Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (57732 Views)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by ikevictor: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Weydone Ma. You do well.
Go carry world cup
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by godofuck231: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2017
justscorchone:

Lesbian morse code abi

No Orgasm frequency, track her frequency and blow her wet
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by guccitype(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Read Romans chapter 1 verse 25 down to see where it is in the bible and what God said about them. It has always been right from the days of Sodom and Gomorrah but God's word cannot lie
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by guccitype(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2017
She is an agent of darkness sent to win souls for the devil and many of you will sit back and be talking about tithe when you have not even open your mouth to win one soul for Christ. Continue mocking yourself

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by NaijaNonny: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2017
SenorFax:
So her mission in life is conversion, depriving innocent punanis of good dhicks, rubbing holes against holes.

When I thought I've seen it all......

But as much as I would love to watch you girls in action, make i carry my babe enter first before you convert her business to dickless transactions

Aunty, continue with your mission, the Lord is your strength grin
must you comment at a post,why not keep quiet if u got nothing reasonable to say...what u said u real rubbish
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by sisisioge: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Dyt:

Its cold
Freezing?

But we will survive

Ofcus noises
The cats crying like babies cheesy cheesy

Have a good day

You too darling... I think I kinda prefer the heat to your cold o. 3 degrees ke? We can always use abebe or AC here...Pele darling. Have a lovely day too.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by LadyMarionette(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
KingSango:

Statistics done on gay relationships, zero have relationships that last beyond 5 years, zero! 25% of gay men have had sex with a 1000 partners, mostly totally random strangers. This is from the CDC, the Center for Disease Control in the U.S, they ask all questions pertaining to sexual habits of all who contract STDs and keep records.

For more information read the blog and watch the video the truth about sodomites:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Ase

Love Sango

I think that this statistic may be down to the promiscuity of men in general, and their sense value and emotional responsibility. Even in straight relationships, men tend to be more promiscuous than women and also less tolerant of cheating. So when there are two men in a relationship who are both promiscuous and both unwilling to forgive, there's friction. Lesbian relationships aren't that sexually volatile. Ellen and Portia have been together since 2004 (married since 2008 when it became legal to do so in California); Cynthia Nixon (Miranda of sex and the city) and her wife have also been together since 2004 (married since 2012). There are many examples like that, even in Hollywood where marriages in general do not last very long.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Assassin101: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2017
devil's ambassador
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Rajosh(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Converter
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by saxby(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

45 years old shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In Other News
It's Been 13 Days Without Sex And It's Affecting My Eyesight - Popular Artiste Cries Out
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/its-been-13-days-without-sex-and-its.html
LOL, na so, what an irony
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by KingSango(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I think that this statistic may be down to the promiscuity of men in general, and their sense value and emotional responsibility. Even in straight relationships, men tend to be more promiscuous than women and also less tolerant of cheating. So when there are two men in a relationship who are both promiscuous and both unwilling to forgive, there's friction. Lesbian relationships aren't that sexually volatile. Ellen and Portia have been together since 2004 (married since 2008 when it became legal to do so in California); Cynthia Nixon (Miranda of sex and the city) and her wife have also been together since 2004 (married since 2012). There are many examples like that, even in Hollywood where marriages in general do not last very long.

It is safe to say that Sodomy as well as Incest destroys bloodlines. As well as eating snakes and reptile can destroy your bloodline, along with corruption, reason being, is corruption destroys cities, towns and eventually breakdowns family into hostile and violent divisions. Black magick also destroys bloodlines as all Blackmagick returns to the sender and will attack members of his/her family who dabbles in Blackmagic.

This is warning from the Gods.

Pederast cultures are vultures that prey upon children and bring death to humanity:

Ase

Love Sango

Nonsense. A few specks of dust does not make a gold bar. The golden rule here, conclusion, I must say, is sodomites do not have any long term relationships unless they are acting. You chose Illuminati actors as a rebuttal to this great truth. Sodomy is an abominations that destroys bloodlines.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by KingSango(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
It is safe to say that Sodomy as well as Incest destroys bloodlines. As well as eating snakes and reptile can destroy your bloodline, along with corruption, reason being, is corruption destroys cities, towns and eventually breakdowns family into hostile and violent divisions. Black magick also destroys bloodlines as all Blackmagick returns to the sender and will attack members of his/her family who dabbles in Blackmagic.

Pederast cultures are vultures that prey upon children and bring death to humanity:

Ase

Love Sango

Nonsense. A few specks of dust does not make a gold bar. The golden rule here, conclusion, I must say, is sodomites do not have any long term relationships unless they are acting. You chose Illuminati actors as a rebuttal to this great truth. Sodomy is an abominations that destroys bloodlines.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by SenorFax(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2017
NaijaNonny:
must you comment at a post,why not keep quiet if u got nothing reasonable to say...what u said u real rubbish
Since you support her mission, lay down your sister(s) for conversion then

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by suremanpatriot: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
I pity such women,which means they cannot enjoy the features of the opposite sex which they do not have. Their mental suffering and self deprivation begins, naaaaa abah ! grin
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by sachisco: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Most of dis people learn or re forced to learn this act in boarding school. May God protect our children.

Visit www.ebonystory.com for interesting love stories from great writers as the battle begins come 11th Dec
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by KingSango(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

Ase

Love Sango

The message will repeat. All homosexuals are pedophile, lesbians prey on young girls as gay men prey upon young boys.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Maledom: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2021
She is a Criminal! Her "mission" in life is to deprave innocent girls to they rub pussy against pussy. This Lesbian Prostitute should be Jailed! Just like all lesbians should be... Lesbians are Garbage! Eat Shit, Lesbians!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.