Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) (34178 Views)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
For what reason should any sensible state give a monumental failure(disaster like Buhari) an unprecedented welcome
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Festy4u(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
President of the North, by the North and for the North!
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by bilal4riid(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. Where is the mammoth crowd?
The op say CROWD
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Abeyjide: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
adeoba2008:

Did you see Mammoth in that Title ?

Don't mind the guy. Bad belle don block their eye
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by fortune1968: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:
The blind and haters will never see the crowd not to talk of mammoth crowd
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Damn! people should get ready for four more years after 2019 o.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by bencynthgreat: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is this the crowd? if that is how election result is counted then even Nnamdi KANU will win him by far because he pulled this kind of crowd multiply by 100.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by DDamau: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
saintfieldcastro:

The only person that can wrest power from Buhari is Atiku...

David Mark is a Christian from North central..

The core Muslims in the NW and NE vote based on Religion, region and ethnicity..

Atiku qualifies all round for the criteria which the Northern voters use before casting their votes..

This is my observation!!
Atiku getting 25% in 13 core northern states is a pipe dream ...you really have not been to the north ...Buhari is a god in the north
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
that might be true but then atiku abubakar will garner enough votes in the north and sweep almost all the votes in the south to win.

personally I think lamido is the person who can defeat buhari in the north.

Lol all the votes in the south serious ??

Apga is lining up with apc remember ?

Ebonyi governor and cross river governor are apc at heart

I'm in akwa iBom and I can tell you apc would get 40% here trust me except Jonathan run again

IMo (my state )apc is sure of 30%

South west is for apc

Apc would do everything to get ekiti next year

The only person that can win Buhari is mark or Ribadu simple

Atiku the numbers are against him
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol are u blind, or u just they hear the word 'mammoth for the first time'
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by mn09abk: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have told people I have never seen Atiku picture on a Keke in the North...I have seen PMB and Kwankwaso...Atiku cannot win in the hearts of this people.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Rather than going to Adamawa to commiserate with the bereaved, he chose to dance in Kano, then send his vice to go take the hit. So inhumane I must say.

inhumane? even after the office of the presidency sent the vice there. did buhari visit Kaduna wen those rubbish herdsmen attacked?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
papiforreal:

That was then bro. Even though I belive ATIKU stand no chance against Buhari in the north, but the votes margin wont be significant.

Hahahaha. Even Jonathan would garner more votes than atiku, in the north. PDP should better steal Sen. Kwankwaso from APC to stand a chance.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

Stop Thinking Foolishly, Where was those followers in 2003,2007 and 2011, when he was soundly defeated. All Atiku needs is Enough Votes from the North to add to what he Will get down South to become President, Period.
i thought he said the in the north. Plx read his comments well before coming for his head. Any northerner contesting against buhari will be heavily defeated, u want to test his popularity, abeg go stand for middle of any where in the north and shout buhari ur father n c. bros no think am oh.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

U de market Spanish fly

It is finished o shocked
its for buhari
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by IBBG(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

Stop Thinking Foolishly, Where was those followers in 2003,2007 and 2011, when he was soundly defeated. All Atiku needs is Enough Votes from the North to add to what he Will get down South to become President, Period.
don't mind his sycophantic supporters. its so funny the way they claim buhari can not be defeated in 2019. When that time comes the joke will be on them. That was how they deceived GEJ

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by SupremeBeast: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol all the votes in the south serious ??

Apga is lining up with apc remember ?

Ebonyi governor and cross river governor are apc at heart

I'm in akwa iBom and I can tell you apc would get 40% here trust me except Jonathan run again

IMo (my state )apc is sure of 30%

South west is for apc

Apc would do everything to get ekiti next year

The only person that can win Buhari is mark or Ribadu simple

Atiku the numbers are against him
don't also forget that not all the northern states or middle belts support apc. anything can happen in 2019.

if pdp picks the right candidate but I know aside mark or ribadu, lamido also has a cult following in the north.

assuming pdp pick a VP who is of igbo and Yoruba lineage and he or she is popular, who told you they can't sweep the votes in the south?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by matrixme(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
We should know better by now that predicting the outcome elections don't always work. Many thought Donald Trump would loose and even made treats to tear their green cards and all if he does. Now they have appeared publicly stupid and biting on their words in private.
Jonathan thought he would use the power of incumbency too, to win the elections but he failed. Everyone agrees now that Buhari is not a performer and one year is too small to wave the magic wand. Presidential visits always attract crowds, just for curiosity, not support. The more you look, the less you see, they say.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by abibun: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
I swear Buhari cannot beat Kwakwasiya Amana in kano
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

That is the bitter truth and gospel truth for you.
If Atikuchukwu was that strong,Kwankwoso shouldn't have defeat your Atikuchukwu to emerge 2nd in APC primary in 2014.
If your Atikuchukwu was that strong,he wouldn't decamp to PDP,he can stay in APC and contest the primary with Buhari next year.

If your Atikuchukwu can not defeat Buhari in APC primary,i don't think your Atikuchukwu can defeat him in the general election.

The masses know that he is not the cause of our currently problem.
Tell your pay master to go to US and clear our doubt.
Many people will vote him if he can do that.
As soon as we see Buhari's certficate
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Teespice(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
the crowd especially at nomansland, airport road, zoo road and Zaria road was so much.

just had to go home straight to avoid wahala.

cheers and smiles everywhere.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by Magdagascariens: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
FUTURE LEADERS SHOUTING ATIKULATING (A 73YRS OLD) AND SAI BABA (76YRS)!

DON'T YOU GET, LEADING NIGERIA REQUIRES PHYSICAL STRENGTH ( AT LEAST WE SEE OSINBAJO)

NIGERIANS! DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE!! SO YOU CAN STOP RUNNING TO TANZANIA, GHANA AND OTHER BABY AFRICAN NATIONS.

VOTE OUT THE USUALS, STOP DOING SAME THINGS AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS!

TELL MODS TO UNBAN ME!!!
Lalasticlala
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
As soon as we see Buhari's certficate
Is there any certificate in Nigeria that is greater than the certificate of return that INEC gave to Buhari in 2015?
Tell your man to visit USA and see if they will not arrest him from the airport.
Just chop as much you can chop because Atikuchukwu can not smell aso rock.
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

u mean soundly rigged out!
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is just ordinary visit o. Just wait till election time.

Sai Baba PART 2 loading.

God Bless PMB

God Bless VP Prof Osinbajo

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

And what makes u think Buhari will not get enough vote from the south?
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
thesicilian:

LOL sorry haterz, What do you expect to get from the angle the pictures was taken from..

Buhari will always win North..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jirate:

The Thing Tire Me O, I no Even see Crowd talk less of Mammoth........, cool

To all PDP supporters, May God run your life the way PDP run Nigeria for 16yrs..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Rather than going to Adamawa to commiserate with the bereaved, he chose to dance in Kano, then send his vice to go take the hit. So inhumane I must say.

Some of you don't know anything about protocol and schedule, The Kano visit has been scheduled and nothing can change it reaosn the V.P travel to Adamawa..
Re: Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
don't also forget that not all the northern states or middle belts support apc. anything can happen in 2019.

if pdp picks the right candidate but I know aside mark or ribadu, lamido also has a cult following in the north.

assuming pdp pick a VP who is of igbo and Yoruba lineage and he or she is popular, who told you they can't sweep the votes in the south?
Name a core north that don't support apc ?

Middle belt are always divided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint At Taraba Cattle Market. 3 Dead, 19 Injured (Pix) / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.