Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. (1306 Views)

How To Be A VIP On The Day Of Judgement / Dont Be Too Fast To Judge Non-hijabis / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. by miftaudeen(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
IT is the duty of every muslim to perform the five daily prayers.expiation for missed prayers is not accepted.they can be made up for later.
valid prayer required that it should be performed at the proper time,in a state of consciousness and purify and in decent dress.
Q20 VS14, verily i am ALLAH there is no god but i: so serve thou me only and establish regular prayer for celebrating my praise.
It narrated that "the first act to judge the servant on the day of judgement is salat,if it is done perfectly it shall be accepted including the rest of his deeds,but if it is not done perfectly, it shall be shawned with the rest of his work".
salat is not perfect unless we follow the manners of prophet muhammed {s.a.w}
He said, "perform your prayers in the same manners you had seen me doing."
Re: As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. by miftaudeen(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
may ALLAH (s.w.a) make salah easy for all muslim and accept it from us.
Re: As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
Jazakumullahu khaeran. Good one.
Re: As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. by miftaudeen(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
wa iyyakum
Re: As-salat, The First Act To Judge The Servant On The The Day Of Judgement. by miftaudeen(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2011
as-salah is the first act of ibaadah that was made compulsory on every muslim

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad(p.b.u.h) The Final Legacy / Ex-muslim Talks About Islam And Saudi Arabia / IERA Ground Breaking Dawah Trip To Africa (mission Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.