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by Oyehomie(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
We are yet to start anything at Ido/Osi LGA, Ekiti State... Beneficiaries have been making themselves available, but all to no avail. And not even one official to address us on the reason for the delay... That's not fair enough.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by OCcool: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
adamubk:
AMAC LGA Abuja list is not placed talk less of verification.......it's not funny oooooo
Please bro, how is the situation like at Amac, have they commenced PV?
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by Jessy2018: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
N-POWER ENUGU STATE

For your informations and other n-power related issues for2017 preselected candidates Enugu state, join with this link https:///0tqlpyXq7NCAz99G991100.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by Toluky85: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
The verification started today @oru west LGA IMO state....I can't find my name on the list.please wot can I do?
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by Oshoemmy: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Verification started today at ilorin south local government after some initial delays. But later went on smoothly and the officials were very time conscious and very organized.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by mancanoe: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good Day Npower, please help me. I went to my LGA of residence, Idemili south today but I didn't see my name on the list, meanwhile i received a congratulatory message when i use my BVN NUMBER to check my status on the npower site. please what causes the omission of my name on the list and what is the way forward. please help me.
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by ojelereoluwale(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some people got the congratulatory message, but there name was not on the list. What is the way out?
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by aitanofi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
I got verified at Ikorodu Secretariat Lagos state today, the exercise was well organized and highly commendable. Awaiting further information
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluky85:
The verification started today @oru west LGA IMO state....I can't find my name on the list.please wot can I do?
did u received the sms?
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by PrinceFola(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2017
For those of you who got the congratulatory message or you checked via NPower portal and you were selected... If you could not find your name on the master list pasted at your LGA of residence kind recheck on Npower portal with your mobile number or BVN your LGA will show together with the congratulatory message.

You can check via the link below.

http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by adamubk(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
@npower.. at Amac secretariat yesterday, when the verification officials discovered that the crowd was too much and inpatient from the applicant, we were told to drop photocopy of our credentials and other particulars. Hope it's OK!
Re: Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # by holyboii: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
when is npower 2018 commencing...
I really need a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here / Emzor Pharma Recruiting: Legit / Spring Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.